Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi Relic Drop Rate nerfs?

(PSN)nononom12

Why is warframe making axi relics so hard slowly? I've noticed Cetus becoming a bad axi farm along with no endless mission dropping axi before the 2nd drop. Even void lately has dropped 3 neo and 1 axi during 4 rounds

I understand they need to be hard, but they are becoming to rare at this rate.

Id honestly love if ESO did axi rad on rotation C or we had a mission with 100% axi relics (even if it's not a endless)

3 hours ago, (PS4)nononom12 said:

I understand they need to be hard, but they are becoming to rare at this rate

Actually they don't.... the relic its self is an RNG Cluster #*!% waiting to happen.... theres mo point in making them rare.

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Not Void Interception (Mithra) though, it's purely Neo on Rotation B there.

That's because it's not T3 Interception. It's apparently T4/Void Interception with its own different rewards.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, renleech said:

Orb Vallis bounty lvl 5 yesterday: 3 axi k5 in a row. I was hoping for loki and volt relics, but RNG sucks...

Alas, that's not a matter of RNG, Loki and Volt Relics are exclusive to the Void (and Relic Packs).

1 hour ago, (PS4)nononom12 said:

Xini is a Rotation B/C this is barely faster than void. This isn't a 100% axi only drop mission. You still go thru neo fodder

You're asking for something that has never existed, and you're criticizing DE for making things harder when they haven't changed anything.  If you want guaranteed Axi drops, you go to Rot B/C where you get 100% Axi drops.  It's always been that way, and you complaining about it doesn't mean that DE made anything more difficult to get.

On 2019-04-16 at 9:16 PM, nslay said:

T3 Interception drops 2 Axi Relics on rotations B and C. Every T4 void mission gives you a Neo or Axi relic for just being there!

T4 void has neo relics on rotations A & B axi is on C 
only endless missions have Axi relics

OV is the better relic farm with one - 3 chances at a relic (most often either the current prime access kit or prime vault)

all T3 interception as a two of each approach to neo and axi relics
~~95% chance at a neo in Rotation A and 100% chance for axi in b&c

I have noticed no significant changes in the drop tables as of late

if you want the current Unvalus T4 Void interception is your best bet in a competent squad it takes about 3-4 min a wave and you a have a 12.5% chance at a valued relic

for lith, meso do the T2 capture mission 
and for all relics in one spot play ani

1 hour ago, renleech said:

Orb Vallis bounty lvl 5 yesterday: 3 axi k5 in a row. I was hoping for loki and volt relics, but RNG sucks...

That’s vary strange... the mission shows you the drop table before you accept it. You should know What relic can be dropped.

vor 1 Minute schrieb BDMblue:

That’s vary strange... the mission shows you the drop table before you accept it. You should know What relic can be dropped.

The Volt and Loki Relics are excluded from Bounties, its like the Rhino and Nyx Vault back then.

Just now, xMarvin732 said:

The Volt and Loki Relics are excluded from Bounties, its like the Rhino and Nyx Vault back then.

Also yes it shows you the one and only relic you can get from the bounty. So if it’s not showing the relic your after why be surprised? :S

1 hour ago, spirit_of_76 said:

only endless missions have Axi relics

Aten (Mobile Defense) and Marduk (Sabotage) can both drop (either Neo or) Axi Relics.

A quick (no Cache hunting) Marduk run is probably the best chance you have for that dang Axi L4 ... at a whoopin' 6.25%, DE why.

3 hours ago, (PS4)nononom12 said:

Xini is a Rotation B/C this is barely faster than void. This isn't a 100% axi only drop mission. You still go thru neo fodder

You asked for "not rotation C void missions".  I responded with something that wasn't void.   It is a 100% only drop mission if you stay to B - you don't even have to stay to C.  

You want something that isn't rotation C void - do I need to quote what you wrote again?  Its rotation B, and not void - fulfilling both your silly requirements. 

Axi's are easier to get than they ever have been in the past. There has been no nerf.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

Aten (Mobile Defense) and Marduk (Sabotage) can both drop (either Neo or) Axi Relics.

A quick (no Cache hunting) Marduk run is probably the best chance you have for that dang Axi L4 ... at a whoopin' 6.25%, DE why.

interception is still likely the better overall farm with cover 12% on each rotation and faster complete times for 4 runs of the other modes but if you are only looking for axi relics then yes
I often forget about nonendless missions as the load times make them just ehh