Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For anyone willing to do it, the PC Fomorian also now drops the new Archmelee Dual Status Mods

Duality52

Checking the Official Drop Tables, it's a 5% for either of the new mods Dual Status mods:

• Cyro Coating (Cold 60/60, Melee)
  • Ion Infusion (Electric 60/60, Melee)
  • Infectious Injection (Toxin 60/60, Melee)

The 3 Archgun Dual Status mods also drop from Profit Taker (Hypothermic Shells, Contamination Casing, and Charged Shells) outside of the Fomorian..

Meanwhile, Searing Steel is the only Dual Status mod that remains in Razorback while Magma Chamber at least be dropped by Profit Taker.

While these mods are half as strong as the Archwing weapon elemental mods (120% instead of 90%), it's nice to collect them if you can. Plus Imperator Vandal has returned too.

58 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Enters the mission and spawns inside an energy net*

BOLLOCKS!

you can avoid those by flying straight down at the start and going right under all the Zeplens. the only one that will catch you is the one next to the right Shield Generator on the Formorian itself, but even that could be sniped by you or somebody else using a Velocitus. they're always in the same places too.

it works for me, though I still sometimes have to go back and rescue newbies who keep getting trapped.at least solo runs go faster I suppose..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you can avoid those by flying straight down at the start and going right under all the Zeplens. the only one that will catch you is the one next to the right Shield Generator on the Formorian itself, but even that could be sniped by you or somebody else using a Velocitus. they're always in the same places too.

it works for me, though I still sometimes have to go back and rescue newbies who keep getting trapped.at least solo runs go faster I suppose..

Doesnt work when the Host is the one stuck in it when I spawn right beside them.

After getting 400x endo 6th time in a row I decided that even blankly staring in a wall would be more entertaining

I know missions take about 2-3 minutes and 400 endo isn't terrible, but I just had this feeling that if I will want to really get those mods, I'd be sitting on my ass and repeating this mission over and over untill either I'd luck out or quit grossed out.

Edited by deothor