Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Systems

Fenrys_Delta

Been trying to get this thing for a while now.

I must have done the Defection mission (Caracol, Saturn) over 100 times (SOLO) now and the damn thing won´t drop.

Does it really have a chance to drop when you save 8 squads or am I missing something?

Wiki says there´s a 11,28% drop chance on rotation C.

Does it even drop on this map or there´s a better chance at another one, like Yursa, Neptune?

I´m sick of this game mode, no one does it anymore and I´d like some directions before I torture myself again running this thing.

I have no idea why DE thought it would be a good idea to put us through such grind to get a single part for a frame.

Edited by Fenrys_Delta

Grinding is the definition of this game.

If you feel like you're being overwhelm by the grinding, just relax and rest a bit. Don't rush.

PS. But I got my Harrow System on my very first run on Defection Mission (lol)... RNG can play with you sometime...

3 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

I have plat. Are the parts even tradeable?

They are not, but the entire frame from the market console is what he means. There are 3 Warframes I recommend buying with platinum. Harrow being 1 of them.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Check out the above link for the drop tables, it is posted somewhere around the forums by Rebecca and it is their drop tables. Ctrl F to bring up your search and find your systems. There's actually less things to sort through, on Neptune than on Saturn. It is higher level however, so there's that. I doubt you did 100 runs to be fair, maybe around 40, but at the percentage, it'd be pretty guaranteed if you had done 100 runs, to rotation C.

Don't let me bother you though, I am always skeptic of these kinds of posts.

Nidus and Khora are the other 2 I recommend buying if you're curious.

Khora was super easy to farm, but I did buy Harrow, Nidus, and Ivara. I always recommend buying those three. You will eventually get the part if you just keep grinding, but there are other options. You can farm the plat in less than an hour if you're motivated. 

7 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Been trying to get this thing for a while now.

I must have done the Defection mission (Caracol, Saturn) over 100 times (SOLO) now and the damn thing won´t drop.

Does it really have a chance to drop when you save 8 squads or am I missing something?

Wiki says there´s a 11,28% drop chance on rotation C.

Does it even drop on this map or there´s a better chance at another one, like Yursa, Neptune?

I´m sick of this game mode, no one does it anymore and I´d like some directions before I torture myself again running this thing.

I have no idea why DE thought it would be a good idea to put us through such grind to get a single part for a frame.

Do it with a squad. Go to recruiment, it will be easier and faster on rotation C, I think. 

Nidus Mesa and Ivara aren't that bad tbh. With Ivara you are going to have to farm those dual star mods aventaully anyways. I haven't tried khora yet but I doubt the farms that bad. Gotta agree with you though on how this farm is horrible... It makes it a lot worst cause the game mode is pretty slow and boring and no one plays it to speed it up.

Well, I know you can buy the whole frame with plat, but I just refuse to buy frames just because the grind is hard.

I got Mesa, Nidus, Ivara, Khora, you name it.

I didn´t really count how many runs I did, but if it wasn´t 100 was something close to it.

I don´t find the runs dificult, they´re just BORING. 

At least the spy mission for the neuroptics was fun.

Slow. Boring. Sad. Non-rewarding. Stupid. Mode. I hate Deception. I will defenitly farm plat and buy Harrow. On the other side - as for ME - farming Nidus, Mesa, Khora, Equi - is fine, doable and not so boring slow. The only second frame im thinking about buying is Ivara, just cause spy is too hard for me in such huge amount. 

But goddamn, i hope DE will delete Deception gates from anything in this game.