Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Fortuna: Update 24 (Mesa Prime + Hotfxes!)

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Drew @[DE]Megan Not sure if you are aware but the Index is broken. Currently neither side AI will pick up the points. They just stand by dropped points. Tested it twice same results each time.

AI will kill another AI and then camp the point. Seems great if you're wanting an easy run. But kind of takes the challenge out of the mission.

December 13 Hotfix #3 is now live!

• Fixed enemies not picking up Index Points in Index missions.
  • Fixed missing enemies during the K-Bomb phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed Orb Vallis Dropship collision lingering after destruction resulting in resources/items floating in the air.

1 minute ago, (XB1)KetsuekiTenshi9 said:

Was it intentional that K-drive races don't award standing? 

Yes, it's included in the Patch notes:

On 2018-12-10 at 10:03 AM, [DE]Megan said:

PLEASE NOTE: Races will eventually be more intense - including 'admission cost' Standing to participate, rewarding Standing on high-performing runs, and even leaderboard rewards! To help us stress test issues, we are NOT launching with 'admission costs' as we do not want to have a high-risk scenario in case of issues. Be prepared for higher risk, higher reward Races in 2019!

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎10 at 10:03 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfixes

December 12 Hotfix #2:

• Fixed Dropship enemies sometimes getting stuck in the sky.
  • Fixed Reinforcement beacons explode on deployment after migration.
  •  

December 13 Hotfix #3:

• Fixed Orb Vallis Dropship collision lingering after destruction resulting in resources/items floating in the air.

• Drop ship enemies still getting stuck in the sky - not nearly as many as before but often 1 out of the crew will get stuck up there. EDIT TO ADD: It always seems to be a crewman of some type. Its possible a drone from time to time not 100% on that - I haven't seen any more moas stuck since the hotfix - but definitely crewman.
    • Additionally- on things getting stuck, the jackel frequently gets his head stuck in cliff walls and just his butt is sticking out.  He can't /unstuck himself.  happens very often when converting the three areas above the lake to friendly blue areas.  Also happens at temple of profit if you lead him out toward the cliffs.
  • related to drop ship enemies at Spaceport enemies are frequently dropped by drop ships up in the cliffs and get stuck up there. Particularly, if you are facing the entrance(s) to the spaceport, the left most upper cliffs just behind the leftmost walls
  • Dropships -  the ships themselves -  frequently get stuck in the sky before deploying their troops, just spinning in place holding up further enemy deployment until you notice them and shoot them down.
  • Reinforcement beacons still explode on deployment after migration: just now I was not host, I chose to leave squad because they were causing enemies to spawn where I didn't want them (or more accurately enemies wouldn't spawn at all where I needed them).  As the new host, every time a beacon was placed it immediately exploded.  I was at Enrichment labs FWIW.

Fixed Orb Vallis Dropship collision lingering after destruction resulting in resources/items floating in the air.

I don't know you mean by dropship "collision" lingering - I assume that the skeletal remains of the ship still have collision with other objects such as resources and as such they hold them in the air?  

I DO know, that the dropships themselves will often still linger after destruction - don't know if their goods are still held up in there however as I never bother to go check.

December 18th Hotfix #4

e66edbe6644f874025ceaebf65c6cf36.jpg

MESA PRIME HAS ARRIVED

Become the fastest gun in the system with Mesa Prime. This legendary gunslinger comes with the Akjagara Prime dual pistols, the long-awaited Redeemer Prime gunblade and more!

MESA PRIME ACCESS FEATURES: 
5af81d7da6c8d9ea559e8f2a8dc24a9e.jpg

• Mesa Prime: Cast a long shadow with this lethal enforcer. 
  • Mesa Prime Glyphs: Embody Mesa Prime with these Prime Glyphs. 
  • Akjagara Prime: Precision machined mirrored pistols. Primed and ready. 
  • Redeemer Prime: Deal out double-barreled death with this primed gunblade.

MESA PRIME ACCESSORIES
Dup9k9cUwAATIXx.jpg

Operator Prime Accessories

Don one, two, or all three fashionable Prime accessories and give your Operator a golden visage!

Also included in the Mesa Prime Accessories are: 

• Cholla Prime Sugatra 
  • 90 Day Credit Booster 
  • 90 Day Affinity Booster

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics! They have replaced all exclusive locations of Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics:

• Plains Bounties
  • Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Added in numerous Endless mission modes
  • And the list goes on! 

*Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught.

Check out Mesa Prime Access Packs in the in-game Market! 
adf3b86c98f719f8247aecd12282cb05.jpg

CHROMA PRIME ACCESS HAS ENDED
The elemental master Chroma Prime has stepped aside to make room for Mesa Prime Access! If you have Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics they will still be in your inventory to use in Void Fissure missions. 

BANSHEE PRIME HAS ENTERED THE VAULT
The following items from Banshee Prime's release and their respective Relics will enter the Vault. These items will no longer be available in-game:

• Banshee Prime 
  • Helios Prime 
  • Euphona Prime

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.

If these Prime Weapons and Warframes (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Chat Moderation Changes:

As a continued improvement to our Chat Moderation, we have removed the ‘purple text’ indicator from Chat. Our previously mentioned third party professional moderation team will also be starting to emerge as early as tomorrow.

Later today a full outline of the Chat Moderation Responsibilities and Code of Conduct will be posted on warframe.com.

Fixes: 

• Reverted ‘classic control’ support for Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons due to input discrepancy that led to many casting issues. As per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1042397-cant-recast-garudas-dread-mirror/

• Fixed Elite Trencher having issues with gravity. 

• Fixed loss of functionality when attempting to customize Landing Craft with a color pallet that is not owned. 

December 20th Hotfix #5 is live!

• Removed the ‘Prime Toggle’ for Mesa Prime and her TennoGen Skins due to an overly aggressive and not-so-glamorous overlap of her Prime accessories.
  • Fixed for issue where using a Scanner while in Operator mode could sometimes cause you to lose your K-Drive Launcher.
  • Fixed an inescapable possessed K-Drive when activating it while ‘checking the bodies’ during an Orb Vallis Bounty ‘Recovery’ phase.

Fortuna blah blah + hotfixes

Despite patches, 

• Beacons are still blowing up instantly after host migrations
  • Terra Elite Trenchers still not dropping to the ground from drop ships and get stuck in the air

Additionally:

• Resource Drop Chance boosters do not appear to be working on Toroids.  They are a drop, it should work but does not.  False advertising for something that costs real money.

Lastly

Pilfering swarm does not appear to alter drop chance either.  Toroid drop chance is published at 1.1% (miserably low but I digress).  Over 10 hours of farming I killed just under 9000 enemies.  The resulting toroid drops was 105 which works out to 1.16%.  Running pilfering hydroid and ensuring to recast tentacles on each enemy spawn so AT LEAST 50% of the enemies were touched, it should have been closer to 150 toroids.  With 9000 enemies killed I strongly believe the sample size is large enough and that the .06% above the published 1.1% drop rate is simply within the standard deviation of normal drops.  

It is worth noting that the entire time the farming was taking place, a drop chance booster was also active - but for the above math I ignored that since it clearly isn't working either and you (DE) are just stealing peoples money with boosters that don't boost.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-20 at 4:02 PM, (XB1)Cast By Fate said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Drew

While starting Warframe from an SSD, it gets hung up after you get passed the checking for updates screen. If you close the game and wait a couple minutes or try to re-open the game, it shuts your Xbox off completely. I've reproduced this with all four of my Xbox One X's. 

You have probably already solved this but I am running warframe on an external SSD on my xbox one x and I have yet to have a problem for what its worth.

Archived