Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on Syndicate Weapons.

xXIcyBladeXx

Stormpath on Telos Boltace needs to go. The point of a weapon is to kill the enemy, not toss them into a crevice that you can't reach. Especially with instant-swap melee weapons coming, it will end up being the only weapon that slide-attacking is a downgrade compared to a normal slide.

Edited by Voltage

perian has the weakest weapons and is not helped by a meh syndicate prock (hildrin will like it though)

the sankti tigrus is underrated and overshadowed by the prime it can hit 100% status before multi shot if you use the base status mod for shotguns (it only needs about 20% more additive status to reach 100% with all 4 dual stats) 

build while not as good as the prime it is still an option especially If you want a heal and need the tigrus's power

34 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Stormpath on Telos Boltace needs to go. The point of a weapon is to kill the enemy, not toss them into a crevice that you can't reach. Especially with instant-swap melee weapons coming, it will end up being the only weapon that slide-attacking is a downgrade compared to a normal slide.

yeah the way its equipped passive works now is kind of pointless, given I hardly ever used it once I got it fully ranked even back when it did an aoe slash proc instead which was removed do to maiming strike mods and the usual complaints on that, as that one stands now I rank it on a lower standard than the machette wraith, that and I prefer my gunblades to any other melee weapon, they are a lot more fun. Gunblade praise aside, really wish that instead of a knockback that the passive was turned to to a aoe stagger instead, would be a lot more useful for it as far as usefulness goes.