Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Sir, off-topic question. How did you get the Jet wings on your sentinel to blow smoke? ive seen it done in other videos/screencaps but i cannot for the life of me figure it out. Ive purchased the wings, all my graphics settings are maxed, physx is on. I just dont get it, I WANT MY JET WING SMOKIES!!!

Edit: If anyone has a answer to my question, I would much appreciate it, the internet has failed me in my own personal search D:

I think they have motion blur on... Motion blur makes everything better, except for the fact that well, it's motion blur. So, hopefully that answers your question

Rebecca, this may be an odd question, but I would love to know the answer to it. What was causing the golem damage bug? I was suspecting it had something to do with connection, as when I experienced it a friend was hosting and he has bad internets, he told me that when I was shooting on his screen the boss was vulnerable. Was it connection related? Or something else entirely?

Thanks for the higher ranked conclave additions btw, the lack of high rating conclave areas was the only thing holding me back from doing them. Thanks DE! I love you guys!

Few quick answers:

We'll keep trying, but you should attach your EE.log file to a support ticket after this crash so we can solve that problem.

Also necessary to view your EE.log file from this stuck state.

I appreciate you coming back. 

I will be sending in the EE,log and logging another support ticket.

Psychus, stop trolling. We already got into an scramble about this yesterday. You folded and said "Maybe it was before U10". Telling people (who know the tables are screwed) you have been rewarded 8 from void missions after U10 is a crock of crap. If you think saying things like this makes you "The cool kid" you are incredibly wrong. It makes you look like a pathetic liar trying to make people jealous by making largely exaggerated statements.

No. I said I had 20 before update 10 that I have since spent. I'm not playing the "cool kid", I'm telling you people to calm down and keep farming. The crying isn't needed. I mean, do you want me to screenshot it for you? Would that satisfy you? I never said that I had 8 from void runs. In fact, only 3 of those 8 are. One, is from an alert that everyone got. 4 are from login rewards.

The leveling (afinity) bars on the Arsenal are horribly placed (should be horizontal) guys (DEVs), seriously.

U should have leave it without 'em, it was way better before. It's simply appalling... just take'em out or put them horizontal,

it's ruining the entire new, cool and modern arsenal UI! Really!

Edited by Bazools

Umm I'm have trouble with the star map, clicking on a planet I go there, but when I move my mouse over a mission it doesn't show the type or level, then when clicking on it the dioragma doesn't show up, so I back out then the names of the planets are gone. This is not something I was having issues with yesterday, unsure of the cause.

- The J-2000 Golem is now known as “Lephantis”.

Does this mean that J3 Golem and the now 'Lephantis' are no longer linked at all and there is no hope of the derelict set going onto Jupiter and 'Lephantis' replacing J3? 'Cos, you know,  that's what everyone wanted...

P.S Lotus still calls it J3 Golem so if you are gonna keep on ignoring the community on this, you might want to to do a better job of covering it up...

Id'e like to ask for confirmation if claiming a Dakra prime still produces and Orthos Prime?

The leveling (afinity) bars on the Arsenal are horribly placed (should be horizontal) guys (DEVs), seriously.

U should have leave it without 'em, it was way better before. It's simply appalling... just take'em out or put them horizontal,

it's ruining the entire new, cool and modern arsenal UI! Really!

Better than nothing.

Edited by Magenta_Iris

Does this mean that J3 Golem and the now 'Lephantis' are no longer linked at all and there is no hope of the derelict set going onto Jupiter and 'Lephantis' replacing J3? 'Cos, you know,  that's what everyone wanted...

P.S Lotus still calls it J3 Golem so if you are gonna keep on ignoring the community on this, you might want to to do a better job of covering it up...

Don't speak for the whole community. If they made Lephantis into the new Jupiter boss, then he would be -considerably- weaker and -considerably- easier to get to Also, he would end up dropping Volt blueprints. That means most people won't even want to touch him. Where would Nekros drop? Would he end up being another Banshee?

No, Lephantis is more of a mid-high level "raid" boss. It would've been a waste to put him on Jupiter.

Best to say something now otherwise they wont get around to it for half a year.

You can point it out, but you don't have to be antagonizing about it.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Nice, great work, toggle sprinting and aiming was a nuisance. Also there's the problem of DE saying they did not want this to be a farming game, but still, all I can think about with clan research weapons and the random void missons with many prizes doesn't quite say otherwise. Also, please add possible reward descriptions for each orokin/derelict missions. Would help new players A LOT (specially those coming from PS4).