Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

2 hours ago, NovaTronX said:

I was trying to do a Meso Relic Defense but it would not let me join anyone. Then, when I finally joined, no one else could join me even though it said they were in my squad.

I can confirm having had this issue, too. In my case, I first joined a public team, which however consisted of only one other player, and the mission selection was gone. So I left the group, re-queued the fissure, and - since nobody directly seemed to join - force-started the mission (aka choosing not to wait for other players). The mission itself loaded fine, and I got some notifications that other players would join, but a few seconds later, I would get notified that they had left the squad again (obviously without having loaded in). This continued over the course of the mission, but eventually I competed 5 waves of defense on my own and left the mission afterwards.

A few other matchmaking issues I encountered so far:
* Yesterday, two of my frieds and I wanted to go on an Eidolon hunt, but in order to have a full team, we set our matchmaking to public and queued the regular Eidolon hunt bounty on Cetus. We tried three or four times to load into the plains, but every time we got split up, and either got re-set to Cetus with a "Connection to the group has been lost" (or something like that) message or landed in the plains with a completely random group.
* Generally, a lot of public matchmaking missions could not successfully be connected to on the first try in the last two days

Am i the only one that i cant get more ppl in groups? it seems when i go with a grouped friend noone else is coming in. I tried to join a group with randoms and i got ppl in. It seems that if you a group already and try to get more public peeps there is no chance to have others joining in

hace 15 horas, TheLichTree dijo:

please do not spread rumors, a guild member or leader @Santana722 has already expressed his own dismay as he has no idea what is going on or why people keep flooding his dojo. if you're gonna make accusations please provide proof. 

the reddit post he made can be located here 

Exactly, but some think like him, accusing without really knowing what was happening, trying to blindly damage the image of our clan, opening a post against us but thanks to the moderators of D.E closed it, all this for an error of matchmaking.

Im having to Alt-F4 after getting stuck in the doors on Fortuna.

The vote bar never disappears

Matchmaking always crashes when someone leaves your group after a bounty is selected......it just goes on.

Unless you play solo or already in a group Idk how you playing. ;s