Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What can you get for free when you reach "Old Mate" status w/ solaris?

R1CK_D0M

4 minutes ago, R1CK_D0M said:

For example, can you get sentinel weapon BP's for free?

I believe you can. I do not think you could get the scene or sentinel. Most other things seemed to be there.

• I got the Kubrodon Lure. Catch a couple and buy a weapon BP. 

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

I believe you can. I do not think you could get the scene or sentinel. Most other things seemed to be there.

• I got the Kubrodon Lure. Catch a couple and buy a weapon BP. 

You can, in fact, get the Orb Vallis scene as one of your rank-up rewards. I got it earlier myself. (I know; I was shocked too.)

If memory serves, you can also get the kubrodon lure, the new sentinel weapon blueprints...I think I saw the Oxylus blueprint on the list too, but I can't recall. Pretty solid list though.

1 hour ago, NinthAria said:

Pretty solid list though.

Perhaps you can just get everything then? That would be a good choice on DE's part.

• I figured the Lure was the best choice. Kubrodons are worth a lot of standing (1,500/3,000/6,000 on good captures), and floofs...

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

Perhaps you can just get everything then? That would be a good choice on DE's part.

• I figured the Lure was the best choice. Kubrodons are worth a lot of standing (1,500/3,000/6,000 on good captures), and floofs...

Do Kubrodons matter when you can cap daily standing instantly with Ticker on reset just from an efficiency point of view? and at the same time, grabbing an item that will take you minimum 4-5 days at max MR vs one or less days items as rewards. It's all preferences here though, but just keeping efficiency in mind.

1 minute ago, Vanille said:

Do Kubrodons matter when you can cap daily standing instantly with Ticker on reset just from an efficiency point of view?

Honestly, I was more interested in the floofs. So I got the lure. I was not particularly worried about the standing (it was a nice bonus though). For me, the scene is of little importance. I have many Captura scenes already and very little use in them.

• As you said, this is all personal preference. 

If i remember correctly, you can get anything that require old mate rank (aracane,captura,sentinel weapon,echolure, sentinel).

If you care about captura and want to save alot of standing, go for captura scene. That thing alone cost more than everything else combine, no joking.

Captura cost :130,000

The rest combine : lure 10,000 +trophy 15,000 + oxylus 20,000 + sentinel weapon 30,000 (10,000*3) + arcane 40,000 (10,000*4)= 115,000

Edited by somesung

You get the satisfaction of knowing you endured the time gated grind for exceptionally paltry rewards.

While most of us simply graze these zones and get bored and move on. It's the mark of a true veteran to see it through.

Congrats!

I can hardly wait until they find a way to shoehorn operators into the spider bosses.....fingers crossed!

Edited by IIDMOII

1 hour ago, IIDMOII said:

You get the satisfaction of knowing you endured the time gated grind for exceptionally paltry rewards.

While most of us simply graze these zones and get bored and move on. It's the mark of a true veteran to see it through.

Congrats!

I can hardly wait until they find a way to shoehorn operators into the spider bosses.....fingers crossed!

I just got a visual of a shoehorn, the operator, and a spider being assaulted.

...It's not a happy scene.