Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch & Console Tennogen: Bug and Resolution.

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, Tenno. We've finished running the script to refund Platinum to all players who had unlicensed TennoGen items removed from their Arsenals. If your Platinum has not been refunded, please contact our Support team right away.

Not that I really want to lose the rest of it, but I should point out that Blade of the Lotus shoulder armor and helm for Oberon are still working/accessible as is the Repala. Might as well actually get it all in this bs.

Edited by (NSW)Juraash

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Not that I really want to lose the rest of it, but I should point out that Blade of the Lotus shoulder armor and helm for Oberon are still working/accessible as is the Repala. Might as well actually get it all in this bs.

Indeed. I too still have items I shouldn't. Are we expected to have it removed in multiple waves? or was this also a mistake?

It would of been a better experience if we had a list of items that were set to be removed rather than having to click around to see what we were supposed to have. Just putting it out there.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Rhymie said:

Indeed. I too still have items I shouldn't. Are we expected to have it removed in multiple waves? or was this also a mistake?

It would of been a better experience if we had a list of items that were set to be removed rather than having to click around to see what we were supposed to have. Just putting it out there.

Indeed, I bought a fair amount of stuff and while I'm sure the refund is right, I also don't have a list of all the items I got or what I spent. Kinda tough to double check without a list. Also unsure if the refunds include stuff that should be removed and wasn't orrrrr what.

23 minutes ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Agreed. Might as well rip the band-aid off instead of peeling. Helmets are still there for those of us affected. 

9 minutes ago, (NSW)Rhymie said:

There was (kind of) a list. DE posted a link to the fortuna update. Basically anything not there shouldn't be there. Someone else on the thread posted one for us as well. I'll find it and quote it. 

On 2019-04-17 at 3:30 PM, (NSW)Bromsson said:

TENNOGEN SWITCH BUNDLE I
Nova Visage Skin
Mirage Morgaine Skin
Trinity Knightess Skin
Ember Graxx Skin
Saryn Graxx Skin

TENNOGEN SWITCH BUNDLE II
Volt Zener Skin
Wukong Auman Skin
Loki Incubus Skin
Excalibur Apex Skin
Rhino Mastodon Skin
Harrow Graxx Skin

TENNOGEN SWITCH BUNDLE III
Naru Syandana
Mithra Heavy Blade Skin
Rhino Teutonic Helmet
Loki Ersatz Helmet
Loki Rogue Helmet
Mesa Falcon Helmet
Nova Tachyon Helmet
Wukong Xingzhe Helmet

TennoGen Bundle XXXIV
Gara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar 
Limbo Graxx Skin by Faven 
Equinox Divisa Skin by HitsuSan
Titania Lympharis Skin by lukinu_u
Kavr’r Greatsword Skin by Faven and Scharkie 

TennoGen Bundle XXXV
Zenoriu Earpices by led2012 and daemonstar 
Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar 
Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar 
Garasu Oculus by lukinu_u and Ixe
Lumis Earrings by lukinu_u
Incognito Oculus by Prosetisen

TennoGen Round 15 (Not yet on switch, but i'm assuming it's licensed?)
Nidus Night Hunter by Mz-3
Garuda Successor by prosetisen 
Ivara Astrea Skin by Rekkou
Dominus Syandana by led2012 and jaeon009
Nikana Shinigami Skin by Hitsu San and Reil

Here ^

Also, this issue isn't exactly visible, no matter how few people it impacts. Will there be any sort of notification in game to explain what's happened? There has to be some segment of impacted players that have no idea what's going on. I wouldn't have known were it not for a discord post linking to this thread.

If anyone is curious if they got the right amount, I would assume most of the prices are similar for most items (Skins 165, Helms/Syandanas 105) and I received exactly what I paid for. I know there were a very few tennogen skins/helms that were cheaper than all the rest, but again very few.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Also, this issue isn't exactly visible, no matter how few people it impacts. Will there be any sort of notification in game to explain what's happened? There has to be some segment of impacted players that have no idea what's going on. I wouldn't have known were it not for a discord post linking to this thread.

Exactly my point. Why is this hidden? I wouldn't have known either if it weren't for my husband coming to report a bug. Someone else said their friend was banned for discussing this in game chat, though I am not sure if that is true. Just seems like this is hidden well in my opinion. There should be something more publicly stated if you ask me. Just going to make even MORE people angry and confused. 

8 minutes ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

Here ^

Thank you. Though I wish they had this on the front page in their post. I actually ran; relieved when I saw an announcement in my ship thinking they let others know. It's just letting us know prime time is tonight. Oii.

Just now, (NSW)Rhymie said:

Thank you. Though I wish they had this on the front page in their post. I actually ran; relieved when I saw an announcement in my ship thinking they let others know. It's just letting us know prime time is tonight. Oii.

We Nintenno must stick together. It seems no one else is taking care of us. Time to take care of one another, it seems. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

I was playing Warframe tonight.

Everything went as usual, untill i noticed in between missions that suddenly my syandana was unequipped (Boltara Syandana) and checked the arsenal to re-equip it. It was gone though. Out of my "possessions" and out of the list to buy aswell. Same happened with the "Jattuk Mantle". Another syandana. I did seem to have gotten a platinum refund though? Weird. I didnt want platinum, I wanted my frames to look their best.

Does anyone know what happened here? I'm Playing on Nintendo Switch if that matters.

Thanks for reading!

Read the original post from DE and you'll understand. Those items were made available on accident, apparently. They did not have permission to sell these tennogen items on the switch yet and had to take them down. You've been given a refund. They are going to try to bring them back as soon as possible but it will take time. 

12 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

I was playing Warframe tonight.

Everything went as usual, untill i noticed in between missions that suddenly my syandana was unequipped (Boltara Syandana) and checked the arsenal to re-equip it. It was gone though. Out of my "possessions" and out of the list to buy aswell. Same happened with the "Jattuk Mantle". Another syandana. I did seem to have gotten a platinum refund though? Weird. I didnt want platinum, I wanted my frames to look their best.

Does anyone know what happened here? I'm Playing on Nintendo Switch if that matters.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the after party...

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, Tenno. We've finished running the script to refund Platinum to all players who had unlicensed TennoGen items removed from their Arsenals. If your Platinum has not been refunded, please contact our Support team right away.

Well, seems like the rather large outcry from everyone was very professionally ignored, that’s a bit of a letdown.

Either way, there’s no chance Warframe will receive another penny of my money after this. How could I when there’s every possibility whatever I purchase will be taken away a few weeks after because it was there as a “bug”? I don’t even feel the desire to play anymore. If this situation occurred on PC/PS4/XB I know for a fact it would of had gained huge media attention and massive public outcry.

Sorry fellow Tennos, but it’s time I took a break. Il probably pop back in to see how New War pans out, good luck guys.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Benjive said:

Well, seems like the rather large outcry from everyone was very professionally ignored, that’s a bit of a letdown.

Either way, there’s no chance Warframe will receive another penny of my money after this. How could I when there’s every possibility whatever I purchase will be taken away a few weeks after because it was there as a “bug”? I don’t even feel the desire to play anymore. If this situation occurred on PC/PS4/XB I know for a fact it would of had gained huge media attention and massive public outcry.

Sorry fellow Tennos, but it’s time I took a break. Il probably pop back in to see how New War pans out, good luck guys.

There isn't a massive outcry because MOST people are not aware. I have been answering so many confused tweets. No one knows why and where their stuff went. One person even thought the plat was an accident. Switch users are a bottom priority and that much has been made clear. A "bug" goes at least a month unnoticed because no one pays attention to this version of the game. This forum is hidden in bug section.. which not everyone goes into. SO MANY people are confused and unaware and no one cares to announce it more publicly. Sad really. 

We need a trending hashtag. A huge reddit post. Something to make an outcry. Something more people will SEE so they are aware what happened to their stuff. 

Edited by (NSW)GhoulVixen
typo
  • Like 1

Hey thanks for the refund, now how about the refund for the color pallet I bought, the titania agile animation & a few skins I bought, the catalyst & reactor I bought & the time I spent hunting Equinox prime? because I saw AMAZING potential for a Succubus Incubus frame, I didnt even care prior because frankly i have the frames I wanted, but BECAUSE ONE syndana was freakin amazing & allowed me to craft a host of demonic & draconic fashion frames I went full tilt & got it all set up, looked good, felt good & I was rocking out.

this is bad business folks, bait and switch, if people purchased this stuff you shouldnt have just REDACTED IT ALL with no notice prior.

I bought the Icarus dragon wing looking things because they were WORTH the purchase, even having a 75% off at the time, I coulda bought another frame or a number of other items at the time, instead, I got those wings at full price because tennogen doesnt change price & they became available that day.

Again this is unreasonable but hey tough cookies right? hope you enjoyed your brief moment of creativity, but these were EXCLUSIVE! as if playing the same game on 4 systems makes anything exclusive, why do that? is a syndana REALLY going to make anyone play PS4 over xbox? fashion frame shouldnt be limited, creativity spawns from all systems, this exclusive buffalo chipping is just another failed market ploy that should have died in its inception.

But no, bait n switch & dont worry we will do better, because THIS is a good indicator that you guys will DO BETTER right?

Anyway enjoy your platinum & suck it up kids, thats the name of  the game & in the end theyre still goin to the bank with your money.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

Hey thanks for the refund, now how about the refund for the color pallet I bought, the titania agile animation & a few skins I bought, the catalyst & reactor I bought & the time I spent hunting Equinox prime? because I saw AMAZING potential for a Succubus Incubus frame, I didnt even care prior because frankly i have the frames I wanted, but BECAUSE ONE syndana was freakin amazing & allowed me to craft a host of demonic & draconic fashion frames I went full tilt & got it all set up, looked good, felt good & I was rocking out.

this is bad business folks, bait and switch, if people purchased this stuff you shouldnt have just REDACTED IT ALL with no notice prior.

I bought the Icarus dragon wing looking things because they were WORTH the purchase, even having a 75% off at the time, I coulda bought another frame or a number of other items at the time, instead, I got those wings at full price because tennogen doesnt change price & they became available that day.

Again this is unreasonable but hey tough cookies right? hope you enjoyed your brief moment of creativity, but these were EXCLUSIVE! as if playing the same game on 4 systems makes anything exclusive, why do that? is a syndana REALLY going to make anyone play PS4 over xbox? fashion frame shouldnt be limited, creativity spawns from all systems, this exclusive buffalo chipping is just another failed market ploy that should have died in its inception.

But no, bait n switch & dont worry we will do better, because THIS is a good indicator that you guys will DO BETTER right?

Anyway enjoy your platinum & suck it up kids, thats the name of  the game & in the end theyre still goin to the bank with your money.

While I agree with the anger in this post, I am afraid you are misunderstanding one thing. It isn't exclusive. They just haven't gotten the proper licensing done yet. They are trying to bring it to the switch. 

The lack of communication on this is pretty telling. Just do a thing and confuse people without an easily accessible answer. Oh and, since the fix still didn't remove everything we aren't even necessarily done confusing people.

That's the part that really irritates me even though I know what's happening. But it seems we're a small subset of the smallest player base and so who really cares? That's pretty much how this feels at this point.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

The lack of communication on this is pretty telling. Just do a thing and confuse people without an easily accessible answer. Oh and, since the fix still didn't remove everything we aren't even necessarily done confusing people.

That's the part that really irritates me even though I know what's happening. But it seems we're a small subset of the smallest player base and so who really cares? That's pretty much how this feels at this point.

I agree. The more people I see confused on twitter or in game, the angrier I get. They need to be more public. They need to communicate with their fans. People are warry to trust them and leaving them confused will not help ease any tension. Only makes it worse. 

2 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

At the very least DE, please ensure me the Frost Harka skin is here to stay? Without that, Frost is an unbearable abomination and actually hurts the eyes to look at. With Frost Prime being my "main" frame, I will completely stop playing if I otherwise end up looking at that... "thing" all the time.

That is is deluxe right? With it not being tennogen, I think it safe to assume it stays.