Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

Okay, it's happened twice today, for two different planet locations.  I enter into public mission (Defense if needed) and I with the rest of the joining team get sent to a dojo instead. I leave dojo and re-select mission and I am able to enter mission.  Okay UPDATE bug obviously.

From what I can tell it isn't a bug.  The people insisting it is not a bug are from clan " and it seems I get matched with them then they leave the group.  Seems intentional. 

RETRACTED.  I stand corrected there is an issue I guess.

Edited by HappyHavok
I was wrong removed the clan I accused

29 minutes ago, c0nfus1onSketch said:

They don't care about this. Just make them rich and fame. They just released "optimized" unFORTUNAtely update and swim in your money.

17 minutes ago, Electro_the_Devolian said:

They do care, way more than most developers would at least. It's just that it's the weekend and it's usually their off-days.They obviously weren't expecting a bug of this magnitude to show up, especially after 3 days of gameplay. Depending on if they do fix this for the weekend or not however, it will be a painful wait.

I always say DE should set the example for all game developers. They're outstanding. To hear someone say they don't care and are just after our cash is ridiculous. Look at EA, Bethesda, etc. No im not afraid to name them because they deserve it. You're under informed @c0nfus1onSketch You must be new.

1 minute ago, HappyHavok said:

From what I can tell it isn't a bug.  The people insisting it is not a bug are from clan "The Jogueros" and it seems I get matched with them then they leave the group.  Seems intentional. 

It is not, I have been successful in closing out the game and re-launching it to get into missions. Having to do this any time the sessions get wonky is annoying though.

Ok, I was doing the onslaughter mission, when I start it pose to fail joining in a mission, but I somehow end up spawn in someone else dojo clan because the group join in the dojo clan instead of the onslaught mission this was in seconds (less then a 10 second which horribly what happen, there was no count down about joining in someone dojo clan which I want immediately summon there instead of the onslaughter mission)

hace 1 hora, Eternal_Knives dijo:

Matchmaking for any node is currently broken. I've seen instances where it finds a squad but instead of starting the countdown or putting you right in it just cancels the mission completely. Also heard of instances where people are getting put into a random dojo or weird dojo instead of the intended mission. Too many tenno are joining our cause... It's breaking the system! Jokes aside you guys did awesome on fortuna. There will always be bugs but figured id post about this one. Kinda important!

@[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Glen

@[DE]Steve

Hey mate hos is it going ?

Every node is unplayable except Cetus/Fortuna nodes. Even in Cetus there is a voting mission bug. I've tried Augustus Void Fissure node before it doesn't work either.

Guys just farm Cetus for now. Cetus is fine.

Edited by Makemap