Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

This happened earlier today as well, I can't initiate or join a public mission, and I don't think it's my internet. At one point I was thrown into a Dojo with a ton of other people (maybe 30 other players) before my network connection went haywire and dropped entirely. I'm kinda upset because I have affinity boosters and I want to take advantage of them for the short time I can during the weekend.

I've been trying to do today's sortie. The squad problem didn't seem to affect me until yesterday's sortie expired. since then, people seem to be able to join me but their games don't load. OP's mysterious dojo join has also hit me. Solo play refuses to work for me, as the auto start and force start button doesn't do anything. I also seem to cancel any queuing game not in mid session that I join, forcing players to leave and find another. That's one spicy hot fix DE.

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issue and our team is investigating. For updates please follow this thread or our social media accounts:

Thanks for this response!

Its upsetting that I can't get into a random matchmaking from my Orbiter.

Are you aware that random matchmaking is working properly in Fortuna?

okay, so im curious about our active boosters. The game is pretty much unplayable atm and my boosters are just wasting away. I just dropped 500plat on one of garuda's bundles and have 2 or 3 frames I was wanting to level today but I'm not gonna sit here for hours trying to get a full party into a mission. I've done it once today and that was by luck. I'm not gonna touch warframe until this is fixed. No hard feelings DE. I know you guys are trying to get thing's figured out. The only thing I'm worried about is my boosters going to waste

9 hours ago, _AstralBlood_ said:

okay, so im curious about our active boosters. The game is pretty much unplayable atm and my boosters are just wasting away. I just dropped 500plat on one of garuda's bundles and have 2 or 3 frames I was wanting to level today but I'm not gonna sit here for hours trying to get a full party into a mission. I've done it once today and that was by luck. I'm not gonna touch warframe until this is fixed. No hard feelings DE. I know you guys are trying to get thing's figured out. The only thing I'm worried about is my boosters going to waste

for level one weapon in ESO with trinity , it took me 3 hour. 

I?m kinda bored by all this bug pre and post fortuna. Some say it's an hacker. boh

44 minutes ago, Rogue4Buttons said:

"Apparently" The clan "hacked" the matchmaking server to show of their dojo... They seem well aware whats happening and tell everyone to have a look around and not be salty...

please do not spread rumors, a guild member or leader @Santana722 has already expressed his own dismay as he has no idea what is going on or why people keep flooding his dojo. if you're gonna make accusations please provide proof. 

the reddit post he made can be located here 

Was about to make a thread about this. yeah every mission I have tried joining aside from Fortuna based nodes have put me into a squad but the timer never starts. or if I host then I can see people join the squad but no one enters the game. Everything works fine if I am in a closed squad with a friend or on solo though.