Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Looking Glyph

MrGorbital

I don't really have a favorite glyph at the moment, so I switch glyphs semi-often. The first one I liked was the nidus halftone glyph, then I went to this one, and now ingame I currently have the saturn six glyph on. Vitruvian, Designer, and Tennocon glyph packs are pretty cool too. 

IDEA: What if we were able to take a headshot of our warframe, kubrow, kavat, companion and use that as a glyph? It would be a special mode in captura, and it could be selected in the captura menu settings. You could also use the same image filters as there are on posters, and in captura. The boundaries would initiate and be a fixed size, so you could move the boundary around to what you want to take a headshot of. The first one could be free, and you could delete it if you wanted. There could be like 10 headshot slots, so you could do one for each loadout or something. (I would use it even if I had to pay 20 platinum per slot (after the free one of course).

On 2019-04-24 at 9:32 PM, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

personally I love that cherry blossom one that was a twitch drop. Failed to get it so ill just rock ink lotus for now.

how do you get this one?

also frost is the best glyph. Would love ink stained variants for some frames including frost, the lotus one just caught my eye. thank you DE. very cool!

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

8 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

how do you get this one?

also frost is the best glyph. Would love ink stained variants for some frames including frost, the lotus one just caught my eye. thank you DE. very cool!

It was a Twitch Drop several months ago, not long after the Sacrifice released on Console, I can’t remember when I got it.

And Frost is definitely the best glyph, especially Frost Prime or Frost in Action.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 9:02 AM, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

how do you get this one?

To get ink lotus you had to participate in the Inktober thread. They have been giving out some of the glyphs for taking part in the various contests. I imagine they will continue to give them out in the future, possibly bringing back the ink lotus for this years inktober in October.

For the Cherry blossom glyph you had to watch someone play the sacrifice quest when it came out on PC. You had a chance of getting it for every half hour watched or something. I didn't get it much to my own dismay but its not the end of the world.