Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram Prime handle.

CaustiCat

I was always a big fan of original Gram and as much as I love the design of Gram Prime there is one little thing I would like to point out.

When you compare Gram side by side with Gram Prime you will notice one thing right away - blade is longer and wider in size compared to former. Now when you take a look and handles on both weapons you will probably notice that OG Gram being a smaller weapon has actually longer and thicker handle, which fits the whole look of it perfectly in my own opinion. 

On the picture attached below you can see how short the handle on Gram Prime actually is and there is barely enough hand space for Excal to hold it. When you equip the weapon on frames with larger hands (like Chroma Prime for example) it becomes even more noticeable. 

Grip size adjustment on melee weapons has been made by DE in past more than once by now, so hopefully if more of you guys share my point of view there is still chance for some small changes to be made. 

Warframe0000.jpg

37 minutes ago, puciate said:

And i thought the topic would be about relics for gram handle and why they dont drop 😛 (they dont drop for me...)

so did I lol! weird thing is, I got both of Chroma's gold parts in 3 runs, but I can't get any of the common parts to save my life. RNGsus truly works in mysterious (and sometimes infuriating) ways.

as for the Handle, it was an Aesthetic choice, If you compare Galatine to Galatine Prime, you'll see that the Prime has a slightly Shorter blade, and it's reach would further be hampered by those massive guard-things on the lower portion of the blade. thankfully we have skins as an option for these issues when they become annoying.

This gets my upvote.

A longer handle would not only make Gram Prime look even better, it would make the weapon look a bit more practical. A blade that large and long needs a longer handle to compensate and allow for proper balance and leverage.

5 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

While you're at it please add a proper pommel to the end of the grip to give it a sense of balance.

This too please.

I disagree, I say the handle isn't short enough. We should be gripping it by the blade and using the handle as the main strike. Everyone but you guys know that guns kill from the stock.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Mach25