The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Male Warframes vs Female ones

m3stuart

i used to not use female frames cause i love to get a char with my gender more ez for immerssion

thx to the custum operatopr i now use all frames ...

Also girls outclass guys in real life , true fact

ok , i must comment before i relly listen to this

i love that guy voice and joke he is ... not funny but like still funny? weird

anwyay i use Nezha.. t cancel all that joke

;

Edited by Tsoe

22 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

ok , i must comment before i relly listen to this

i love that guy voice and joke he is ... not funny but like still funny? weird

anwyay i use Nezha.. t cancel all that joke

;

Well he was a lot more funny than you are right now. 

il y a 10 minutes, CupcakesMoo a dit :

Well he was a lot more funny than you are right now. 

nezha is good

hey wait , i am not suposed to be funny...  -_-

Edited by Tsoe

1 hour ago, --Q--Stryker said:

There..... Are...... Other...... Games.....

This... Is... As... Dumb... As... Player... Choice... Or... Sense... Of... Pride... &... Accomplishment...

DE... Needs... To... Stop... And... Focus... On... What... Is... Right...

[ Also why are we talking like this? xD ]

31 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

This... Is... As... Dumb... As... Player... Choice... Or... Sense... Of... Pride... &... Accomplishment...

DE... Needs... To... Stop... And... Focus... On... What... Is... Right...

[ Also why are we talking like this? xD ]

Until we get bored enough to stop lol

But DE does seems to be all hands on deck for Fortuna. After that, hopefully they address the growing issues but until Fortuna is out, I wouldn't expect anything substantial until then.

I play Female Frames the most (Valkyr/Prime, Saryn Prime, Nova, and sometimes Trinity Prime, Octavia and Equinox) because because of how their Playstyle is (Nova have DR, Slow - speed up enemies, do 8x damage with one Orb and 2x damage with Molecular Prime, and Teleport, Valkyr/Prime have mobility with her 1, buff her team and herself’s attack speed and Armor, Finishers that can do 1 - 2 million damage when it’s created with her Talons and when you are using Gladiator Aegis in Valkyr and Sacrifical Steel in her Talons, and Invincibility on top of Life Steal, Saryn Prime can strip Armor, proc Toxin with all enemies while doing extra Melee damage, Draw aggro with her Molt while being tanky enough with the health scaling, proc toxin when exploded, and Heal with Regenerative Molt, have a AOE Viral Proc, and Scaling damage from her spores, Trinity Prime can regen energy, 75% DR with Link and Blessing, heal the team with Blessing, and regen their energy with EV, Octavia have scaling damage with her Mallet, can make her Mallet mobile with her resonator, give teammates a Multishot, Melee damage, sprint speed, invisibility, armor buff, and flat damage buff with her Mallet while making her Mallet stronger with her 3 and 4 active, and Equinox can change forms and give her self different self buffs, put enemies to sleep, lower their damage, AOE Heal while making 5e enemies take more damage but speed them up, Power Strength buff to allies, and a AOE Nuke.). Females Frames is more Complex but have more ways to deal with enemies and allies at the same time than Male Frames does. Plus, since this game is more of a Third Person Shooter, i would rather look at a female’s body and booty when i’m playing the game.

Edited by VPrime96