The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to tell when you have a good expansion.

RizzRustbolt

Just now, LupoDWolf said:

'how to tell when you have a good in game twitch drop'
there, fixed

ZtnTsS1.jpg

Also, if it was just for the twitch drop, the viewer count would've plummeted after 30 minutes. Instead, it stayed around 50k to 60k throughout the whole one hour and 30 minutes it was up. So you're factually incorrect.

Anyways, to everyone else: That was hilarious and all but what I was more happy to see is the devs pointing out problems with the system that will almost definitely be rectified, like the color of the tracks being the same as the flowers.

17 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

ZtnTsS1.jpg

Also, if it was just for the twitch drop, the viewer count would've plummeted after 30 minutes. Instead, it stayed around 50k to 60k throughout the whole one hour and 30 minutes it was up. So you're factually incorrect.

Anyways, to everyone else: That was hilarious and all but what I was more happy to see is the devs pointing out problems with the system that will almost definitely be rectified, like the color of the tracks being the same as the flowers.

or they left the stream running while they were at work or school since that's when the stream was.

37 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Or you're just assuming everything and your world is a dark and lonely place.

Or you're doing the exact same thing, and have to resort to personal attacks because for some reason you can't stand the notion that not everyone enjoys watching a bunch developers with the hand-eye coordination of a two year-old try to play their own game while talking.

2 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

Or you're doing the exact same thing, and have to resort to personal attacks because for some reason you can't stand the notion that not everyone enjoys watching a bunch developers with the hand-eye coordination of a two year-old try to play their own game while talking.

You guys are seriously going to start fighting in a thread about poop?

57 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

I can't stand the notion of what? Where did I say ALL of the people viewing were actually there? I gave you facts, You gave me opinions and assumptions. Fact: About 50-60k people were viewing. Your Assumption: they were all afk. Now chill out, That's my final word on this stupid "argument", so answer in what ever dark and brooding and blood stained way you want. I won't read it but you'll feel better I'm sure.

Oh, and having 60k people watching you while trying to talk and play a fast-paced game at the same time is actually kinda tough. Even well experienced streamers are known to go silent while focusing. Most people would understand that. Most people.

52 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Your Assumption: they were all afk.

No, it actually wasn't.  I was justifying how one could have viewed the full stream without actually watching it.

54 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

so answer in what ever dark and brooding and blood stained way you want.

another uncalled for attack on my person.

54 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Oh, and having 60k people watching you while trying to talk and play a fast-paced game at the same time is actually kinda tough. Even well experienced streamers are known to go silent while focusing. Most people would understand that. Most people.

I wasn't commenting on the difficulty of what they were doing, I was commenting on their skill level in the game.