Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please help me,answer this nice questions m8s

Bombarder0

I am a new player and I wanted to ask some nice questions m8s

1 - Whats the best frame against Corpus

2 - Whats the best frame against Grineer

3 - What the best frame against infested}

4 - Whats the best way to kill those flying weirdy thicc "sentients" and what frame or weapon to use

5 - what does meta mean lol

6 - whats the most edgy frame

1-3: Any frame you like. It is the modding on your weapon

Corpus: Toxin

Grineer: Corrosive or Radiation+Viral 

Infested: Gas /for creeps) or Corrosive (for those tentacle mobs)

4. The ones on the Plains? Vomvalysts? Operator Amp .

Battalyst/Conculyst? Alternating damage types or Operator Amp

5. Meta means sth like best/what everyone else uses

6. Taste

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1-3: There is no best frame, you can use almost any frame effectively against each faction.

4: The ones on Lua? Those are the only ones that I guess are "thicc". Use different elements against them.

5: Meta is really knowledge gained from outside of the game, however nowadays it's used more as "most effective tactic available".

6: Ash, obviously.

1, 2, 3: dependent on personal preference, level, and mission type. In other words...  there is no 'best frame'.

Spoilers for entire story, from all quests. You've beaten  past Second Dream, clearly, but this spoils up to current.

Spoiler

Operators can exit frames to use void powers to strip resistances, so anything with big damage can be used. Otherwise, Umbra can also strip resistances, and so can the Paracesis sword.

5: Most efficient way of doing something. Rarely the most fun.

6: Limbo with the right colour scheme and animation set. What's edgier than a happy dude turned emo?

51 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

I am a new player and I wanted to ask some nice questions m8s

2 - Whats the best frame against Grineer

3 - What the best frame against infested}

4 - Whats the best way to kill those flying weirdy thicc "sentients" and what frame or weapon to use

5 - what does meta mean lol

6 - whats the most edgy frame

1-3. Ivara.  

4. If you mean the Vomalysy, the the Void beam kills them.

5. Meta is generally thought of as being an acronym for Most Effective Tactic Available.  In Warframe, it usually just the most popular opinion of what to use.  

6.  I have to agree with @Kyoresh and say Deluxe skin Nekros.  

1 hour ago, Bombarder0 said:

any frame can be incredibly viable against Corpus, though Mag has nearly always been the Crewman Curb-stomper. Nullfiers even the odds though.

Whats the best frame against Grineer

any frame can also be viable against grineer, though some are better at stripping armour than others. hard to go wrong with Saryn these days though.

What the best frame against infested}

again, any frame can work, and Infested don't have any shields or  armour. Vauban is good at controlling them though as for killing them, maybe Excalibur? and if you want to control and kill at the same time, Nova is a good choice.

Whats the best way to kill those flying weirdy thicc "sentients" and what frame or weapon to use

you need to tackle their adaptation abilities by occasionally using transference and hitting them with your operator's Amp. otherwise switching damage types every so often helps. if you don't have your operator yet, then you probably shouldn't be fighting Sentients.

2 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

what does meta mean lol

the most effective and efficient way of getting something done, regardless of how incredibly boring it might be. some people will always take the most powerful gear no matter what the mission is, even though you don't really need to for most content in warframe. Meta Weapons are considered stronger than other weapons and are used exclusively because of that, fun isn't a factor.

2 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

whats the most edgy frame

there's quite a few contenders. any frame in Black and red can look the part, but edginess is easier to obtain with these frames:

- Ash (Deluxe Skin)

- Chroma Prime

- Excalibur Umbra (especially with Sunder Helmet)

- Harrow (Graxx Skin)

- Limbo  (certain Helms)

- Mesa (Devil Ranger)

- Nekros (edgy no matter what)

- Nidus

- Valkyr (Delusion Helm)

- Zephyr Prime