Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Can't damage some enemies with EB (maybe it works the same way for other abilities) for no good reason. I guess it has something to do with nearby nullifiers, enemies who were in their bubbles stay immune to my EB forever. Happens very often. Super annoying.

3 hours ago, SkixU said:

Another problem with Paracesis, I had -1 Capacity for mods as well as I cant put a lens on even though it is max rank, also does not show Max Rank like on other weapons 

https://imgur.com/Da71EkT

https://imgur.com/yCWrNE8

https://imgur.com/mjdGeAN

(Paracesis has the catalyst already installed)

Paracesis' max rank is 40, not 30.
DE needs to fix this lack of clear information/indication. Without people posting "spoilers" i would never have known that this weapon has 10 additional ranks that are unlocked by polarizing slots 5 times

So I went to unlock a riven mod on the plains, set it to friends only and dropped in from my orbiter. When I got down there it still kept the notifications in the top corner for my current account boosts:

754B65A3D3D986A93B5BCFB8DD287C1AFDB64CB2

Not sure if I could reproduce it exactly, but it's the first time I've seen this happen.

This happen a few times so far:

I am playing elite alerts and i happen to come across red drone that shields enemies from all damage. Since my exatled blade was out i couldnt hit it, which is prob how you made them work, they are uaffected by our wf abilities. Then i removed back my exalted blade and started shooting it with my primary wepon; the drones explodes and my response is to press 4 and bring back my exalted blade, now some enemies that were shielded by the drone werent taking damage at all from my exalted blade slash. I come closer and hit them with blade, still no damage. I use radial blind and finisher attack with exalted blade... Still no damage. At this point i think enemy is bugged... But then i was curious to see if my guns couldnt kill him (or so etimes them), and surprise surprise i can shoot him down. I will have to statethis happen a few times while i was playing survival with corpus and excavacion with grenieer. 1st time scateboi got invincible, 2nd ti e nullifier and everyone in his bubles got invincible, and third time was heavy gunner and one of those shotgun wearying greeniers. Ill point out again that they were unkillable with exalted wepons only after i destroyed red drone in arbitrations. (Maybe make drones killabe with skills? I dont see the point of them not dying to skills. I saw atlas's golem being able to rock it down, so why not make exalted wepons beingable to take them down too?)

Keepup the good work DE,and hopeu can make elite alerts better than they r right now.(and lets hope u wont leave them behind with being 'just another grind mode' like you did with ESO)

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

Can't damage some enemies with EB (maybe it works the same way for other abilities) for no good reason. I guess it has something to do with nearby nullifiers, enemies who were in their bubbles stay immune to my EB forever. Happens very often. Super annoying.

I also found that several enemies were extremely difficult to kill (compared to the pre-update), e.g. orokin drones, orokin leech butcher, and some orokin enemies with shield, when the damage output of the weapon is purely or largely elemental.

Edited by modalmojo

1 hour ago, 1000_Up said:

PC controller: If I switch to melee the crouch, slide, and roll button does not work. This only happens if I swap the default left bumper button to left trigger for these commands instead. 

This problem has been going on after the mainline update.

Edited by modalmojo

13 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

Warframe abilities don’t work on the drones or the enemies they protect. They are immune to those abilities. Not a bug. 

Did you watch the video? It clearly shows I killed the drone, destroyed nullifier's bubble but couldn't damage remaining enemies with Exalted Blade. Could damage them with weapons though.

8 hours ago, Vander_Mitch said:

the Arca Plasmor have lost his Punch Through and the shot explode when any particule effect touch anything......

The punch through seems to have been lost when the bounce was added.  Then the bounce was removed, but the punch through seems to have not been restored.

18 hours ago, Kylareth said:

While out on the plains I noticed a rather large friend decided to stay out and enjoy some fresh morning sunshine with me. 

It was fully interactive except it could not move, though it did have subtle idle animations and the only attack it could perform was its aerial burst tracking shot.   

I'm sure it just got lost on its way back to the lake, but I'm worried it might get some sunburn. 

Note; I was on the plains during the night/day transition, so the plains never did a full reload before I found it. 

DPEqHUb.png

55JPYuE.png

Z59kXVV.png

Y1BGpL1.png

Not sure if this bug is directly related to the Chimera update.

My guess is he was afraid of the dark and said no more out at night.  hahahahahahaha

Sorry, I couldn't resist . I hope they get all this fixed soon.

47 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

Warframe abilities don’t work on the drones or the enemies they protect. They are immune to those abilities. Not a bug. 

Dex Pixia is exalted weapon not ability. It should work.

12 minutes ago, Benu said:

Dex Pixia is exalted weapon not ability. It should work.

Same difference. No exalted weapon works on the drones by design. This means Mesa, Excalibur, Valkyr, and yes Titania.  The devs might change their minds on this, however unlikely, but it’s not a bug. 

50 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Did you watch the video? It clearly shows I killed the drone, destroyed nullifier's bubble but couldn't damage remaining enemies with Exalted Blade. Could damage them with weapons though.

So the post I responded to stated that dex pixia did not work on arbitrator drones. That is by design and apparently not what you are talking about (“sticky invulnerability”). So maybe you replied to the wrong post? 

Sorry I have no screenshot for this but it is easy to replicate.

Any Capture mission, when the target is on the ground and ready to capture and left there until the message comes on to warn you that the target has to be captured or will die:

• The host will hear the message that the target has died while timer is ticking down ~55 seconds at this point.
  • Clients though will hear the standard message to hurry up.
  • When the mission end screen comes up, the audio for the Host will mention about how even though it wasn't a success, everyone got out alive. 

Enemyes spawning not fixed in Sanctuary Onslaught and not only there. This is an important part of the game. Why this is not a priority after the AI system was damaged with this pack? Players leave the Onslaugt sessions after 2 or 3 levels because of spawning problems.

• The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

Despite saying this would stay as a feature in the patchnotes for 23.10.3, as of hotfix 23.10.4, you can no longer equip multiple dragon keys at once.

While playing I noticed that if not aiming down the sights, sometimes the gun would fire without raising your hand to show you are shooting. The gun stays at your side the whole time while firing. Linked is a gif of the bug. I have no idea if this has been reported or not thought I would put it in here as I haven't had it happen prior to this patch. 

GIF of the bug.