Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Jets Keeps Reverting to Default Appearance

Chanzi

In a week or two, this bug will have existed for longer than K-Drive jets were actually customizable, which is sort of ridiculous. I realize that it's not a game-breaking issue, but it seems like a relatively simple fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the special of the day, after giving up on grinding all the way to the last standing tier, and then find that the jets just keep going back to default colours and boost trail is heavily misaligned and tiny, with no real boost glow like with the default drive. found this thread and can't believe this has been a thing for so long.  is this ever going to get fixed?

Would love to see a fix to this, c'mon DE, I know it isn't exactly important but attention to detail is still important, especially with how much of a grind it is to get the K-Drive you want and/or the fact that it costs platinum (aka real money (Albeit not a whole lot but still)). I'm sure it wouldn't even be THAT hard of a fix for them in particular, but I wouldn't know I suppose. Still very disappointing, I was really hoping to cruise with my friends who are newer to the game and only have access to their default K-drive in style hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-21 at 11:33 AM, Dazreiello said:

Its scary to think they may not. They make good content but have they been much different than other companies when it comes to player feedback? Legit I wouldnt know, I've only recently got into the game.

They're good into generally listening, but sometimes the transparency on fixing stuff is a bit lacking unless it's a critical thing.

They still keep the team "relatively" small, so some things can go on for quite some time before they're touched. Really wish they could speed up more in some things, but new content is also needed, therefore... Keep fighting the fight.

Oh yea, about to see if my friend can see my K-drive correctly when they wake up but if the colors are fixed Im at least fine with that. Only thing they could do now to make it perfect is readjust the jets' position but personally the colors were my biggest issue.