Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2019 (your hopes?)

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

I wish for Trials to return. It doesn't matter to me if they are the old ones all polished up or completely new. 

I wish for Events both old and new. Proper events, no ghouls. 

Tactical Alerts. The more the merrier. 

New cinematic quests. The New War is very intriguing and anything else they might have up their sleeve. 

No more open world plans. They are just big grind fest that have little to no bearing on the core game and apparently take up so much time that we have long content droughts and all we have to show for it in the end is some lame teddy bear looking thing called a Floof or whatever.  

Railjack and expand on Archwing.

Melee 3.0 to get thrown out the window just like Damage 3.0 did. 

To skip Atlas Prime so we can get on to Warframes that matter. Yes I said it, Atlas mains don't matter.

Let Pablo do whatever he wants. Including wearing any of Steve's hats. 

For cross play/save to be a thing. I mean come on, it's 2019, I can talk to the light bulbs and door bell in my house but I can't play Warframe with my friend on another system? 

For the Void to mean something again. 

I just want DE to stop adding stuff the game doesn't need, fix the wonky functionalities we already have and balance the game once and for all. I'm at a breaking point were even loving warframe isn't enough to make me forget about the pile of problems that keeps adding up. It's just too much.

hmmm...some odd reason if they are going release umbra forma...what the possible chances that there will be more umbra mods like a prime replacement type of thing? good gosh imagine how many prime mods out there getting umbra full on power as sentient slayers....then again it be OP running with the mods.  Welp why not.

1. Buff drakgoon

2. Dojo Decorator mode select and copy paste tools, more decorator particle effects and props.

3. Archwing tile redesign with railjack and archwing rework

4. New events with drakgoon wraith as a reward.

5. More nyx and titania changes, wukong rework, vauban rework, 

6. Archmelee on land

7. More nodes on the focus trees, some based around endgame content

8. Operator custom melee weapons (zaws)

9. The first prime grineer weapon, drakgoon prime

10. More lore for pre-existing and new warframes

11. Make companion abilities usage be controlled by players within limits (with expections such as charm and the like)

12. More control over companion movement (ie: octavia conductor augment)

13. Cosmetic rewards from the arbitration shop and arbitration drones reworked into nox like high priority enemies rather than invincibility ospreys

I’m tired of being choked constantly because I have no money.

weapon slots, Warframe slots, reactors, catalysts, exilus adaptors... I literally just can’t afford to play this free game.

I guess I would like to see some improvements in quality of life for the poorest amongst us.

16 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

harrow? 

Harrow doesn’t synergize with self damage.

He can’t flog himself during covenant to any effect.

Gardua on the other hand, has an ability to deals damage directly to her health, and that lost health increases her damage.

So yeah, we already have it.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

Spoiler

Valkyr Umbra.
Melee 3.0 to get tossed out of the airlock, permanently.
More Lore/Story
Raids
Melee for the Operator

There's more I'd actually love to see in the game, these are just some of the main things.

Edited by CrazyValkyr
forgot one!

What I want to see in warframe:

• 10 vs 10 PVP battlegrounds with real rewards (In the style of SWTOR's battlegrounds, fun games to play)
  • Clan events/group content
  • More events in general
  • Content for veteran players
  • Real boss fights (mini bosses showing up in normal missions, bosses being real bosses etc.)
  • Harder content in general with real rewards
  • Revamp of the "Extract/Stay" system (implement this in every mission time, allow for replacements to join after a player leaves)

Mediocrely excited for:

• Railjack

Couldn't care less about:

• Expansions of fortuna
  • Melee 3.0
Edited by Eterud

il y a 10 minutes, Mover-NeRo a dit :

Less braindead OP Aoe weapons without drawback or risk. Looking at you Arca plasmor and huge range on melee.

Yeah i kinda enjoyed it at first but now it just feels like i play a game on easy mode with a trainer from mr.antifun lol