Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we get a good man butt

JarodDempsey

24 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

i hesitate to ask what real world you're living in. because in the world i'm familiar with, men do have butts. 

I think you took my post too literally.lol The male warframes have buts as well but not as much as the females do. Kind of like in real life for males and females.

45 minutes ago, (NSW)jja209 said:

I think you took my post too literally.lol The male warframes have buts as well but not as much as the females do. Kind of like in real life for males and females.

you might want to relook their models, if it isn't inverted, or covered up, it's cardboard flat. needless to say none of that is realistic. 

i mean, i still don't understand the logic here. early warframe was kinda reticent about it, and excalibur, i guess, was supposed to look like an ancient greek soldier (they fought naked), but now that we have Mr Pimple (Nidus) and his Magnificent Bulge it doesn't make sense to refuse a decent butt revision now that the game is a lot more risque than originally intended.

On 2019-01-07 at 2:13 AM, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

check some Sports Illustrated mags for references ... and not just for the swimsuit edition!!!

Hmm Warframe swimsuit edition. I'm seeing an atlas, rhino, trinity and saryn running at baywatch speed on the beach areas on the plains of eidolan

Edited by Cuchullin

27 minutes ago, Cuchullin said:

I think it would be i the either in the fan art section of the forums or in the general topics maybe

its both but no art = general topic but some odd reason this pose to fall into "Other general topic" that why I said

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I ask myself...how did this topic get a pass by moderators?😑🤔

for I thought they fill flag it down because inappropriate terms but again I can't get my finger off of it.  Oh well I guess I will slide this one out because it is on topic in general about warframe's characters/npc/stuff.

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

for I thought they fill flag it down because inappropriate terms but again I can't get my finger off of it.  Oh well I guess I will slide this one out because it is on topic in general about warframe's characters/npc/stuff.

The conversation is going in a respectful manner. Nobody's shouting in anybody's face. We all are here to simply bow before glorious butts and wish for more! I imagine a moderator reading this thread and thinking "meh, the game kinda called for this anyway".