Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

13 minutes ago, jbcrazed said:

Never even got feedback yet?  😞

Your Frost skin looks amazing.  Don't get it.  Glad you got the Excal and Rhino ones in though, great work!

Your Frost skin is my favorite though.

Oh no, i did get feedback but maybe it needs bit more changes 😄 

I understand some of your guys frustration over certain items not getting in, but is it really necessary to be rude to other's creations? I'm not saying you can't critique them nor DE's decisions but don't discredit the work that was put into them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yatus said:

Maybe he needs a bit more work to get in! I'll wait for the feedback then start working on him again.

Ahem. Like i said, I follow the artists he revised this skin three times from the points and the 2nd version is similar to the 3rd, the 3.0 is shinier, and the Ion skins are all kinda the same the Rhino skin is basically the same as Frost, but just Rhino. OH SNAP ITS YOU, slightly revised your work is PERFECT DE needs to stop being hard on you

Edited by takeshiblue
stupidity.

34 minutes ago, VoidPunch said:

I'd love to get some feedback on what I can improve on for next time on my Revenant helmet, or my infested axe for that matter

We definitely need both of them in the game honestly I review tennogen on my channel there's nothing wrong with the Helmet you made or the infested axe. I assume they will get into the game eventually just keep up the good work. I love that helmet more than anything, and texture wise its look just like Lubox's Helm. I don't claim to know everything though.

On 2019-01-19 at 1:50 AM, VoidPunch said:

I'd love to get some feedback on what I can improve on for next time on my Revenant helmet, or my infested axe for that matter

I was honestly hoping that helmet got in over the one we currently have, the one we got honestly looks so much a like to the default it doesn't feel worth getting to me. Your's reminds me of the draugr deathlord so much.

I think the only thing I can be "disappointed" about is the lack of items in this pass. I can assume more items will be added into this pass before its tossed out to us, but there's only 1 Syandana, 1 Helmet, but like a ton of Operator cosmetics. I just hope its pumped up just a bit more before they are released.

Edited by TheRetrobution
Spelling Errors
  • Like 1

Too bad Garuda's 4 still lousy in high level. Buffing slash is lousy, I prefer Scott's Saryn press 4 to win. Else I will buy this Garuda skin.

E-vara is now the surrogate Lotus? lol

Nidus only open his ears on the helmet?

22 minutes ago, kyori said:

Too bad Garuda's 4 still lousy in high level. Buffing slash is lousy, I prefer Scott's Saryn press 4 to win. Else I will buy this Garuda skin.

E-vara is now the surrogate Lotus? lol

Nidus only open his ears on the helmet?

Not every Warframe should be powerful enough to basically put no effort into the game at any level, else the game would be boring and unplayable. We gotta just sacrifice our ability to one-shot every now and then for the feel goods.

• Like 1

It's such a shame what had to be done to the Nidus Night-Hunter skin to get it to pass. That syandana was amazing and together with the skin, the whole package looked awesome. Still looks really good but it's not as good as it was.

On the plus side, yay Garuda skin!

Edit to add: DE, please stop accepting Excalibur skins. Creators, please stop making them. I know he is the poster child for Warframe but so many amazing skins don't get in but there's another Excal skin every damn round.

Edited by Arrcee
Excal skins need to stop.

Цитата

I don't like to come to the forums to complain but to be honest it seems that's what a majority of us do here without trying to. I am happy for Yatus that his skills are finally being recognized, but I must include the fact that it makes no sense how the picking of which of his skins were included. The Frost ION skin is his best skin to date made by Yatus, catch me on frame fighter if you disagree >.> . Either way I don't understand how Excalibur was Picked over Frost Ion, I understand Rhino, not many Rhino skins, but the same goes for Frost not having many skins in game. Excal has way too many skins as is. Also I don't see votes but I see favorites and unique visitors, the amount of Favorites and Unique visitors Exceeds Both Ion Rhino and Excal by a long shot when it comes to the Frost Ion Skin.

Considering the quality of the skins especially textures its already a mircale they're getting through. Like honestly.

nidus finally gets some tennogen! took em a while                                                                                                                                                                                                                         tumblr_inline_oilrexd9Mt1qctgbl_500.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arrcee said:

It's such a shame what had to be done to the Nidus Night-Hunter skin to get it to pass. That syandana was amazing and together with the skin, the whole package looked awesome. Still looks really good but it's not as good as it was.

On the plus side, yay Garuda skin!

Edit to add: DE, please stop accepting Excalibur skins. Creators, please stop making them. I know he is the poster child for Warframe but so many amazing skins don't get in but there's another Excal skin every damn round.

While I can agree that it is a bit absurd Excal gets a skin every Round, and leaving out some other skins I feel that should've been in, saying people should stop is a bit harsh. Excalibur is a Warframe that takes less effort to make look good compared to a decent chunk of the cast, as he is pretty streamlined for a Warframe, keeping the base humanoid look. Its not their fault the skin gets accepted into the game, DE needs to loosen up for a change every now and then to add some of the real good pieces in. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheRetrobution said:

While I can agree that it is a bit absurd Excal gets a skin every Round, and leaving out some other skins I feel that should've been in, saying people should stop is a bit harsh. Excalibur is a Warframe that takes less effort to make look good compared to a decent chunk of the cast, as he is pretty streamlined for a Warframe, keeping the base humanoid look. Its not their fault the skin gets accepted into the game, DE needs to loosen up for a change every now and then to add some of the real good pieces in. 

This is what annoy me the most, excalibur is already the frame with the most tennogen stuff, but other frames like Khora have nothing, is really insulting and outrageous for the people that use her, another excalibur skin and still nothing for other frames that have nothing, this process of accepting stuff need to change, because clearly this is not the most vote by the community is just someone with to much power.

I'm really frustrated right now, and I don't want to be rude but  round is full of frustration for me.

Edited by -NightmareMoon-
  • Like 3