Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still waiting on those Nunchaku DE

MickThejaguar

Ninkondi Prime, Shaku Prime, a Mutalist variant, or just a brand new one altogether. Just throwing some ideas out there. Another gunblade would also be neat. Honestly anything that isn't another pair dual blades, a heavy blade, a sword, or a polearm would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by MickThejaguar

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

a flail is a one handed ball and chain. A mace is indeed the weapon sauron uses which is a solid weapon.

RIGHT! I'm thinking of the Witch-king. My only defense is I'm tired and the characters look very similar in the movies. You're right, have an upvote.

I'll just be in the corner.

Edited by Archeyef
Upvote

2 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

*whispers* That's a flail.

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

a flail is a one handed ball and chain. A mace is indeed the weapon sauron uses which is a solid weapon.

That being said, a fail would also be raaad. I would love to crush some skulls with a big energy flail, or even a more traditional one. Cool finishers/combos utilising the chain?

Just now, seprent said:

*whispers* why are we whispering? they can see us i would also like many a weird weapon in warframe 

*whispers* I don't know, I'm good either way. Are we even whispering if it's text? More weird weapons would be cool, I'd think of some but I'm too tired to be creative

Just now, Archeyef said:

*whispers* I don't know, I'm good either way. Are we even whispering if it's text? More weird weapons would be cool, I'd think of some but I'm too tired to be creative

Two words 

Boom hammer 

lance gun 

gunsword & gunsheild

Big shield 

twin scythes (like dark souls 3 Freida)

Just now, seprent said:

Two words 

Boom hammer 

lance gun 

gunsword & gunsheild

Big shield 

twin scythes (like dark souls 3 Freida)

Two words

Hot damn

Anyway I'd love to keep going but I've had a long day and I need my sleep. You have a good night, though. :thumbup:

A prime nunchucks seems like a weapon Nezha Prime would have. Since prime weapons have been reflecting the last several prime warframes. Seems DE plans to have a different kind of melee each time. So far nunchucks, a whip, gunblade, and few ideas from above, haven’t had a prime yet. Haven’t had a prime launcher either, could be a perfect weapon for chroma prime. 

But we do need something new like a mace or chained weapons. 

6 hours ago, MickThejaguar said:

Ninkondi Prime, Shaku Prime, a Mutalist variant, or just a brand new one altogether. Just throwing some ideas out there. Another gunblade would also be neat. Honestly anything that isn't another pair dual blades, a heavy blade, a sword, or a polearm would be greatly appreciated. 

I want a rapier gunblade, with a unique stance, so that you can stealth kill one enemy, and as you impale that naive lancer on your blade, fire an enormous buckshot blast through him to clear the rest of the room, utilizing him as a temporary meat shield. Perhaps even a grapple ability so that you can carry the screaming enemy around as a more than temporary shield. Maybe for some kind of Sadist frame? I don't know. I'm getting off topic. Just give me the blood and gore I got so used to in Dead Space and Bloodborne, DE. I'm begging you. Milk that M rating for all its worth.

11 hours ago, Archeyef said:

STOP WHISPERING

Thank you 😄
Also yeah, give us Shaku Prime/more nunchuks come the melee rework, we have enough Dual Swords YOU CAN STOP NOW

12 hours ago, MickThejaguar said:

I like you!

Another Fan weapon would be cool or Gunsen Prime, whichever I'm fine with both 😄