Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators suits need to be reverted.

Madatom

So uh... they changed the Varida Suit to have this weird thing on top. (To "mesh" with the the hood better, I presume)

But it looks absolutely ugly.

This was the one screenshot I had of the Varida Suit before the changes, displaying a lovely bug with the Operator's hair. But that's not the point. Notice how the area around the neck is empty?

904A76C07A31FCFDFCDBC3E10AB8929E4988ABAC

Now look at this:

0D9D830CE41F59319F1FB08BC8F0C79ACFA33EE9

See that weird mesh around the Operator's neck and under the sigil? 

DE please change it back

This is the first time I've even used these forums but I came here to agree. (Also, despite relogging to my MR24 main, the forums are using my second acc for some reason. But rest assured it is my main's first time, too.)

My own operator has suddenly gained a shiny rubber trellis for his neck, ruining his cotton-jacket look. All the other torsos have different specular maps and do not match the Umbra scarf.

qKRQ3H1.png

Edited by DustyBanana

This change was a massive fail.

It's literally impossible to use the Leggings for anything cool now, since they are always attached to the lower half under-suit, which looks ridiculous in essentially every possible combination.
I used to like having just those and some shoulders for a lightweight "stealthy" look.

Also, is there any way to report bugs with the forums themselves? It keeps toggling back between my main acc (this one) and my second (DustyBanana, above). Right now in this thread it APPEARS to be my main, but on home it goes back to Dusty. I don't know why. I don't know where to report it.

10 minutes ago, 717Vonette said:

I'm specifically talking about my female operator. Why make my operator into a stick instead of giving her curves, DE? 😕 She looks thinner than 12 year olds after this update. 

Well she could be 12 for all we know. 

Im curious if the operators will grow up into adults, Id like to see the Syndicate suits added as cosmetics (Red veil FTW)

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

Well she could be 12 for all we know. 

Im curious if the operators will grow up into adults, Id like to see the Syndicate suits added as cosmetics (Red veil FTW)

I think that after we gained Void Energy, we stopped aging and needing to do things like eat, use the bathroom, etc. I think it kinda froze our bodies in eternal stasis.

Spoiler

However, after the Chimera update, my Operator (Male) looks alot more buff for some reason...

54 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I think that after we gained Void Energy, we stopped aging and needing to do things like eat, use the bathroom, etc. I think it kinda froze our bodies in eternal stasis.

Hide contents

However, after the Chimera update, my Operator (Male) looks alot more buff for some reason...

I already had the prologue spoiled (console) and watched it. I didnt see much of a difference but its possible.

In hoping they do some kind of cryosleep the first time we go to Tau, where our operators wake up as an adult "third dream?" Lol and we have to fix our ships to get back at a faster time(write the reason in a quest or something) 

I hope our Tenno become full fledged warriors, my starchild is starting to annoy me lol 

Good evening, I'm sorry I do not think this would be the category for this problem, but I have not found one that fits better, what happens is that a change was made to one of the operator's clothes, if possible to verify if it is a mistake or really a change, because I really like the appearance before this last update, I do not know if it can be a bug, thank you for the attention.

Boa noite, Desculpa creio que esta não seria a categoria para este problema, porem não encontrei uma que se encaixe melhor, o que ocorre é que foi feita uma alteração em uma das roupas do operador, se possivel verificar se é um erro ou realmente uma alteração, pois gosto muito da aparencia antes desta ultima atualização, não sei se pode ser um bug, agradeço a atenção.

Link for images

saSCXuO.jpg

ouCtrgJ.jpg

Before

https://prnt.sc/l5jmj1
After

https://prnt.sc/l5jn6c

If the manduka was supposely this way after this update...please change it back to what it was before 😞

Update:

Spoiler

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

Please note that Operator cosmetic issues are known and the team are working to smooth out these wrinkles. Earliest ETA on fixes for these are Monday - please continue to point your Chimera issues to our Megathread:

Update 10/11/2018

Still no changes...

Edited by acezero

1 hour ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Funny you said that. I actually noticed my female Operator has breasts now. 

According to Steve's tweet, it does't seem that they are going to revert the changes, they are only going to fix the clipping and placement problems.
If that's the case, I'm going to demand a refund, because this is not the suit I bought.

Completely agree that it must be reverted. I mean look at this clipping with the Vahd Cuirass and the Koppra hood. That black 'scarf' on the Vahd is way too dark for the armor and doest fit at all. And the Koppra's 'tie' is hanging like some deformed slug on the chest.

MPiZwEF.jpg