Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Log into my Account!!!

ParadoxHQ

Question

So today i was going to play Warframe because i'd really Like this Game soo much that i spend my Money on this Game!!! But suddenly When I'm trying to Log in it said " LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO. " And i was SHOCK.. i put my Password correctly but it still doesn't let me Log in!!! i was so scared because i'm getting HACKED! I change my Password like 2-3 times! and it won't let me Logs into my Account... So.. How to fix this Problem? Hope you guys doin' great Job,

• Like 1

Maybe your account name is wrong 

And also have you ever logged into your account ?

You use your email that you use register the account as your username area (above password when your in the loggin screen with needing to put password and username) you don't use your name like for instance I don't use kamyung for my name but I use my gmail account (that I used to register the account) as my username to loggin

And as for password I can't think of a problem other than wrong typing or capital letters(not sure)

And if this doesn't work then make a support ticket to DE

It's a server issue i believe. People are having problems after they "upgraded" their servers. I can't login either. If you manage to login to their website, rest assured your account is okay. Just in case, turn on two factor if that makes you feel more secure.

Edited by ---RNGesus---

2 hours ago, kamyung said:

You use your email that you use register the account as your username area (above password when your in the loggin screen with needing to put password and username) you don't use your name like for instance I don't use kamyung for my name but I use my gmail account (that I used to register the account) as my username to loggin

And as for password I can't think of a problem other than wrong typing or capital letters(not sure)

how to make support Ticket?????????? damnnn i want to play this game soo bad

1 hour ago, ParadoxHQ said:

how to make support Ticket?????????? damnnn i want to play this game soo bad

Click on here

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Or you go and press the top right 3 bars thing(normally before the the button you press to check your notifications and emails) go to suppport desk

Select the option to make a ticket 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just feel like maybe the link I just did (second link) is a bit better and a shortcut for you but for me I had to loggin using my forums passwords and things to use it and I think it will help you

Edited by kamyung

3 minutes ago, RichBoyCaptain said:

same problem

Either

3 hours ago, kamyung said:

And if you don't know how to do the ticket to support then

6 minutes ago, kamyung said:

Click on here

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Or you go and press the top right 3 bars thing(normally before the the button you press to check your notifications and emails) go to suppport desk

Select the option to make a ticket 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just feel like maybe the link I just did (second link) is a bit better and a shortcut for you but for me I had to loggin using my forums passwords and things to use it and I think it will help you

Hope this is accurate enough and may RNG bless you

Same problem here. Was playing before the update and cannot login after updating the game.

Second time this happens to me, would be nice if there was some info about servers down or other problems related to logging in.

Not going to send in a ticket, last time i could login again after a few hours.

Edited by Donkieshot

Can someone halp me i cant log in in game it constantly say login failed.check your info. After i try on warframe sait and i can log in can someone halp me i didnt play like 3 days.Last tile i had this problem like 2 weeks ago and i couldnt log in like 1 h now i dont know what to to i did everything what customer servicetold me.CAN SOMEONE HALP ME ??!! 😞

Try to login on the web browser from the psn to this forums <-- not pc only ps4 browser use the same credits as you use always..

maby that can help ,, this trick can relocate your ps4 to the servers ,, :) how to train an ps4 with an browser

If you still can't login then try to resset the router

hope this will help you guys i realy do

On 2018-10-26 at 8:51 PM, krc473 said:

DE takes a couple of weeks to reply. 

not always, i had one of my problems sorted in less than 36 hours, it really depends on the seriousness of the problem, and the amount of tickets they are getting from everyone, and yes, spamming surely doesn't help that.