The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma prime leak

TheIronside100

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

I dont care for the Gram Prime but Holy christ Chroma and Rubico Prime. My body is ready. My Riven is ready. The Forma is ready.

We're about to go Dragon Prime on the Eidolons! (and future techno spider things)

Ironically, I'm more excited for the gram than the rubico. I can make good use of the rubico, don't get me wrong, but I love swords styled like the Gram prime so I'm gonna have some fun taking my Dragon Knight out for a spin.

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Ironically, I'm more excited for the gram than the rubico. I can make good use of the rubico, don't get me wrong, but I love swords styled like the Gram prime so I'm gonna have some fun taking my Dragon Knight out for a spin.

I've always been a Nikana Prime fan, only recently got into heavy blades. How do you think the Gram Prime will fair against Galatine Prime and War?

4 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

I've always been a Nikana Prime fan, only recently got into heavy blades. How do you think the Gram Prime will fair against Galatine Prime and War?

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

From what I hear of gram vs. Galatine, it had higher crit chance  but lower base damage.

The stats were posted on Reddit, i think if you'd want a reference. 

3 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Hmm better crit chance and damage  plus status  chance than galatine prime but lower base damage.

or is it higher total?

But with it's base crit and status, when melee 3.0 comes out and combo counter is gone (if it's still going) if using Sacrificial Steel will be worth using. Gets 88% CC but 110% with the 2 set bonus. Assuming people won't use the 2 set bonus if they have primed pressure point.

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

But with it's base crit and status, when melee 3.0 comes out and combo counter is gone (if it's still going) if using Sacrificial Steel will be worth using. Gets 88% CC but 110% with the 2 set bonus. Assuming people won't use the 2 set bonus if they have primed pressure point.

Interestingly I also notice the huge difference in slam attacks. That's actually going to be quite significant later with the heavy slams.

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Interestingly I also notice the huge difference in slam attacks. That's actually going to be quite significant later with the heavy slams.

Yeah being 20% faster will close that gap with the base damage. 

My wallet is already screaming at me from across the room "Don't you even think about buying that prime access, farm it you lazy bum"

4 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Sorry to break it for you, i have 2 Rubico rivens, thats why i worried about lowering dispo

The nerf chance is minimal, base damage increased by 6 points, slightly improved firing rate and reload, the only thing that got interesting was the 38% CC that is new.

If they allowed a sniper with 525 base electrical damage and a Warframe that kills an entire map with a single skill I do not see why nerf it.

(Unless they want to see the world on fire)

Edited by Peter