Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love going into Radiation Hazard Sorties...

Aldain

7 hours ago, Gentleman_Bird said:

Getting killed in Radiation is a mercy. Try teaming up with a Gara and getting crystallized for a full minute.

21 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

and more recently I accidentally Vitrified a Trinity player who accidentally wondered into a radiation field while I was casting Gara's glass wall

Why do I suspect that these two are actually the same incident?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aldain said:

And watching Myself, the Defense target and two other allies all instantly get downed because a Mesa player doesn't know how to read.

Seriously we went down more to an allied Mesa than to any number of enemies, and yes, I know this is a pointless vent topic, but I kinda need it right now.

Yeeahhh...try an oblivious Mag with Crush and Polarize spam.  (No, it wasn't me)  They wouldn't stop after multiple attempts to get their attention, so I dropped Magnetize on them and they got the hint pretty quickly. 

Volt shocked me multiple times with his 4. I was Gara and just proceeded to kill him because he didn't get it and I couldn't die from some electricity (well the team wasn't so lucky)

Excalibur Umbra using EB on extractors and lengthening the Sortie. I got so frustrated I killed him until he took the hint (and ran out of revives).

I use Revenant nowadays for these. Somehow he sorta makes it bearable.

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Why do I suspect that these two are actually the same incident?

LoL... pretty sure it was' t... There were only two of us In my squad and my partner found it funny...

This is actually my 2nd attempt at this sortie.... on my first attemp I cast's Gara 4 while I was Radiated and when I shattered it... it destroyed The Console.... lol...I thought it was funny.... and then then my Host Rag equite on me...

6 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

I hilariously watched an Atlas Landslide his own team killing everyone causing equinoxes maim to go off killing him while i sat in the Rift watching it all unfold. 

If that wasnt a "There goes the dynamite" i dunno what is.

Wait wat? 

I thought abilities can bypass the rift, that means if equinox's maim goes boom with a limbo in range, he'll go down too, rift or no rift... 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Wait wat? 

I thought abilities can bypass the rift, that means if equinox's maim goes boom with a limbo in range, he'll go down too, rift or no rift... 

No i was far enough away, rad sorties i play the ranged peekaboo Limbo not the narrowminded Limbo.