Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Vallis Spelunker" Achievement unobtainable

Vuaiox

Did DE yet say something about this? I mean if they think its fixed or if they are still working on it?

Since doesnt look like it works. Same like the what was it? "joy ride" achievement? I got it in warframe but not on steam for some reason. (the one with riding a Dargyn so and so many 10.000 meters or whatever it was)

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

The @Pentore 's soluce works, i got 30/30 today, and an other one of my clan's members too

For him it was different and so simply : he host me, he had already 29/30 and i see all of them, i have had just to mark the one he miss, and bingoooo ^^

For me : I go again with a clan's friend who had just find 6 caves, I also visit them, I've had to refresh 24 caves before finding the wrong one.

Hope DE's team fix this bug when it will be possible.

Thanks.

Edited by DjoomanDjee

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-19 at 4:44 AM, Pentore said:

Had this problem since November, 29/30 bugged even though I visited all 30 caves and had them appear in the map. Triple checked all 30 caves again and nothing.

Well, today I finally completed Vallis Spelunker by following some hints from other threads. Here is how I did it:

First, you MUST NOT be the one hosting (so no Solo). Edit: If someone else is hosting make sure they load into Orb Vallis first.

Join someone hosting Orb Vallis, make sure that person haven't found any cave or a low amount of them, it will increase the chance of "finding" your bugged cave. So your best bet is to join some newbie or randoms, to be sure go to his profile and check his "Vallis Spelunker" progression. Edit: When you join you should only see the host's caves on the minimap.

Go through all the caves while he is hosting, your bugged cave will trigger the moment you enter it.

>Edited to add more info.

Bro, it's awesome, big thanks to you! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the comments on this thread i was able to obtain achievement. It took joining a player who had only finished half of the map. By luck, the "missing" cave was lower left most on the map.

Edited by dothax0r

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just tried visiting all the caves again today to see if (after ~6 months) this has been fixed. Sad new, it's still broken. 

I'll try visiting the caves while a friend who hasn't done anything on the orb is hosting once I get a chance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-06 at 3:48 PM, --.Aimi.Ichire.-- said:

Is this problem still happening? I have not tried for a long time.

Yep, still bugged. And the workaround of having someone else host it doesnt always work.

• 4 weeks later...

Still bugged tryed as solo just now. 6th or7th times solo and 2 times as client.i think i am going to ask a friend to open new acc just for this challange .

edit: spelling fix

Edited by Butely

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...