Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

[DE]Rebecca, [DE]Drew, [DE]Danielle, [DE]Megan, [DE]Glen, [DE]Taylor, [DE]Steve

since the mainline dropped we have been unable to use the left trigger on controllers when in melee. block, channeling nothing works, there have been multiple postings in this thread and multiple other threads elsewhere in the forums about the issue. it makes melee all but unusable with a controller yet there has not even been a "its a known bug we are working on it" comment or anything for such a major issue you would think there should be at least an acknowledgement of the issue or one would think by this point a fix, we have few enough buttons on the controller that to lose one is painful and I would hate to see this bug get pushed through to the consoles. thanks

Edited by Gildarts_bb

1 hour ago, Gildarts_bb said:

[DE]Rebecca, [DE]Drew, [DE]Danielle, [DE]Megan, [DE]Glen, [DE]Taylor, [DE]Steve

since the mainline dropped we have been unable to use the left trigger on controllers when in melee. block, channeling nothing works, there have been multiple postings in this thread and multiple other threads elsewhere in the forums about the issue. it makes melee all but unusable with a controller yet there has not even been a "its a known bug we are working on it" comment or anything for such a major issue you would think there should be at least an acknowledgement of the issue or one would think by this point a fix, we have few enough buttons on the controller that to lose one is painful and I would hate to see this bug get pushed through to the consoles. thanks

its not just one button the entire key mapping defaults and there is no way to rekeymap at all. Custom controller mapping is broken to a point where it's basically unusable. 

video provided by another community member

I have posted here made a thread listing all the threads posted in relation to controller issues posted to the warframe facebook twitter and spammed the prime time twitch chat tagged DE staff and even went as far as to contact a community staff member on discord and still have no response and I know for a fact that a moderator for the forums has seen my threads because they edited the name of my threads to remove the "*Megathread*" word from the title 3 times which I changed back to purposely get them to post at least a warning to not use the word in the title and they just gave up changing it without a post.

Edited by Xenoarchangel

1 hour ago, Xenoarchangel said:

its not just one button the entire key mapping defaults and there is no way to rekeymap at all. Custom controller mapping is broken to a point where it's basically unusable. 

video provided by another community member

I have posted here made a thread listing all the threads posted in relation to controller issues posted to the warframe facebook twitter and spammed the prime time twitch chat tagged DE staff and even went as far as to contact a community staff member on discord and still have no response and I know for a fact that a moderator for the forums has seen my threads because they edited the name of my threads to remove the "*Megathread*" word from the title 3 times which I changed back to purposely get them to post at least a warning to not use the word in the title and they just gave up changing it without a post.

see i don't have that issue i can rebind my controller keys or at least i can swap the two triggers with no problems its just whatever i put on the left trigger does not work, also the UI in that video looks old are you sure its a current video? 

Edited by Gildarts_bb

This is a texture bug that i've noticed before the Chimera Update, but as it was not fixed and now id like to report it
It's basically a texture bug on operator suit, between Varida Suit e Vahd Greaves, as seen in the images

https://imgur.com/a/CbpBXda
https://imgur.com/a/El0FJzd

0nbOPjA.jpg

l6l6Y7D.jpg

The lower back part does not look nice, i imagine that its a texture bug
I hope I helped with something, keep up the good work xD

46 minutes ago, Gildarts_bb said:

see i don't have that issue i can rebind my controller keys or at least i can swap the two triggers with no problems its just whatever i put on the left trigger does not work, also the UI in that video looks old are you sure its a current video? 

it is and if need be I can make one right now and i wish I had your problem I have not been able to play since mainline

Not sure if this is a new bug or an old bug... it's certainly not going to be an easy bug as I doubt it'll be easy to reproduce:   I was on the Plains of Eidolon in my third Teralyst hunt (public matching) of the night, we'd taken one of the points down, and it moved since we hadn't charged up any lures yet.  As it was moving, I killed a vomvalyst and it took out my operator at the same time - not sure if that was relevant.   I triggered my archwing (I have a key bind for it's slot of "\") and flew to the new location to start the next stage of the fight...

And at that point couldn't go into operator mode or use any of my warframe abilities.  I could move, shoot, melee, go into archwing mode, etc. but the only thing my 1-5 did was change the highlighted ability - no actual effect.   Same with moving the mousewheel and clicking - it changed the highlighted ability, but none could actually be used.

I tried going to the menu and back, dodge rolling, archwing mode and back, left clicking, right clicking, Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back, and none of it worked.   Tried this unsuccessfully for about 5 minutes until the Eidolon fight was almost over, then lost my connection and was forced to the login screen due to a brief internet outage on my side, so I can't tell you if it had any further side effects.

Loadout was Rhino Prime, Lanka, Staticor, Atterax, 212 Amp.

ADAPTATION IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

OK so, Adaptation after the " fix " to make it so that people are not invincible is bugged, I'm not sure how it works but after some testing with inaros in the simulacrum I've come to the conclusion that the mod work properly until it hits 90%, then at some point for a reason not identified, glitched icons of resistance starts appearing, at that point I'm really not sure what happens but I noticed a STEEP increase in damage with my inaros health plummeting. This is the visual glitch I'm talking about.

d0a28ecfaf0292bfc7751dc502259fa1.jpg

( Of course, I did the test with and without Adaptation, and it looks to me that while under the effect of the glitched icons my health goes down faster than without adaptation at all. )

EDIT: 

Ok so we did some more advanced testing in the simulacrum, I'm not sure anymore about my previous statement but we have numerical confirmation that ADAPTATION IS NOT WORKING AS INTENDED.

We used the staticor as a test since it is pure radiation to see if the damage we would receive a 90% reduction with the mod ( it should be a flat 90% reduction as it is the only type of the weapon ). What we found out was that with my inaros with only health mods ( and base armor of 200 which is 40% reduction ) I received a flat damage of 85 health ( initial health 5610, final health 5525). WITH adaptation charged to 90% DR we received 29 health damage. ( 5610 initial health, final health 5581). As we can see the expected result should have been 8.5 health damage, but we got 29. This pretty much proves that adaptation is not working properly.

EDIT 2:

Done some more calculations, according to my calculations Damage reduction is not 90% but 65,86%. This unless when the mod is present it has some effects and it reduces armor. 

The calculation is as follow: let's calculate what the 29 damage without armor would be: 29 is 60% of the damage that passed, so (29/60)x100=48,3. This 48,3 is the damage I get AFTER THE DR but BEFORE the armor. We calculated before with the same method that the 85 I got is 60% of the damage from the staticor. (85/60)x100=141.6( this is the damage that a single shot of the staticor would deal with NO armor and NO DR).

Since 141,6 is 100% of the damage from the staticor and 48,3 is the reduced damage we can calculate how much it has been reduced through DR.

48,3:x= 141.6:100

this gives us 34.13%. This is the actual damage that passed through DR. Meaning that 100%- 34,12% = 65,86% DR. This is the real Damage resistance we get from a fully charged Adaptation. ( again, unless by some strange interaction we loose armor )

did a topic for this as it is becoming a too long of a message

Edited by Jeancly
New Testing

17 hours ago, Tomatekz said:

Attacking with melee weapons still stops me in place even if I'm holding forwards. This is especially noticeable for weapons like hammers.

Now the only movement I get whilst attacking is from certain attacks in combos. It didn't used to be like this. We should be able to move as we attack just like before!

Please fix this, thank you!

15 hours ago, Ulfhednar9 said:

Noticed this a lot myself.

It's still broken after the latest update too...

Hey #*!%wits me again, this #*!%ing post are going to get more #*!%ing censored by #*!%ing cursing a lot to get your #*!%ing attention. Gamepads still CAN NOT CHANNEL. DE I know you hate fixing your #*!%ing game, but this is #*!%ing inexcusable. Get the #*!%ing #*!% out of your ears and fix this #*!%ing basic as #*!% game function your #*!% waffles. Or aat least acknowledge the issue instead of plugging your #*!%ing ears and going lalalalalala everything is fine fortuna reeeeeee

• Like 2

Far range placeholder texture found on Europa fissure mission on tile Abaddon. (I'm in total low detail)
The texture bug is not a static position, it's only far away from player that it renders placeholder, when I went near it changes to regular texture, and when I went away it returned to the placeholder, and I got this on few locations on that mission.

AnRmQbb.jpg

Edited by Etzu
Clarrification of the encounter