Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

The Tonkor was always a notorious primary. Unfortunately since 23.10, grenades don't explode upon direct enemy hit. Instead, they bounce right off to little or no effect. And with bullet travel mods/rivens, it can get pretty silly. Boing~!

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Suppose a quick-fix would be Adhesive Blast, but shooting a Tonkor through a Volt's Electric Shield with the mod on causes the grenades to act unpredictably.

Attacking with melee weapons still stops me in place even if I'm holding forwards. This is especially noticeable for weapons like hammers.

Now the only movement I get whilst attacking is from certain attacks in combos. It didn't used to be like this. We should be able to move as we attack just like before!

Please fix this, thank you!

It seemed like a byproduct of this update so I'm putting it here, but:

Excalibur Umbra seems to have texturally... changed, since this update. White is SUPER BLINDING BRIGHT WHITE:

Spoiler

cDybuXS.png

And the un-colorable grey is... a lot lighter than it used to be, which looks really bad:

Spoiler

UnRC3Re.png

Pleeaaase look into. Unless this is just a weird temporary byproduct of progressing changes.

At first, i dont read all previous 50 pages, so sorry for eventually duplicates

1. there is somekind visual problem with Daman Sugatra:

sugatra_daman_bug.png

daman_sugatra_bug.png

2. on Guandao, one of sugatras (that one close main/front blade) is not exacly attached to weapon but its like floats in air (and its happens on all sugatras i checked)

sugatras_not_clip_to_guandao.png

3. on Anpu Staffs Skin, appears 1 additional sugatra, which also not exacly attached to weapon (marked green is right attached, marked red is that one additiona)

too_much_sugatra_bug_staff_anpu_skin.png

4. katana-style Zaws have 2 sugatras attached one after another

dual_sugatra_on_katana_style_zaws.png

5. Riv-Elite armor set looks for me like disappearing/degreded from a little distance, even like that one in the arsenal

riv_elite_on_legs_bug4.png

the next image is from captura, on left side is max close i can set camera and on right side is slightly distant

riv_elite_vanishing_after_short_distance

6. Kubrows seems to have some visual problems with fur

kubrow_textures_problem.png

7. Im not fully sure is it a bug or intended but, can i please to make attachment of Uru Syandana's be similar like Imperator Syandana, on Rhino warframe's ?

11.png

8. Its maybe not exacly a bug, but just my feeling and if yes its maybe not exacly right place to set it (but i dont know where then i can put it, so sorry), but it looking for me like Broca Prominence Syandana is mounted a little too low, so may i suggest to make it mounted similar like Vaykor Syandana or something like that? (like for example on or more close to the point i marked red on that image)

22.png

Edited by Haseo457

As of 23.10.6 :

Melee actions that should provide knockdown/stun resistance still don't.

There is still the weird ~150ms period on directional input where I cannot slide that is messing up bullet jumps.

On 2018-10-16 at 7:32 PM, Ailyene said:

I cannot slide within the first ~150ms of a directional input.

This also means that if Sprint Toggle is on I also cannot bullet jump within the first 150ms of a directional input.  Since I will do some glitchy drift running instead of a crouch/slide.

Makes going up vents/precision jumping/quick maneuvers pretty annoying.

Edited by Ailyene

2 hours ago, Tomatekz said:

Attacking with melee weapons still stops me in place even if I'm holding forwards. This is especially noticeable for weapons like hammers.

Now the only movement I get whilst attacking is from certain attacks in combos. It didn't used to be like this. We should be able to move as we attack just like before!

Please fix this, thank you!

Noticed this a lot myself.

2 hours ago, ActionMovieEd said:

The Tonkor was always a notorious primary. Unfortunately since 23.10, grenades don't explode upon direct enemy hit. Instead, they bounce right off to little or no effect. And with bullet travel mods/rivens, it can get pretty silly. Boing~!

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Suppose a quick-fix would be Adhesive Blast, but shooting a Tonkor through a Volt's Electric Shield with the mod on causes the grenades to act unpredictably.

Perhaps you accidentally toggled on the non-lethal rubber grenade setting.  😛

2 minutes ago, Minazul said:

can you remove the feature that auto moves items up in the gear wheel when you run out? it messes up people who have hot keys locked to slots. 

Quick i need energy!!! WTF? Health pack?

Yes.Yes.Yes.YES! OMG, this functionality is SO annoying.

Ok this is a serius bug about arbitrations. Today all the infested Arbitration that i've done were bugged. The first was a survival: The host migrate we keep do the survival But not a single drones was spawned. We leave. 

Second try: We manage to do 10 minutes, easy peasy right? NO reward at all. and furthemore i wasn't able to complete the mission (arbitration) in fact i've tried another time.

attempt number 3: Enemies were level 30? meh we instant leave.

Now again a defense on Ur-Uranus (I find funny say Ur -Uranus. uhuh) enemies were once again level 30. It seems all infested arbitration bring you to the dark sector insted of the arbitration . 

vor 42 Minuten schrieb KlampFer:

Ok this is a serius bug about arbitrations. Today all the infested Arbitration that i've done were bugged. The first was a survival: The host migrate we keep do the survival But not a single drones was spawned. We leave. 

Second try: We manage to do 10 minutes, easy peasy right? NO reward at all. and furthemore i wasn't able to complete the mission (arbitration) in fact i've tried another time.

attempt number 3: Enemies were level 30? meh we instant leave.

Now again a defense on Ur-Uranus (I find funny say Ur -Uranus. uhuh) enemies were once again level 30. It seems all infested arbitration bring you to the dark sector insted of the arbitration . 

I tried to play the Defense Arbitration just now on Ur, Uranus 3 times but the mission that I loaded into was the usual Dark Sector Defense. I tried starting the mission via the alerts panel or directly via the node and both methods did not work. 

Dropships on the plains now immediately drop the grineer they carry after they teleport in, right where they teleport in. Please revert this to how it worked before, where we had a reasonable chance to blow them up before they could drop the reinforcements.

Hey there, I don't know if it's a Chimera related bug, but I've disovered it in 23.10.5
While leveling my Ash Prime, my Braton Prime and my Skiajati, I realized that I can simultanously shoot with my Braton Prime AND throw my shuriken with Ash 1st ability.
He can even reload the Braton while continuing to be able to use the suriken skill. (The weapon actually follow the arm animation, but continue to fire)
--
Retested it in 23.10.6 english client, still same, here is a screenshot:TDCtDab.jpg

Edited by Etzu
Adding 23.10.6 screenshot.