Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

1 hour ago, ChipsLight said:

For some reason, the LT button on Xbox 360 Pad isn't being detected by my game while only in melee mode. My LT button has Aiming, Open Chat and Melee Channeling mapped to it. If I press it to aim with my primary and secondary, it works fine. When I'm in a relay or my orbiter and press it, the chat opens up no problem. But if I'm in any missions or in the Simulacrum and I press it, no melee channeling. I changed to the mapping to see if it was just a small bug but no, LT isn't detected as pressed in melee mode but in other mode, it works fine.

Can you fix this, please ?

Reset the controller to default and rebind. That fixed the problem for me. I’d also recommend binding block to left trigger. It’s nice having glide for guns and melee on the same trigger. And with melee channeling leaving with 3.0 it’s not the worse time to change your bindings. 

Edited by KosmicKerman

Since yesterday, the operator die for none reason apparent. 

He is full life (all passives and Magus !) + Void mode (normally, you are invincible in this mode)...

Please, fix it. It's really boring in classic missions, particulary for arbitrations or Kela de Thaym.

Here is another shot of the corpus ice tileset, the same issue that I reported already, but this time with pic of the start zone of the placeholder bug and another of the end zone of the placeholder bug.

Mission Baal on Europa.

Start of the bug.

WeDS4V4.jpg

----

End of the bug.

SOQcGoh.jpg

Wiill add one more. It is with Falcor and Ivara second ability.

1) when you  are not host, you can control Falcor only for 3-5 seconds (until it reaches max damage modifier), even if you have enough energy, it just stops. When you are host, it works as it should be in most cases, sometimes it still bugs out. With other weapons it works at is should be.
2) if you using second ability with Eidolons, instead of hitting part and dealing damage, it teleports some distance through or into random dirrection, as in hitting wall. Sometimes it works fine. Tried hitting same spot, from different angles it seemed random.

3) also if you hit wall, its have high chance to get stuck inside the wall

4) Adding more bounces to glave by mods, its works VERY VERY randombly. Mostly it doesnt work at all. Sometimes it adds those bounces.

Edited by AdionN

@[DE]Marcus

Wukong dying in Arbs with Defy active and full energy. Being that it was only 5min in to the mission I left the group to try again at which point was locked out of the arbitration as it was marked completed. How it is completed if there was no successful extraction?

Assuming this is not a bug is the afk timer turned off for these in the event you die early? Not wanting to stay in the mission and get hit with afk timer that is why I left. Insight on this would be appreciated!

8 hours ago, KosmicKerman said:

Reset the controller to default and rebind. That fixed the problem for me. I’d also recommend binding block to left trigger. It’s nice having glide for guns and melee on the same trigger. And with melee channeling leaving with 3.0 it’s not the worse time to change your bindings. 

In my case, reset the buttons do not work, the L2 still does not work on "crouch, slide....", as a result I cannot even bullet jump in melee since the update.

@[DE]Marcus

After the Chimera update, I've been getting this strange effect over all the menus and pop-ups in the game. it goes away if I turn on Vertical Sync, or if I play in Windowed Mode, but I'd prefer not to do either of those things. I'm using a Intel i3-4170 processor with Intel integrated graphics. 

13 hours ago, modalmojo said:

Unfortunatey the reset has to be done every time the game is restarted. 

@[DE]Marcus  Chimera has introduced a bug that renders the left trigger inoperable for melee actions (melee channel, block) and maybe other things as well. If you reset the controller to default bindings, you’ll see that Melee Channel is defaulted to the left dpad. For whatever reason this completely breaks any melee action bound to the left trigger. You can rebind the melee actions after resetting to default and it will work for that game session. Unfortunately, the left trigger breaks again the next time you restart Warframe. Which means that players must rebind the controller every time they start Warframe if they want any secondary action on left trigger (e.g, block, melee channel, etc.).  Please forward this or log this in DE’s internal bug tracker. Melee channel being defaulted to the left D-pad is either the source of this problem or a traceable side effect of the root cause. 

ETA - I am now unable to reset the controller to default settings.

Edited by KosmicKerman

I can't manage/organize the gear/emote wheels.

If I try to swap things around they go back as soon as I close the gear tab on the arsenal, and I can't Unequip anything previously equiped on the wheel.

To clarify: If, as an exemple, I go in the arsenal, then gear, and select anything I had previously equiped then go to the "none" box as to unequip said gear the "equip" click box on the lower right of the screen does not show up, there's only the "back" option, wich in turn renders me incapable of unequiping anything from the gear or emote wheels.

On 2018-10-12 at 11:35 AM, Sloan441 said:

Yep, seeing the same thing. 

Not sure if it's still really running in the background. The download is large, but it seemingly closes itself and...nothing. 

same and even reinstalling the game won't work for me been trying every thing and still can't play and this 5th time that i installed the game on it's own hard drive now it wont even work um DE' plzzzz help whats going on ......

@[DE]Marcus

Chimera 23.10 changelog states the following:

• Updated windows in some of the Grineer Spy mission vaults to prevent NPCs from spotting players through the glass.

However, the opposite appears to be true. I can confirm I've been detected by sensor regulators at Grineer Forest's sewage vault (the one with the elevator in front of vault) and Grineer Galleon's tower vault (the one with only sensor regulators). I did not have this issue before the patch.

I haven't done any testing to see if other vaults are affected or if other enemies can spot you through the glass.

Edited by GrieverV

Apparently after the update, armor seems to have aggresive lod scaling revealing seams/invisible faces even when looking at frames in my arsenal.

Affected sets seem to be the smaller sizes, such as the Riv sets, Eos, ect. Even mid mission, noticeable sections of the armor are missing/invisible until the camera gets close enough.

Plains of Eidolon Bugs

First of all the AI pathway of both vomvalysts and lures. Since the update, lures and voms are simple to kite, now after capturing the Eidolon and teleport them, they teleport above you around 20m high (high as weed) and you have to void dash to grab the shards and arcanes. Next is the Unairu Wisp, as UW is defined "...has a 100% chance to summon a Wisp...". Since the update, some said they spawn underground, some cannot find them at all. As I play Chroma, I had 2 instances where I cannot self-damage my HP (red bar), I can only hit my own shield, and stops there, thus unable to acquire Vex Fury.

Last but not the most frustrating one, the vomvalysts spawn during Eidolon down phase where it cries. Not only vomvalysts spawn UNDER the eidolon (invulnerable) and only be killed when the eidolon stands up, they spawn on impossible places to grab them.

The following image shows 4 vomvalysts sleeping underwater (not even moving)

wtjGZnX.jpg

HuXnCUG.jpg

I'm hoping for the AI fix of the lures and vomvalysts. Thanks! 

Edited by Vesperania
Incomplete

9 hours ago, mudpaws said:

same and even reinstalling the game won't work for me been trying every thing and still can't play and this 5th time that i installed the game on it's own hard drive now it wont even work um DE' plzzzz help whats going on ......

It's still a thing, but it's seemingly more of a superficial nuisance than a real menace. 

What I'm seeing is that you launch the update, the updater downloads whatever needs downloaded--this you all see. When it begins to install it drops into the process background, then closes itself. You'll still see it running in Steam (yes, I use the Steam version), then it'll shut down. That's when you restart WF and everything is undated and back to normal and all is again right with the world...more or less. 

I've seen a few saying this has something to do with 4K and Win10 foibles. I do play at 4K, so maybe this is so, but I don't know for certain. I should start up my backup rig that runs at 1600p and see, but...I suspect it might still be an issue. Some others have opined that drivers might be an issue (mine are a bit older), but nVidia is seemingly up to bad behavior (again) with 10-series drivers, so I'm not going there. Not until I absolutely have to. 

But, yeah, it's still a thing. 

Le 20/10/2018 à 16:33, KosmicKerman a dit :

That actually fixed it, thank you very much !