Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Pablo says he would rework Vauban the next time he eats tacos!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

59 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Who wants to send him tacos? Lol Guess Vauban's rework sometime in 2020? It's a sad day for Vauban bois. 

Good job I just stole a Taco Truck then! anybody got his current whereabouts so I can put it in the sat nav? *screaming* SHUT UP JUAN, I TOLD YOU, I'M ONLY GONNA CRASH IT IF HE'S INDOORS!

• Like 1

I hope he doesn't do the horrible thing of "You can now charge bounce to increase the jump size" rework styles.

or do a "Nyx Rework" and leave minelayer as it is

they need to remove tesla and minelayer, replace them with something else, no more CC, but support or damage

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

A game company's most important client is the shareholders, the gamers are no longer a priority.

To please share holders they need our wallets. We still have some power but as long as people keep on buying bad overpriced games then we can't make a stand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

A game company's most important client is the shareholders, the gamers are no longer a priority.

So...what happens when you lose all your clientele? Shareholders can't be happy about that...though I'd hazard a guess that most shareholders have the business and management sense of your average household sponge.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

But I don't think DE would do that to their Fans.

Then you certainly haven't been around, I remember when Ordis kept talking about how rare it is to find a Kubrow egg during Howl of the Kubrow.

47 minutes ago, Aldain said:

So...what happens when you lose all your clientele? Shareholders can't be happy about that...though I'd hazard a guess that most shareholders have the business and management sense of your average household sponge.

That's something companies can't think because both the higher ups and the shareholders are mostly people who don't even know anything about their product, I recall instances where it was told that Satoru Iwata had to explain things to shareholders at Nintendo of Japan, publishers and certain game companies don't think about long term profit, only short term, and currently we also have certain companies and studios that get woke and try to attract an audience that doesn't even exist o buys games for that matter.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

To please share holders they need our wallets. We still have some power but as long as people keep on buying bad overpriced games then we can't make a stand.

One of the things that have to be mentioned related to that and DE is how there is a large portion of DE's fanbase that literally thank them for existing and never question any decision they make, they'd rather tell people to leave instead of voicing their concerns using a myriad of wasted arguments including "it is free" and all that, you just need to make any proposal on the forums to see how the shills and fanboys react, in cases like this, rather than overpriced products DE gets the notion that everything they do is completely fine thanks to those who want to silence critics.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

If that is the case that company is no longer gaming company. All company who works on a thing it should work for their consumers. A shoe maker company should work for the peoples whom wear shoes and not see how many shareholders will be happy if we sell 5-10 million a year. Partly the shareholders needs because most of them kickstart a company but when they become leechers then it should have vote kick them.

Gaming is for Gamers.

• Like 3