Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe lets not do this DE

BARTDIEBRAK

Literally got a (1 or 2 week) chat suspension for saying "nezha trap" which makes the game really boring/meaningless and means you cant talk in region,clan,squads,trading or recruiting. Whoms't the frick thought this was a good idea??? I really do love Warframe and I think that DE is one of the best developers ever but this system feels so lazy and lackluster that it puts me off.

Thoughts anyone?

2 minutes ago, BARTDIEBRAK said:

Literally got a (1 or 2 week) chat suspension for saying "nezha trap" which makes the game really boring/meaningless and means you cant talk in region,clan,squads,trading or recruiting. Whoms't the frick thought this was a good idea??? I really do love Warframe and I think that DE is one of the best developers ever but this system feels so lazy and lackluster that it puts me off.

Thoughts anyone?

You knew that you could not say it but you did anyway, not too bright 

4 minutes ago, BARTDIEBRAK said:

First time. Really didn't know, thought someone was taking the piss when they said it could get me muted.

And instead of believing in this person, and just don't typing such a silly thing, you went ahead and tested it out?

"Oh hey, I heard that shooting someone in the head might kill them. I thought they were taking the piss when the said that. So I tried it and I killed someone"
Do you think saying this will get you out of prison?

3 minutes ago, BARTDIEBRAK said:

How does saying Nezha trap qualify a 2 week chat suspension which may aswell be a ban 

By punishing those who do bad things you will spread awareness among the handful of scum that plague this game that their actions have consequences, bigger the punishment= more awareness, think of it like a spore Saryn with high power strength

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

By punishing those who do bad things you will spread awareness among the handful of scum that plague this game that their actions have consequences, bigger the punishment= more awareness, think of it like a spore Saryn with high power strength

And yet, they still do it...

1 minute ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

No. Thats way too overkill, thats like a life sentence for burglary

I'm afraid the information given to you was 100% accurate and deciding to engage with that resulted in the event that was promised.

The words listed on the automated chat bots suspension list will be enforced regardless if they are used as a joke, for the sake of curiosity or genuinely used to hurt others.

As there is nothing that can be done here on the forum, you will simply have to wait out the time allotted and remember to take such warnings to heart in the future.

The best option available outside of that would be to contact support here and make your case:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Take care.