Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do and/or Farm to get ready for Fortuna?

Bam_Boozler

Question

I was wandering if there were things I should be doing and/or farming to get ready for Fortuna?

I'm a newer player and only been playing for 4 months.  I'm Mastery Rank 10 and only 1/2 way through the Second Dream quest line. I'm hoping to try and finish the War Within before the Fortuna launch. 

At the moment my best frame is Rhino Prime and primary weapon is newly acquired Arca Plasmor but I have not committed to a secondary or a melee weapon yet. I just level them to Max Rank and then change my secondary & melee weapons for new ones to level up.

Any advice to help prepare for Fortuna and beyond is much appreciated. 

14 answers to this question

stack up on basic supplies grab some cryotic some oxium maybe even mutagen samples as well, stack up on the slower more annoying resources. Poly is way easier to stack up.

other than those, the materials for fortuna content would be from the new planet

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

I believe Fortuna will have mining as well, so it'd be good to have the best mining laser you can from Cetus! I think they'll use the same lasers!

Although while there's also fishing, I think Fortuna has its own fishing spears, so the Cetus ones may not be so effective.

think we will use same spears but have differnt bait mechanic

I’d say the main thing is just getting your mastery rank up. It doesn’t mean a whole lot but you want to aim for at least mr16 so that way you have access to all weapons and rivens.

When fortuna comes out, and future expansions/updates, I won’t be surprised if DE raises the mr cap for rivens or come out with weapons requiring mr16 or higher.

Get all the mods you can, and work on builds for the weapons and frames you like. Ideally, you want to have a variety of weapons and frames for all the different missions and enemy types.

Get the Itzal archwing. It’s the fastest archwing and it’s blink ability will make traveling around orb vallis a breeze.

Lastly I’d say doing plains of eidolon content so you can get used to the open world aspect and at least have a general idea of what to expect in fortuna.

Haha I love how everyone seems to think that it isn't going to be all new resources with a whole new method of gathering... guess what it will be.

It always is.

Nothing to do but prep yourself for another massive grind of some sort.

On 2018-10-25 at 6:06 PM, Bam_Boozler said:

At the moment my best frame is Rhino Prime and primary weapon is newly acquired Arca Plasmor 

My friend I gave you an friendly recommendation, as fast as you can leave behind rhino and arca plasmor behind is a lame stereotype.

2 hours ago, xcenic said:

My friend I gave you an friendly recommendation, as fast as you can leave behind rhino and arca plasmor behind is a lame stereotype.

you sir are just rude.  there is no bad frame just people bad at playing them.  just because you dont like rhino or are not good with it doesnt mean he bad frame for others.  and the arca is easily in tob 5-6 weapons in game and deffinatly is best shotgun.