Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

All this time waiting for content and I can't even get through the bounties without it bugging and failing me before I get to the objective. On top of that the bounties I can do seem silly and directionless. Kill 15 drones in 7 mins but only 8 drones spawn.

Heyo DE, when inviting friends or random people into your orbiter they can't go in the Headquarter room, or the other 2 rooms. Sometimes it works but most of the time I ask them and they just see another door once they look through the closed door. Just letting you know, and thanks!

Found a pretty sizable bug:
Plat purchased moas and K-drives aren't granting mastery.

I bought some Moas and noticed that they weren't giving mastery, but when I built one from scratch I was granted the expected 3K mastery after gilding it.

Might want to get this fixed and get people their missing mastery.

20 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
  • Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Fixed script crash when fishing.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

Suggestion, add two tabs to the statis chambers screen, one has kubrows, the other has kavats. Make vacuum 13.5m.

1 hour ago, Maulim said:

I've noticed Argonak doesn't seem to be highlighting enemies. At least not on the Vallis.

Also, would it be possible to get an option to prioritize returning to less populated instances of Cetus/Fortuna/Relay, Thanks

Very much this, please! Returning to cetus and having the game slow to a crawl is a bit discouraging.

3 hours ago, Sundjasksya said:

* K-DRIVE still broken/bugged to a point it is unusable (e.g. getting stuck in "gind"-mode, no reaction to control input)

* FISHING in caves does NOT work at all (e.g. bait drops into the void?!)

* PRESERVATION animals often don't spawn after the call (~30% of the time)

* high-lvl bountys close to impossible to solo

* locking Garuda beihind ~270.000 standing is a bad joke...(Tier 4 @ SU and BPs)

i dont understand how high lvl bounty's are close to impossible to solo, ive done all of em with ease alone, just build your frame with survival in mind, most of the mobs specially at 4 stars will require a tankish frame if your having issues make sure you kill the star towers mobs put down so things dont get too outta hand

Stil alot of lag, as in frame rate drops on Fortuna, especially when starting a mission at the Fortuna base gate. Because everywhere els runs sorta fine not smoothly, and no it aint my pc its newly built ive pulled games with far better graphics. Plus the K drives controls are horrible, to much speed is lost and the board comes to a halt far to often and im pointless ways just when theres a slight bump. sometimes i hit a wall to grind it only to lose speed fast and the board just falls off, or sometimes randomly bounces for no reason then i lose speed then fall off. Like theres a lack of overall momentum with the K drive. and the magnitism mod does zip to make it simpler. Plus itd be nice to move forward when you jump on the spot when you accelerate. Been practicing a ton but its far to impossible to get a good run going. i can maybe get 2 to 3 good tricks in and only get a score about 800 an not any higher what so ever. To many times i wanted to throw my keyboard as theres just something off with the damn Board. Id like to see others prove me wrong, but i personally think it culd use a tweak.

gara abilities are broken, ciphers are not working in POE, archwing and k drive is also bugged sometimes and often give invalid lauch points.    eidolon hunting is bugged sometimes too ( lures charged and close but still the eidolon dies). zoom in and out while mining is bit too far or close(previous distance was best also i'd like the whole old mining back) tho these are now more visible and also the mining point light (trigger) distance is a bit too short. more bugs to be discovered and fixed...

On 2018-11-10 at 3:26 PM, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
  • Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Fixed script crash when fishing.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

could you fix the lack of Ruinous Extension for GAZE Kitguns?

Hey, I have a feedback/suggestion to the mining/hunting UI. Could we get an option to change the colour of the tracks outline, and the mining brackets? Cause they are all white, and when I try to mine inside a cave, the light that comes from a flashlight makes those white brackets invisible sometimes. The same goes for the track outlines, they are white and get pretty much invisible sometimes when the terrain goes upwards etc. So I thought it would be cool if we could change the colour of that outlines, so they would be more visible. Thanks!

Archived