Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you: Archguns

(PSN)LoisGordils

32 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Sameeeee

I can't wait to use my Volt and snipe enemies through Electric Shield with the Velocitus, my fave Archgun😍😍😍

Oh, oh I did not connect those dots.

I welcome my new Eidolon hunting overlord, all praise Velocitus.

It´s cool and such. But the most amazing thing is that they consider to revisit on of the core mechanics (primary/secondary/melee). And maybe something like weapon weight? This is much more interessting for me.

Edited by Arcira

So many people are talking about velocitus, and I'm just still wondering if it'd actually be any better or different from the existing Lanka. It does have crazy base damage, but it's also magnetic and archgun mods are also largely underwhelming compared to base mod options. I'm too lazy to run math on builds though, so... I dunno, maybe it'll pull weight? Maybe it'll go nuts with warframe buffs that archguns normally never have.

edit: though come to think of it, it's also going to have to compete with lanka's incredibly generous combo multiplier as far as performance goes...

Edited by OvisCaedo

I suppose only full auto like Imperator would be viable to carry for endless mission support weapon, 
even that will need extensive testing in simulacrum, 

But single shots wise I suppose Lanka and Opticor would kind of reign supreme than Velocitus.

Though, when you get detected on spy mission, if there is no enemies alive you are still undetected.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

4 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

So many people are talking about velocitus, and I'm just still wondering if it'd actually be any better or different from the existing Lanka. It does have crazy base damage, but it's also magnetic and archgun mods are also largely underwhelming compared to base mod options. I'm too lazy to run math on builds though, so... I dunno, maybe it'll pull weight? Maybe it'll go nuts with warframe buffs that archguns normally never have.

edit: though come to think of it, it's also going to have to compete with lanka's incredibly generous combo multiplier as far as performance goes...

Running some math, just with arch gun mods the Velocitus isn't as... Worse... As one would expect. It's only about half as much damage, thanks to arch gun mods having much larger elemental mods.

I hope the keep arch gun mods distinct and give them a different source of damage modding, like doubling down on elemental mods instead of increasing base damage.