Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculptures Price

Uptherangas

Question

12 answers to this question

19 hours ago, (PS4)salem9080 said:

Well all are around 5p. But anasa is best for endo n price for it is always 5p. Or 7p filled.Can be more to 10p.

Salem, you might have overlooked it but the OP is on PC.

On PC, according to wf market.com, Anasa's can easily go for 20 or 25p.

On PS4 the market on Ayatans have been saturated by cheapskates demanding low prices and people desperate enough for plat giving in to them, so much so that the prices are far lower then on PC.

I've never sold a full Anasa for less then 10p, and I felt bad doing that because it's way too cheap.

10 anasa's filled = 100p = 34.500 endo

There's many a mod that you can fill out with just that. Just look at what a Legendary fusion core goes for and you'll see that asking 10p (or even 20p on PC) isn't overpriced.

If you're selling, ignore the loudmouth smack talking kiddies that think that the 'buyer' sets the price.

It's your stuff you're selling and they aren't doing you a favour by buying it for cheap.

All other sculptures price is in relationship to Anasa. Compare the endo of them filled to get a feel about what the price should be.

Anasa 3.450 endo

Orta 2.700 endo

Vaya 1.800 endo

Piv 1.725 endo

Valana 1.575 endo

Sah 1.500 endo

Ayr 1.425 endo

1 hour ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

On PS4 the market on Ayatans have been saturated by cheapskates demanding low prices and people desperate enough for plat giving in to them, so much so that the prices are far lower then on PC.

Or PC plat is cheaper than console plat (consoles don't get plat discounts).

Or I don't value my sculptures very much. Or I'm not greedy. Glad to help out fellow Tenno.

On 2019-03-15 at 2:11 PM, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Or I don't value my sculptures very much. Or I'm not greedy. Glad to help out fellow Tenno.

aahhh, that old chestnut. Don't use the word 'greedy'. I've seen it being thrown around as an insult by people who are utterly clueless way to often.

I'm not saying that you, drpunk-yo, are using it as an insult. Even more, the rest of this post isn't an dig at you but is meant to show you how things are perceived from those of us that often do venture into the cesspool of tradechat.

Dare ask a decent price, not inflated or on the high side just something that is a fraction of something that you would say 'okay sounds fair' if you were the one doing the buying, and one is labeled greedy and worse. I'm all for helping out those that I've learn to know or that are friends of them as well as fellow clan or alliance members, but when I don't know you from Adam I'm not going to bend backwards to help you out. I'm not going to sell you a full Rhino Prime set for 50p just because you want it and don't have it and you feel you deserve it.

Ever went to a store and acused the shopkeeper that he's being greedy for asking  more then a 1$ for a 20oz bottle of Pepsi? Afterall, it's been on the market since forever.

Ever wanted to buy a loaf of bread and told the baker that he is a >expletive deleted< >expletive deleted< >expletive deleted< >expletive deleted< greedy waste of space for asking a normal selling price because to you it isn't worth more then 20cents ? Or witness someone else doing that? I bet you haven't. On trade chat that is commonplace.

I have had people hurling abuse at me for being a greedy noob that doesn't know the prices because I didn't want to sell a Growing Power or a Bite or an Augur secrets for 10p or less. (the mind boggles). I gues they don't understand basic economics : If something is rare it's worth more. If something is demanded, it's worth more. So if something is rare and in high demand it certainly should be worth more than an anemic 10p. I don't care if one is too lazy or doesn't have the time to get it themselves. I think that they have a choice, either they do find the time to grind for what they want or they offer something decent to those that have done so.

If someone doesn't value there sculptures and don't need the endo they can get from them then donate them to your Dojo. Or give them to your friends and such but please don't sell them at bargain prices.

By underselling you're driving the price down for everyone. Which is great for buyers, or so it seems, but bad for sellers. In the long run it's even bad for buyers because when the prices become so low that trading in them is a waste of time then there will be less and less sellers. This should mean that the prices should go up again, rules of supply and demand, but it won't, at least not quickly, because all the entitled snowflakes will be going 'my mate bought it for 2p' and there will always be someone that is in desperate need of plat that will sell it for that.

I for one have thrown in the towel to sell my Ayatans even Anasa's. It's far less hassle selling prime weapons, warframes and rare mods. If I have to endure name calling anyways for offering something to sell at a fair price to someone advertising that they want that something, then I might as welll do it for something that when I do get to trade it's with an adult (of mind) and that it brings me a minimum of 50+ plat. Less hassle, less drama and less toxicity to deal with.

Is there any real benefits in telling yourself, you have the "moral highground" in a trade? 

I mean, namecalling and such aren´t exactly making any trade any easier.

OT:

PC prices on Ayatan Anasas have been remarkably steady the past 4-6 months, considering arbitration missions have come along. They still sell, some days/hours a day, at 20-25p, but it´s possible to buy smaller amounts/not full trades, for cheaper than that.

On 2019-03-15 at 5:08 AM, (PS4)kite9000 said:

On PC, according to wf market.com, Anasa's can easily go for 20 or 25p.

Wait REALLY? 

I've been surfing the trade chat and it seems for me that most people would pay at most 15p. And I've been selling to them...

Jeez, the damn thing costs even more than the veiled melee riven...

Edited by EyeSlip

36 minutes ago, Ishidal said:

Hey guys im late but i dont get it so the anasa is cheaper then what you pay in the market its 50p for a thousand 🤔 so technically the anasa is woth 150p which is 3000 endo if im correct? 

Don't use the in-game Market as a basis for plat prices when it comes to trading.

41 minutes ago, Ishidal said:

Hey guys im late

4,5 years late. 

41 minutes ago, Ishidal said:

so the anasa is cheaper then what you pay in the market its 50p for a thousand 🤔 so technically the anasa is woth 150p which is 3000 endo if im correct? 

I am attempting to comprehend what you wanted to write, but Godzilla already had a stroke and I cannot risk my health.

Anasa is worth however much it worth currently on the market: https://warframe.market/items/ayatan_anasa_sculpture (which is much less than 4,5 years ago). Have in mind there are two ways to sell it:

• Rank 4 aka Max Rank aka Fully Socketed - generally accepted
  • Rank 0 aka Unsocketed - scam

Many people will attempt to scam (or just do not have an idea, but i think they do seeing as they are experienced traders) posting unranked Sculptures at the price of ranked ones.

As for Endo, refer to https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ayatan_Treasures

Ayatan Anasa Sculpture
2x AyatanAmberStar Ayatan Amber Star
2x AyatanCyanStar Ayatan Cyan Star
(3,450 filled)

Edited by Zakkhar