Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis, Amprex and all the rest...

2wentyThre3

il y a 28 minutes, Kontrollo a dit :

It's called Cow Clicker.

I hadn't "herd" that phrase before.... *Cough* - Just read the article. Sad.  Really sad, that this is what gaming is devolving into and where there is an audience for that sort of thing. I would really prefer it not to happen to this game.

Le 08/03/2019 à 17:32, Astronomicon. a dit :

It isn't that I want to play the game my way. Or your way or, anybody else's way. Just having the option to play at all would be nice in some of the groups I join. Groups where people hit one button and merc everything in and outside of sight. If I wanted to watch flashing images with no interaction at all, I'd watch TV.

I've played with a LOT of players using Amprex, Ignis, Staticor or such weapons, and i never wasn't able to do anything. This weapons have quite short range and certainly aren't nuking the whole map. Ignis or Amprex are only killing what's near the player who's shooting with it.

If there's only one corridor with spawning enemies what do you want then ? I can kill anything in sight with a decent punch through weapon in a corridor so do you want DE to remove punch through too ? Area damage guns are way too useful in this game to be nerfed or get rid of, when you're facing infested you need them since they're legion, when you can't aim at a drone in arbitrations you also need them, and tbh many weapons are far better than that to kill heavily armored enemies.

Now you're salty because some players are effective at killing stuff and aren't listening to your demands, that's a totally different issue and sadly it has nothing to do with Ignis stats. Perhaps you'd be less salty if you were aware that playing with other people needs to make concessions. You're writing about selfish people, but you're the one here who's spending hours complaining about specific people with specific guns that prevents you from playing the way you want or need. As i said, one needs to make concessions in such games and since people can't stand each other these days, good luck with that !

Just a hint though cause i've also played a lot with such players, and my wife doesn't like them too especially when they try to steal your kills as if all enemies were belonging to them - Play Mag and cast Magnetize everywhere !

If the devs had to nerf every weapon that some players consider overpowered and out of control, pretty soon we wouldn't have any weapons or frames. Hey you know what Volt can clear an entire map.....remove him - Maiming strike makes sliding melee  a one trick pony.... remove it - Oberon with the right build can be immortal......nerf him - seriously the list is endless. What i'm trying to say is that i'm tired of people who come at the forums and cry why other players don't let them have all the fun for themselves. So nerf everyone until i'm satisfied no one plays differently than me. Such an egotistic behaviour that ends up becoming toxic because these people ,although few in numbers, cry the loudest.

Edited by Yperkeimenos
  • Like 2

at some point this discussion miss the point but to be fair this i an endless discussion:just thinks this way you have plenty of time do do x exterminate mission for Orokin reactor ,you playing Nyx or other frame and suddenly the squad fill with 2 embers with ignis and amprex and another player with a slow frame a normal weapons at some point this will annoy the hell of you because they are going tu rush the hell of the mission and you are not going to kill any enemy in you path to the exit .now think about the same scenario but this time you don't have plenty of time,you limited because you need to do X things in your life. the same squad kill all the enemies and you go to the extraction point happy. now after this, a good solution for this should be two different game mode: fast mode and slow one and that could be the end of this problem since both parties win, or maybe not, maybe this results in the same problem it happens in payday 2 between stealhers and rushers and trust that doesn't end well 

• Like 1

On 2019-02-26 at 4:16 AM, ganjou234 said:

Beam weapons are directional hall clearers and dont even nuke whole maps, they'd have to move around to kill things. Saryn/Gara nuking the whole map is what's annoying, you dont even get to play the game.

BTW, my Sobek competes vs Beam Weapons and even against Mesa, so I dont believe that beam weapons are a problem at all..

• Map nukers need a range nerf.
  • Nukers need to be more effective vs trash and weak vs heavy/miniboss enemies.
  • We need more minibosses in our games, just like how threat levels escalate in Orb Vallis and spawn Jakals and Hyenas.
    • Grineer Heavies need a rework to be more like the Nox.
    • Shield Lancers should be replaced in later levels by a Shield Nox.

"Map bikers need a range Nerf"

Already happened--> Saryn 4th Damege cut in 1/2

On 2019-02-22 at 9:45 AM, Astronomicon. said:

It renders certain warframes useless or just frustrating to use in parties. It's the same with certain warframe abilities - people mod for max range and strength and then just spam. Ask them to stop, they don't even bother to answer you in some cases.

Do I get to say what is considered "Fun" to those people? No. No I do not.

If you want to Be Atlas with only a plasma sword you do you but don't get your feels hurt when your not doing much for the team.

Being MVP is fun:Most Kills_Most Damage_least amount of Damage taken + I'm helping my team the most

There are too many things wrong on what you said, but the obvious one is if you don't enjoy playing with someone else, you can set your game to invite only, or friends only, there is no need to complain on how other people played this game.

You can always farm resources by yourself. And even though I understand the effectiveness of playing as an organized group, do you think I enjoyed going to recruit chat and cry for a ev/buff/DPS/nekros? There are always pros and cons.

Finally, in the old days, THE ONLY VIABLE WEAPON IS: Tonkor. Now we have these different options to choose from to make the game so much more fun for everyone and please stop complaining before they nerf the crap out of our enjoyment. There are a lot of restrictions on these AOE weapons: range on amprex, ignis, self-damage on zarr, penta. It is okay for them to be slightly more powerful/effective than other "single target" weapon.

If you don't enjoy playing with others go solo, if you don't like AOE weapon use "single target" weapon. I just don't want to go back to the old days which only one weapon is viable.

• Like 1

How many times this kind of discussions brought up, and how many times this kind of discussions ignored by DE?

I don't think warframe can be challenging aiming simulator, this game is pretty much "OVERPOWERED SIMULATOR 2019" for a while. 

• Like 1