The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... wasnt mesa prime supposed to be a little bit more expensive?

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

#cmonbruh

Thats what some people ask on the market.

As i said, people that want to sell her for a low price dont need to go to the market in the first place.

Just look at the market on the buyer's side. Most sellers are giving in and selling for the price asked by the buyers.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

1 hour ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

If you do not mind wasting some useful time on getting a lil bit of vendetta, you can tak a screenshot of insulting messages and send them to support, so the toxic players will get a chatban.

Its not much about vendetta, its more about explaining my price or talking about the toxicity.

Warframe is too strict for me to try any kind of vendetta.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Warframe is too strict for me to try any kind of vendetta.

... They are saying screenshot PM harassment and send it to support. They will likely get a chatban  for a week eventually. WF being strict is the ability to report toxic people in the first place. 

• Like 1

If you want plat you either have to be willing to flip rivens ( i ain't touch that with a 100 foot pole). Or play the long game of waiting for things to vault while cracking relics and selling primed mods people need. 

if you are going to sell newly released prime you want them as soon as possible or their price will contuine to go lower until it stabilizes, then it'll go lower weeks-months later to where it's only 30p for a axi gold. (which is when you buy in bulk to flip at vaulting.)

Edited by Fire2box

Its all about supply and demand. Prices vary depending on how many sellers there are versus buyers. If there are more sellers than buyers, the value of said item drops. I would also keep in mind there are major price differences on console versus pc. It may be going for that price on pc but be much lower on console.

Release: 700P (or more, I don't know, I was sleeping)

12 hrs or so after release: 500P

20 hrs or so after release: 350P ~ 450P

I missed the 700P boat. I sold 2 sets at 500p, 1 set I had a hard time selling at 500p and everyone is undercutting, settled for 350P. All 3 of them who bought from me, I believe are veteran players, above MR20+.

They didn't bargain.

They didn't trash me.

They just said "wtb mesa. inv"

Anyone who trash on you are probably salty they can't afford her on Day 1. Put them on ignore list.

I bought the PA. I just farmed her to exploit Day 1 profit.

Who doesn't want more plat?

New weapons, which means more catalysts, formas, rivens, and we have Archuns on land, a new frame, etc. Sometimes people want plat so much they sell things super cheap. There's so much to buy right now basically. 

This is just my assumption based on how I sell things, but yeah I noticed the low prices too. 

Personally I despise the trade-chat. I much prefer warframe.market.

Every single time I venture into the trade-chat and try to either buy or sell anything everyone is toxic and demand insane prices for everything. So im steering clear of that cesspool.

lol, her price will continue to drop, what is new in that? The more time goes by- the more people will farm her parts, the more offers will go to market- the lower the price will be. 

Chroma Prime set could be bought 100p in his last weeks before vault closure announcement.

In a month standard price for mesa prime set will be 170-200p with possibility to get everything cheaper by buying all part seperately from different players (never understood people who buy sets, I got my Volt Prime for 140p buying each part alone vs 270p for sets...).  

Since mesa was one of most anticipated primes she will get farmed hard and so her price is already low vs other primes few days after access release.

I don't know what is surprising here.

Edited by Marakai

Il y a 18 heures, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 a dit :

Idk, she was suposed to be one of the comunity favorites, btw, maybe her relics and the rarity of the parts are too easy to obtain

WHY YOU HURT ME SO NOTHING IS DROPPING FOR ME I CRI

Il y a 18 heures, spyroxion a dit :

I don't understand 2 things: 1) why players became so toxic after this patch 2) indeed why Mesa P is so cheap so fast? Maybe because of hype a lot of people bought PA (at least tier 2) and went to farm her for profit and wolah - high supply of her right from the start

Dunno probably I'm single handedly screwing with the drop table for everyone else raising their chances... It's weird tho. I don't remember a prime going for so low so fast. 

23 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Dunno probably I'm single handedly screwing with the drop table for everyone else raising their chances... It's weird tho. I don't remember a prime going for so low so fast. 

Well it's simple. You have high demand so therefore a lot of people buying PA and farming at the same time. A lot of people buying instead of farming - lowers amount of people wanting to buy, then those people farm thinking that it will be selling good increasing supply. Thus you have lesser demand and high supply resulting in low prices. 

That is apt to happen due to frame being really hyped and I've seen similar situations in other mmos with really hyped things.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Got her parts yesterday, and boy oh boy was i harassed for my price. (300p)

I think thats the first time i saw so much toxicity ingame, people going out of their way to sh@t on me and saying that there are people out there who would sell her for 150. (I checked the chat, some people are selling for no more than 200)

Why are people selling her for such a low price? Anyone else feeling like they are having a bad time selling her? I sold chroma in less than 5 minutes for 300 plat 5 days after he came out.

OK, you're not understanding the whole supply and demand thing. 

Fortuna just dropped for us, and it's school holidays for a lot of people. We have ridiculously high numbers of players, so we have a lot of supply for the parts. 

If you set your price point close to 100 plat higher than your lowest competition for the exact same item, then you will have a really hard time convincing people that you deserve the extra plat, because honestly, you don't. Personally I'd have let you sit on it some more and just bought it from someone more reasonable. 

I wouldn't have insulted you or attacked you, but I would have pointed out that the going rate is closer to 200 and moved on. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

OK, you're not understanding the whole supply and demand thing. 

Fortuna just dropped for us, and it's school holidays for a lot of people. We have ridiculously high numbers of players, so we have a lot of supply for the parts. 

If you set your price point close to 100 plat higher than your lowest competition for the exact same item, then you will have a really hard time convincing people that you deserve the extra plat, because honestly, you don't. Personally I'd have let you sit on it some more and just bought it from someone more reasonable. 

I wouldn't have insulted you or attacked you, but I would have pointed out that the going rate is closer to 200 and moved on. 

Yeah i see your point, i might farm her again and wait a year or 2 for her to get vaulted, but for now i just used her parts and made her myself.

The plat isnt worth the stress, and i am not lowering the price to 200 either way.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Yeah i see your point, i might farm her again and wait a year or 2 for her to get vaulted, but for now i just used her parts and made her myself.

The plat isnt worth the stress, and i am not lowering the price to 200 either way.

I agree. That's why I don't bother to haggle. You feel your price is fair, and that's your prerogative. If I don't want to pay that much, it's on me to go out and find a seller who is cool with my offer. 

And most of my Primes I try to keep a couple of, one for just in case someone really needs one, and for sale. If it's vaulted, then I have two for sale at some point.