Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan-Works Index - Closed [05/04/15]

SilverBones

• 2 weeks later...

So i was thinking, if you guys are open to ideas,i was thinking in puting a new galaxy and putting like a story behind it of how the new galaxy was found, then aside of that the new galaxy could have a new race wich i was thinking in like how the new race could be and i thought  the race could be experts in blades, kunais you know like ninja style, and that would be very fun you know making them really fast like ninjas and making them all melee you know now that the melee update is coming out a melee race would be epic, it would change the game amazingly, then make them wall run or stuff like a stalker type race, make them too fast for weapons so they are always in your face meleeing you so you are mostly obligated to melee them because if you shoot them they can block your bullets. And you know every race has there powerhouse like heavy gunners, corpus tech, ancients etc. there powerhouse could have like a galatine or a scindo know what i mean.

As the game says we are a race specialized in swords but we use more gun then melee, so im trying to put melee weapons out there more since i love MELEE WEAPONS....

Hope you read this and like my idea ;) LOVE the game keep it up, thats the reason i put this up to give a idea people will love and make them love the game as if it was new ;) GL LOVE THE GAME!!!

Edited by Cocobolono

• 2 weeks later...

Silverbones, could you put kalenath's stories at the top of the list?

Please?

I was NOT the first to post. Putting me first makes no sense.

SilverBones and a number of others have made great stories. I am prolific, not always good.

But you are a great writer, I noticed that your stories are all out of order on the list. Is this intentional?

But you are a great writer, I noticed that your stories are all out of order on the list. Is this intentional?

The list is how they are chronologically.

Duty Endures was the first I wrote. I didn't originally plan for this to be more than couple of stories long. (silly me :p )

But the way Silverbones has them up is the order in which I consider them to be canon for MY Warframe universe. Each story builds on the last one.

(edit) New one

Enemies

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175462-fanfiction-enemies/

Edited by Kalenath