Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with completing the Mastery Rank 27 test

xarabas02

Question

This test is beyond infuriating. I used Loki with maxed invisibility to run around and collect beacons but as soon as you die once, you lose all the beacons you collected and have to start over while the countdown is still happening!

I have maybe 6-7 seconds to spare and this test has to be done near perfectly. If only the timer would be no more than 30 seconds longer, then I'd have a fair chance at it.

Did anyone here manage to complete it? What warframe did you use and what was your build?

18 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, xarabas02 said:

This test is beyond infuriating. I used Loki with maxed invisibility to run around and collect beacons but as soon as you die once, you lose all the beacons you collected and have to start over while the countdown is still happening!

I have maybe 6-7 seconds to spare and this test has to be done near perfectly. If only the timer would be no more than 30 seconds longer, then I'd have a fair chance at it.

Did anyone here manage to complete it? What warframe did you use and what was your build?

I completed it quite easily with Loki, and I am by no means perfect at anything. You DO need to shoot things as you run and jump around, the diff coloured orbs are worth diff amounts. Just take your time and dont panic, basically.

16 minutes ago, xarabas02 said:

i did it with 2 min remaining

I used titania, as soon as u start drop energy, and use her forth, fly around to collect the points and kill enemies

So easy and you will thank me later

Edited by (XB1)Oussii
  • Like 1

Use Mesa and use your 3. Everything shooting at you suddenly deals no damage and you can peacemaker them back. Especially useful to collect a lot of shards at once across the map and get the nice investing bonus.

Edited by Zephyrzay

During practice, I successfully did it with Inaros with just a few seconds to spare because i sometimes miss my jumps. I decided to respec my Titania (since I am bad with bullet jumping) to max Duration and boy what a difference it was just to fly over all the balls, not engaging, and eventually passed with I think more than 2 minutes to spare on the timer.

Edited by Alpha_Tango
I just noticed someone recommended Titania already. Solid advice indeed.

It's actually one of the easier test imo.

Frame doesn't really matter. Check the spawnpoints of the Orbs in Practice and run around them once, then bank. 

By banking all enemy levels reset and all Orbs resapwn (idk why but this makes this trivial - in my first attempt I was thinking I need to get 100 points without banking and by killing the enemies)

Repeat 2 times and done. 

The actual Test took me about 2 minutes to complete

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

I just pulled a full juggernaut move, went rhino and ignore everything. This is basically index without needing to kill anything. I do wish there was an auto deposit like index. Took me a min to figure out why my point weren't going in the bank. Was moving too much to see the pop-up.

It's like the Index, but with a much larger area you need to traverse.  If you have a build that can solo a couple rounds of Index, it'll work, as long as you also have a lot of speed to scoop up points.  If you've invested in your waybounds, the Operator's Void Dash is incredibly good for this. 

Not a single shot fired - Equip Revenant with some strength mods, when the level starts use his 3, Mesmer Skin, and jump to the higher platforms collecting the red orbs (there are 2 behing the spawn point) and some blues on your way from one red to another. Run around the level doing so, deliver the points and the red orbs will respawn. Rinse and repeat.

On 2019-04-06 at 6:43 AM, xarabas02 said:

Here what you should do. DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME LATER :XD

Bring titania, drop energy at the begining of the test

use her forth

Fly around, pick up the red points and shoot the enemies and pick the points they drop

From time to time drop the points in the middle to see how much you still need

You will finish your test and still have 2 min on the clock

this is what i did

Waiting for you to thank me