Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

7 hours ago, Silas-Alec-SonofMalice said:

Soooooo... Its been 2/3rds of a month since they were announced aaaaaaaaand we're still waiting. When will they ACTUALLY be released? Its been ages, and these things have been accepted, meaning that the skins fit the qualifications and work in game. so why wait so long? Please DE, I need that Nidus skin

Look at the previous posts about deadlines, accepted items and the actual release of the Round and you will see that there is always at least a month (sometimes almost two) in between 'Accepted items' post and the in-game release.

Be patient. It'll be here soon.

Edited by Lemuroza

With the Ivara Astrea skin coming. Can we get a setting for Ivara that sets her skirt as a auxiliary? I really like the Astrea skin but I also like the ghostly default skirt. =w=

Also the astrea skin has a custom Artemis bow. I wonder if the other older tennogen skin will get one too?

• Like 3

On 2019-02-08 at 6:59 PM, Silas-Alec-SonofMalice said:

Soooooo... Its been 2/3rds of a month since they were announced aaaaaaaaand we're still waiting. When will they ACTUALLY be released? Its been ages, and these things have been accepted, meaning that the skins fit the qualifications and work in game. so why wait so long? Please DE, I need that Nidus skin

Almost nearing March... ahh, don't worry.

Are we going to be able to disable the Nikana Prime Sugatra on the Tennogen skins like we can disable Prime details on Warframe Tennogen skins? Because I can already see it messing with the asthetic of the skins themselves, it's colour being bound to it's Accents slot which looking at both skins wouldn't fit with plenty of colour schemes, or at the very least look weird and out of place with them imo, a non metallic texture and very metallic texture sharing a colour slot rarely looks good. Or would they also just not have the scabbard colours in the attatchment colour slots? Because looking at both skins the separation would be unnecessary.

On 2019-02-20 at 7:41 AM, ItzFrolicious said:

Not to sound stupid, but when will round 15 be updated to the game?

Probably any day now, it's a relatively small round and it's been over a month, at least I hope I'm not missing any details and it's not just wishful thinking!

Edited by Featherpet
Corrected myself a bit.
  • Like 1

On 2019-03-01 at 3:19 PM, zephyrbutt said:

I do too, but having both options would indeed be cool though! 

Yeah true, there could even be an animation like you holding the katana with 2 hands and still having the seath on ur waist. No, even better: YOU HIT YOUR FOES WITH THE BLADE AND THE SEATH !!!!!

On 2019-01-18 at 5:10 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Round 15 is here, featuring some brandnew TennoGen content and creators! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!

Warframe Skins

Alt Helmet

Operator Accessories

Weapon Skins

Syandana

If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game. 

Feedback will be sent over the next few weeks, but if you’re a creator and you’d like some critique on your pieces, please feel free to send me a forum DM and we’ll do our best to get you some.

:community:

Im very dissapointed that the ion cloak and and excalibur order of the lotus didnt get accepted 

no valkyr skins this time around shame was really hoping either or both of the the Valkyr Mithra and Leonesse skin were in this 

also adding the Mithra nikana skin and not the Valkyr Mithra skin for shame that would have been an amazing set! 

but hey we got another Excalibur skin

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

• Like 2

On 2019-03-07 at 2:43 PM, DamonDolittle said:

no valkyr skins this time around shame was really hoping either or both of the the Valkyr Mithra and Leonesse skin were in this 

also adding the Mithra nikana skin and not the Valkyr Mithra skin for shame that would have been an amazing set! 

but hey we got another Excalibur skin

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

Hopefully at least one of them will be a last minute addition like the heavy blade Ion skin was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadxWorld said:

Steam workshop accepted item's got deleted, I don't see the page for round 15 anymore, what happen?

I see it fine just as it is, it probably just went down for a small while:

JgRleAj.png

It could be possible the update might be coming tomorrow or later down the week.

37 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

I see it fine just as it is, it probably just went down for a small while:

JgRleAj.png

It could be possible the update might be coming tomorrow or later down the week.

Not that one, the one that lets players comment underneath, where [DE]Taylor post all the stuff that got added.