Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OBERON BOUTIQUE

(PSN)santospizarro

its a good idea to compile some improvements for oberon warframe, since i think its the weakest. It's lacking additional supporting traits and ability, reaload powerups when using energy and damaging demons, corpus, etc. The oberon should have its own set of sensors and weather enhancements to allow to traverse and sprint with some additional armor, and buildup energy for a tackle, new melee dash and jump skills not found in the game right now, while ambushed the oberon systems should offer smart ways to conduct and assist new players, maybe a defensive way to use nearby resources and additional items, such as aming at ammo, or powerups nearby, bouncing bullets/ricochet/things like that would make oberon more obvious, i think if the abilities were to include some way to charge them up or become obsesive, the players would be moer interested in using the ninjitsu of hallowed grounds for cover, and team powerups when not faced with enemies, the skills have to make sense to compensate for the lack of gameplay, or subtract the energy costs, speed up movement and reload of weapons, etc.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

It's lacking additional supporting traits and ability, reaload powerups when using energy and damaging demons, corpus, etc

I had to stop here (i don't even want to read the rest of the suggestion) ... what?

His 4th strips armor, his 3rd heals per/second ... his 2nd acts as a large AoE that inflicts radiation damage and makes enemies fight each other while dealing damage as well as allied affected by his 2 will receive bonus armor for just standing in his 3 ... how is this weak? Simply because he doesn't buff?

the abilities do not have recoild or enhancements to make them more useful they should at least invite the posibility to enhance situations or give back energy in the form of faster reloads, and collections for using in melee or travel, i understand, the minimum for me for oberon to be fun is to have some non-combat and weather survival enhancements, converting each environment into temporary boosters that aide in freeroam and non-combat gameplay.

6 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

-removed-

OP has a language barrier; that doesn't make them a troll. Trolls also don't tend to put in the sort of effort that goes into walls of text.

Anyone with a shred of reading comprehension should be able to tell that other thread is about adding custom animations for traversing lakes instead of making them act as bottomless pits.

It's not reasonable to insist that OP format perfectly when their post was clearly written through a translator.

Edited by Cleesus

6 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

-removed-

And you know this for a fact...how exactly?

1 hour ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

OP has a language barrier; that doesn't make them a troll. Trolls also don't tend to put in the sort of effort that goes into walls of text.

Finally! Someone with some common sense and an open mind!

Anyone with a shred of reading comprehension should be able to tell that other thread is about adding custom animations for traversing lakes instead of making them act as bottomless pits.

Very true, but you're forgetting that critical thinking, let alone strong reading comprehension, are not considered essential skills among gamers these days.

It's not reasonable to insist that OP format perfectly when their post was clearly written through a translator.

I couldn't agree more. But forum warriors being what they are...

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Finally! Someone with some common sense and an open mind!

Very true, but you're forgetting that critical thinking, let alone strong reading comprehension, are not considered essential skills among gamers these days.

You can say that again - that's why I don't really talk to them or engage them much because they possess these traits precisely, not to mention the numerous antisocials that flood game forums.

Edited by Mach25