Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the hildryn boss fight be available without max standing?

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Mechanized Mind said:

I believe you need to be max standing with Solaris United to access the boss that drops Hildryn's parts, and you need to be rank 2 with Vox Solaris to buy her blueprint.

Oh no!  I had my hopes up too, thanks for responding.  In hindsight this should have probably been posted in players helping players

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HellVOps said:

You mean rank 5 SU to start Vox solaris?

I mean that the blueprint is rank 5 but as far as I understand it you have to have rank 5 in one of the fortuna syndicates to take on the boss that drops the bits. That's what I mean by nothing substantial has changed.

39 minutes ago, AltheusV said:

I mean that the blueprint is rank 5 but as far as I understand it you have to have rank 5 in one of the fortuna syndicates to take on the boss that drops the bits. That's what I mean by nothing substantial has changed.

Ok so what I said was right, your problem is the need to first MAX Solaris United Rank to Unlock Vox Solaris and then getting it to rank 2 for Bp.

So unless you're a semi-new player of which you have no real option to get her yet OR you are having the same "problem" that some players had with baruuk warframe at its launch, the "problem" stated above.

And I will repeat the same answer I had back then: We had more than enough time to MAX Solaris United Standing since the launch of Fortuna.

And here we are 3 months after the release of baruuk. At this point, there is no reason to NOT have max rank SU after all this time(unless your pc can't handle Fortuna or you just refuse to do bounties or buy debt bonds).

Yeah considering her BP is from Vox Solaris itself it only seems safe to assume that you need to have access to the syndicate in the first place in order to fight the Exploiter Orb.

Which if this really is the case I wish DE stated so (or in a more obvious way if they did already). Though I suspect this is part of why we're being delayed through the data hash scans as the 1-2 week window is enough time for (most) players to be able to finish Solaris United in preparation for the Orb fight.

But if that is their intention and they don't properly disclose that requirement we're going to have a lot of complaint threads popping up the moment the fight becomes available.

Though really we'd get said threads regardless of how well DE disclosed that.

Edited by trst
  • Like 1