Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch & Console Tennogen: Bug and Resolution.

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

They really said that? I wasn't home and missed part of it. So.. its hidden away in the bug section.. not announced to us in announcements where more people will check.. AND they refused to address if for today's stream? Way to tick a lot of people off. This is freaking ridiculous! 

Edit: it was mentioned on stream and I got confused, ignore this comment.

Edited by (NSW)Benjive
False information

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

Yeah, the serious lack of communication  about this is downright ridiculous. Reb this is your post, a lot of us are concerned, is there any chance of a reply to let us know more? To not even mention it on stream is... disappointing to say the least.

Did you even watch the stream? They did mention it. They even pointed people towards the forums to find out more. Plus, it's a playstream. It's not meant to cover Warframe news in-depth.

Edited by (NSW)Wave841
Missing info

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

Yeah, the serious lack of communication  about this is downright ridiculous. Reb this is your post, a lot of us are concerned, is there any chance of a reply to let us know more? To not even mention it on stream is... disappointing to say the least.

19 minutes ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

They really said that? I wasn't home and missed part of it. So.. its hidden away in the bug section.. not announced to us in announcements where more people will check.. AND they refused to address if for today's stream? Way to tick a lot of people off. This is freaking ridiculous! 

Yeah my post wasn't clear. They did address it, they just didn't say anything more other than "There was a bug and we fixed it. All is well, all is good". It just came across as very dismissive and provided even less info than this thread does, so it's frustrating. 

edit: Also I just want to clarify for anyone in DE reading this. It might seem like only a small impact because maybe less than 100 units of each item was purchased, but keep in mind if the average person only bought 1-4 items, this does impact a lot of players (at least as far as Switch audience goes), and even past that, a lot of us had wishlist items we were excited about and working towards. Pulling all of that without any prior notice or warning, and then providing no new information on when it's going to return outside of "we're working on it" is disappointing. 

Vaguely stating "We're working on it" was fine before this miss happened. Not so much now.

Edited by (NSW)ohgodzilla

3 minutes ago, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

Yeah my post wasn't clear. They did address it, they just didn't say anything more other than "There was a bug and we fixed it. All is well, all is good". It just came across as very dismissive and provided even less info than this thread does, so it's frustrating. 

They covered it a little more due to all of the questions in chat. Though It was still a bit confusing. They said that they took the items back already and that those that were not refunded should wait patiently because the script is still running. So.. I am still not sure what items that was because I still have some of my items. Taylor.. i think (I could be wrong) said that it was the ones for the most recent update. I might have misheard. 

I spent over 50$ for tennogen stuffs. I prioritized tennogen over freaking MORTAL KOMBAT. I DON'T WANT PLAT, I WANT MY FREAKING MONEY BACK 

P.S: I'm never spending a single dime in future on this game. Not because they're taking back the stuff. Because they lack the balls to come out and say guys we effed up. Don't disrespect our intelligence like this by saying it was bug. A bug that was in-game for over a MONTH

Edited by (NSW)Satanas

15 hours ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

Unfortunately I agree with this. This is downright ridiculous and a huge slap In the face. Iv literally spent £100+ exclusively on Tennogen. I don’t want my plat refunded, I want to keep my Tennogen items. If this wasn’t intended you should of let people know way before this.

Rather than my platinum being refunded I’d prefer my actual money to be refunded as there’s nothing else in the game I’d want to spend all that plat on. If that isn’t possible I’m afraid you’ve lost a loyal player, don’t want to sound dramatic but this really is unacceptable, you should of communicated that it wasn’t intended weeks ago.

One screw up and you jump ship?

My definition of loyal differs from yours greatly.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, (NSW)ForTheGhostsWithin said:

I am really disappointed and sad. The saddest truth is the fact that DE is still not working on licensing for Switch almost at all. 

Also, why this thread is hidden in the bug section? Should it be on the announcement or patch notes?

EDIT: I want to leave some constructive feedback. The damage is already done and all you have to do is just clear the license stuff with Tennogen contents as fast as you can.

Could you leave a source to the "Fact" that DE isn't working on switch licensing?

Just because it hasnt happend doesnt mean they arent working on it.

Licensing can be complicated and does take time.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

But is it ALL of Switch Tennogen being revoked or is it just a few selected items ?

That message still remains unclear. As I said, they made it sound like it was just the stuff from the most recent update which would have been Nidus, Ivara, a syandana, a nikana skin and something else that I can't remember. BUT it was never really stated so I may have misunderstood. 

1 minute ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

That message still remains unclear. As I said, they made it sound like it was just the stuff from the most recent update which would have been Nidus, Ivara, a syandana, a nikana skin and something else that I can't remember. BUT it was never really stated so I may have misunderstood. 

If it isn't all of Tennogen then I dont see why so much drama, would be more justified if it was all of Tennogen imo. Thx for making it clear.

Just now, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

If it isn't all of Tennogen then I dont see why so much drama, would be more justified if it was all of Tennogen imo. Thx for making it clear.

I know that it isn't all tennogen. They stated that. They stated that the ones with proper licensing would remain. Those without would be removed, refunded, and brought back once/if they could get it the proper way.

Most are upset because we were not given information on what exactly those parts were. Some spent cash specifically on plat for tennogen. And now to get the in game currency back.. they do not want it. People are upset because they want the cash they spent back because there is nothing else to really spend it on. I think most of this uproar COULD and SHOULD have been avoided with clearer details and not vague "answers" that only left everyone in a state of confusion and panic.  

12 minutes ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

One screw up and you jump ship?

My definition of loyal differs from yours greatly.

“One screw up” 

That one screw up has cost me over £150. Which is how much Iv specifically spent on plat for Tennogen items. That’s 3x what I’d normally pay for any other full priced retail game.

Honestly yes, that’s more than enough to make me “jump ship”. 

I know that it isn't all tennogen. They stated that. They stated that the ones with proper licensing would remain. Those without would be removed, refunded, and brought back once/if they could get it the proper way.

Most are upset because we were not given information on what exactly those parts were. Some spent cash specifically on plat for tennogen. And now to get the in game currency back.. they do not want it. People are upset because they want the cash they spent back because there is nothing else to really spend it on. I think most of this uproar COULD and SHOULD have been avoided with clearer details and not vague "answers" that only left everyone in a state of confusion and panic.  

But... if they are getting the plat back cant they just save it till the items are released again ? Plus it should have been clear that something was wrong wen said items appeared on the arsenal only and not in the market.

Just now, (NSW)Benjive said:

“One screw up” 

That one screw up has cost me over £150. Which is how much Iv specifically spent on plat for Tennogen items. That’s 3x what I’d normally pay for any other full priced retail game.

They said in today's stream that they have removed the items and are in the process of refunding everyone. Though the details were vague and hard to follow, I *think* that if it was removed, you no longer have it. So before getting this worked up... check your game? Just an idea. 

Just now, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

But... if they are getting the plat back cant they just save it till the items are released again ? Plus it should have been clear that something was wrong wen said items appeared on the arsenal only and not in the market.

Not everyone goes to the market to buy skins. I don't. I go to my arsenal so i can see that being an issue. However, yes.. you could hold the plat until they re-release. However there is no promise of these items returning. They only return IF they get the licensing. That is what has people so worried. Not to mention.. there is no telling how long it will take. I get the uproar. I was pretty upset before they went over it too. Now that they've talked about it a little, I think I've made sense of it. I could still be wrong, like I said, it is unclear. jumping ship over it seems a tad over dramatic when they do as much as they do to listen to the community and fix their mistakes. Devs are human too and I think people forget that. Mistakes happen. At least they are trying to fix them.  

They said in today's stream that they have removed the items and are in the process of refunding everyone. Though the details were vague and hard to follow, I *think* that if it was removed, you no longer have it. So before getting this worked up... check your game? Just an idea. 

The issue I and others have is though that we simply don’t want Platinum refunded, there’s nothing else for us to spend it on. I completely understand that the artists deserve to get paid too, though, and how much of an awkward situation this is. But there surely must be some kind of better solution then just taking them away...

Not everyone goes to the market to buy skins. I don't. I go to my arsenal so i can see that being an issue. However, yes.. you could hold the plat until they re-release. However there is no promise of these items returning. They only return IF they get the licensing. That is what has people so worried. Not to mention.. there is no telling how long it will take. I get the uproar. I was pretty upset before they went over it too. Now that they've talked about it a little, I think I've made sense of it. I could still be wrong, like I said, it is unclear. jumping ship over it seems a tad over dramatic when they do as much as they do to listen to the community and fix their mistakes. Devs are human too and I think people forget that. Mistakes happen. At least they are trying to fix them.  

Since they are already approved for PS4 and Xbox I think the chances of them being for Switch are large, its a meter of time.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

The issue I and others have is though that we simply don’t want Platinum refunded, there’s nothing else for us to spend it on. I completely understand that the artists deserve to get paid too, though, and how much of an awkward situation this is. But there surely must be some kind of better solution then just taking them away...

Then just keep the platinum till the items get licensed ? No one is telling anyone to spend the platinum on something else.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

They said they would do their best to get the licensing and return them now that they know how much people care about tennogen items. Just hold the plat and re-purchase once they return legally. 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

there’s nothing else for us to spend it on. 

...because there will never ever be any new content released in Warframe.  /s

I usually buy at least one thing from Warframe every three or four months.  I have a balance of Plat allowing me to do so without having to pull out the credit card four different times (though PC Tennogen is non-Plat).  Many of you demand to get this money back, yet in two months you'll be throwing money right back in.  

Let me be clear, you should be allowed to ask for cash back in this scenario.  However, I think certain people here are getting a little too worked up over spilled milk.  

Edited by Alaeacus

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

They haven't said exactly which ones are getting pulled, but based on their description of the bug, and how much is gone as of yesterday, it's the vast vast majority of tennogen. We pretty much have a few weapon skins and older frame skins left. Syandana are totally gone. 

Just now, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

They haven't said exactly which ones are getting pulled, but based on their description of the bug, and how much is gone as of yesterday, it's the vast vast majority of tennogen. We pretty much have a few weapon skins and older frame skins left. Syandana are totally gone. 

Yet in stream Taylor said something about it being the ones from the most recent update. So that would mean the nidus/Ivara/Nikana, etc. The entire thing is still vague and confusing. I wish they would do a little more to address and inform us. 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Hope said:

Plus it should have been clear that something was wrong wen said items appeared on the arsenal only and not in the market.

It should have been clear for who exactly? Just because some TennoGen items appeared only in the Arsenal and not the Market? I personally don't check the Market for TennoGen since it's easier to look at these items and purchase them directly from the Arsenal. Also probably others thought these items not appearing in the Market was just a small bug not something as serious as this since a similar thing happened before with one of the TennoGen bundles, it wasn't showing up in the Market and they had to hotfix it.

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
typo

Just now, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

It should have been clear for who exactly? Just because some TennoGen items appeared only in the Arsenal and not the Market? I personally don't check the Market for TennoGen since it's easier to look at these items and purchase them directly from the Arsenal. Also probably others thought these items not appearing in the Market was just a bug not something as serious as this since a similar thing happened before with one of the TennoGen bundles, it wasn't showing up in the Market and they had to hotfix it.

That doesnt not mean you should not be careful, Tennogen items always appear first thing in the market, if people checked and it wasn't there and still bought the item whiteout thinking there might be something wrong then its a lesson learned for them.

The platinum will be given back, people can just save it and get the items back once DE is ready to release them, there is no need for so much drama over it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

“One screw up” 

What did you buy every bit of tennogen available!?

Thats like half of my paycheck on video games...must be nice!!

Just wait for them to fix the issue. If you are not satisfied with their fix then contact support.

EDIT: They say "we will be rolling back the sales and refunding Platinum"

You will get your money back I am certain.

Edited by SteelOverseer666