Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus is tankier than Inaros, dont @ me.

-GothKazu-

15 minutes ago, clxrffdman said:

Is arcane grace/guardian included in these calculations? As inaros has much higher base hp his heals from grace should be much stronger. While this is not "EHP" it does contribute to his overall tankiness.

no arcanes were used in these calculations as i dont have any however i did use the spreadsheet to check anyway and it doesnt make much difference in the final numerical tally.
However, im aware arcane grace on inaros is insane.
this was just the math for their total ehp comparatively (using my own builds as a basis)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)seanythesheep___ said:

How can say that when nidus needs energy to keep life up do     Abilities Inaros can just tank it no energy needed just done 90 arbitration survival with Inaros no problem 😊 

nidus (same as inaros) has no shields and those gets energy from every point of damage he takes, with Rage/Hunter Adrenaline equipped.
not only that but only 2 of his abilites even USE energy while all of inaros's abilities use energy so im very unclear on what youre trying to say.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)seanythesheep___:

How can say that when nidus needs energy to keep life up

50% of his abilties require no Energy. His 1 and 2 Combo is One of the best Energy Regen ways in the game. And last but not least, due to no shields Hunter Ad gives Energy for every single hit. On high level, Two Shots can easily get you enough energy to Start a Combo. Nidus has never Energy issues (unless ist a reduced Energy sortie in which my Build still has enough for a 1 2 combo)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)seanythesheep___ said:

What trying say not see nidus pass wave 15 if you got the build for Inaros than you not need the energy I barely use me Abilities tbh with nidus need get stacks than ppl cry as your killing them just not me Style and find hard believe nidus is me tanked 🥴 

it just sounds like u arent building/using nidus properly then mate, there playstyles are pretty different.
Nidus: use only abilities, weapons are for fashion
Inaros: use only weapons, abilities are for UI Aesthetics

Inaros is harder to kill than nidus. Inaros doesn't just stand there. I am not saying nidus just stands there. I am saying inaros does plenty of things to survive beyond just absorbing hits with health and armour. He's got so much of his kit dedicated to staying alive. 😅

Edited by Redfeather75

4 minutes ago, (PS4)seanythesheep___ said:

What trying say not see nidus pass wave 15 if you got the build for Inaros than you not need the energy I barely use me Abilities tbh with nidus need get stacks than ppl cry as your killing them just not me Style and find hard believe nidus is me tanked 🥴 

There's something called English, ever heard of it?

2 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Inaros is harder to kill than nidus. Inaros doesn't just stand there. I am not saying nidus just stands there. I am saying inaros does plenty of things to survive beyond just absorbing hits with health and armour.

imo theyre equally difficult to kill, just different methods of doing it

Tbh you going off a  spead sheet I am just saying in real games not see any nidus about pass wave 15 you got your choice I got mine no problem man like said me Style is different way I play and just Inaros for that no Dis respect to you if happy than good I run solo all time Inaros good with that not want this going on as no one is right you got nidus I got Inaros both think we tanker peace out man 

4 minutes ago, GothKazu-EN- said:

imo theyre equally difficult to kill, just different methods of doing it

I read your original post and it reads like "if you take Inaros health and armour and compare it to nidus health/armour/passives/abilities/etc, then nidus on a spreadsheet is tankier". Just saying how weird that looks to do that.

1 minute ago, (PS4)seanythesheep___ said:

Tbh you going off a  spead sheet I am just saying in real games not see any nidus about pass wave 15 you got your choice I got mine no problem man like said me Style is different way I play and just Inaros for that no Dis respect to you if happy than good I run solo all time Inaros good with that not want this going on as no one is right you got nidus I got Inaros both think we tanker peace out man 

no worries mate, everyone has their own playstyle and preferences. im just saying what the numbers say. in real games tho nidus should be lasting longer than 15 waves/minutes even on MOT, hes no lightweight

3 minutes ago, (PS4)seanythesheep___ said:

Ah sh*t just realized you were on PS4, I wanted to challenge you on a survival mission :/

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

4 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

I read your original post and it reads like "if you take Inaros health and armour and compare it to nidus health/armour/passives/abilities/etc, then nidus on a spreadsheet is tankier". Just saying how weird that looks to do that.

i meant to word it as if you compare their entire kits, thats why i mentioned scaraba armor as thats Inaros's "Link" as it were.
if it sounds like im purposefully giving inaros a disadvantage, im sorry but thats not what i was doing. inaros doesnt have a good passive (AT ALL, DE fix it) and the only ability usable in this numerical comparison is scarab swarm which (for what it does for his armor specifically) isnt comparable to Parasitic Link...at all

edit: also i used the spreadsheet to make it easier to compare numbers instead of going back and forth in my arsenal, and to check arcane guardian.
why have two people said things along the lines of "well u used a spreadsheet so"

Edited by GothKazu-EN-

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Sixshotz6 said:

In Theory then, Nyx with absorb is the tankiest frame.

in theory a lot of frames can hold the title of tankiest due to abilities or raw stats, exalted blade life strike rage/quick thinking excal can be considered the tankiest 
Equilibrium Nekros
Limbo period

3 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

People play how they want to play. I do have Adaptation on my Umbral Nidus, thus, I don't need to use my Parasitic Link all the time

With this 90% damage reduction, I can just run past enemies without ever worrying about my health

So your build is bad and the youtuber you copy pasted misled you into thinking his build was actually "end gaayyym viable ".

Now that we got this out of the way and on more serious note , please don't spread misinformation people might think you actually know what you're talking about . Just like the OP of this thread .

Adaptation on Nidus  , Steel Fiber on Ash and Vitality on Ivara = useless .

But hey play however you like , whatever floats your Sleeper .

9 minutes ago, Spectre-8 said:

So your build is bad and the youtuber you copy pasted misled you into thinking his build was actually "end gaayyym viable ".

Now that we got this out of the way and on more serious note , please don't spread misinformation people might think you actually know what you're talking about . Just like the OP of this thread .

Adaptation on Nidus  , Steel Fiber on Ash and Vitality on Ivara = useless .

But hey play however you like , whatever floats your Sleeper .

Haha, yeah, cool story bro. If you don't mind I'm just gonna ignore you now.

Nice try tho 😜