Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spring 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

3 hours ago, Soulivium said:

Very impressive dojos! I don't think I'll participate this time around, but maybe in the future (if there is another one).

When entering the contest, do we have to show every aspect of the dojo or can we show just highlights?

Also, how are people able to have text incorporated into their dojos?

Highlights should be good enough, any good rooms you got.
Text in the dojos come from ship decorations called "note beacon"

• Like 1

Clan name: 1000 and 1 Nights

Clan tier: Shadow

Clan platform: PC

My Clan role: Founding Warlord

В те далёкие времена, когда эпоха Орокин властвовала по всей галактике, одно из мест отдыха на Земле было атаковано ужасным гигантом. Владеющие разумом- так называлась та раса машин наделенных разумом из системы Тау, которые были главными врагами империи Орокин во времена Старой Войны

Та ночь не была первой встречей двух разных миров, но стала легендой для многих из нас. В ту самую ночь был впервые найден изъян и обнаружена уязвимость у тех как казалось бессмертных машин. И повержен тогда был огромный титан, который явился чтоб жизни забрать.

Разрушено было немало строений и отнято много жизней людей, однако та роковая ночь даровала надежду для всех кто остался в живых. Из останков гиганта был воздвигнут величественный монутмент. Уничтоженные синовии были заменены находившейся неподалеку техникой, а поле боя превратили в цитадель с целью поведать другим о великой победе.

Более тысячи ночей назад было принято решение о переносе цитадели на околоземную орбиту, а после и вовсе рядом с Бездной - место вторжения Тау в нашу галактику. Цитадель стала обростать дополнительными помещениями которые населяли лучшие воины солнечной системы, охотники навык которых был отточен в боях - так она стала кланом с самым высокотехнологичным оружием собраным воедино со всех уголков солнечной системы.

Не требуют платы за жизни спасенных, они не возьмут с тебя денег за мир и порядок - им хватит трофеев, что их, если смогут.
Закрыты порты- увидимся в додзё! {1000 and 1 Night}

In those distant times, when the Orokin era ruled throughout the galaxy, one of the resting places on Earth was attacked by a terrible giant. Owning the mind - this was the name of the race of machines endowed with the mind from the Tau system, which were the main enemies of the Orokin empire during the Old War

That night was not the first meeting of two different worlds, but became a legend for many of us. On that very night, a flaw was first found and vulnerability was discovered in those that seemed to be immortal machines. And then a huge titan was defeated, who came to take life.

In those distant times, when the era Destroyed many buildings and taken away many lives of people, but that fateful night gave hope to all who survived. From the remains of a giant was erected a magnificent monument. The destroyed synovies were replaced by nearby equipment, and the battlefield was turned into a citadel in order to tell others about the great victory.

More than a thousand nights ago, it was decided to transfer the citadel to a near-Earth orbit, and after that, near the Abyss, the site of the Tau invasion of our galaxy. The citadel began to grow with additional rooms that were inhabited by the best warriors of the solar system, whose hunters had been honed in battle, so it became a clan with the most high-tech weapons assembled from all parts of the solar system.

They do not require payment for the lives of the saved, they will not take money from you for peace and order - they will have enough trophies that they can if they can. Ports are closed - see you in the dojo! {1000 and 1 Night}TJDlCnbrSXU.jpgNcXLi9oYuh8.jpgy1RAK5oTy14.jpg6dyQW2bqO5I.jpgY-5Nn8bokxY.jpg3Cp1a0gx8xw.jpgyclv9at-q-o.jpg

• Like 1

Clan Name: Jolan Tru
Clan Tier: Mountain
Clan Platform: Xbox One
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Hello! I'm honored to enter our clan dojo in another contest. We are named after the Romulan phrase, Jolan Tru, which translates to "Find Peace". I've been slowly building and improving on this Dojo for over a few years now, with countless hours along with blood, sweat and tears poured into the creation of something that not only I can be proud of - but all my clan members as well. I'm always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience for our members and since the Dojo is our home, I try to make it as fun and inviting as possible. A huge thank you to DE for holding this contest and giving us a chance to enter. Without further delay - here's our Dojo! 😃

jolanbanner.jpg

MAIN HALL/SPAWN ROOM
Our main hall/spawn room is the first room people see upon entering, one of the first rooms I put maximum effort into decorating after creating our Dojo a few years ago. The main theme of this room is a sort of jungle gym theme, where our players parkour and run around to kill time while conducting trades and interacting with other members. We have two trading posts in the rooms center, and a bonus music maker balcony where players can drum up some tunes or clang them out on the bells!

Spoiler

jt-spawn1.pngjt-spawn2.pngjt-spawn4.pngjt-spawn3.pngjt-music1.pngjt-music2.png

CAFE AND ARCADE/HALL OF LABS
This is the main hall that houses our research labs, but also where our clan members come to chill out and relax! We've got a full drink bar on one side of the room, a food bar on the opposite side, two cafe/sitting areas on the lower level, and an interactive arcade up on the third level!

Spoiler

jt-cafe1.pngjt-bar2.pngjt-bar1.pngjt-buffet2.pngjt-buffet1.pngjt-cafe2.pngjt-arcade1.pngjt-arcade2.png

BATCAVE/HALL OF GUARDIANS
Where our clan meetings and congregating takes place! With a large cave theme, this room features a huge bonfire in the rooms center and is surrounded by benches for sitting. Two giant guardian bomberman mechs look on from opposite sides of the room as well!

Spoiler

jt-cave2.pngjt-cave3.pngjt-cave1.png

STARGATE TERMINAL
As a huge fan of science fiction shows like Star Trek and Stargate, I just had to make a life-size replica of the Stargate portal from SG1! The stargate is the centerpiece of the room, which features a sorta train station theme and two arcade machines for playing some Frame Fighter to pass the time while waiting for the next portal to open!

Spoiler

jt-stargate2.pngjt-stargate1.png

DONATIONS ATTIC
This is where our members come to donate credits, resources and donations at our main Treasury Post. With an old dusty attic theme, a fully customized motorcycle is stored here, as well as a giant mechanical scorpion!

Spoiler

jt-donate2.pngjt-donate3.pngjt-donate1.png

OBSERVATORY
A great place for stargazing, but this is mainly where our members come to access navigation, begin missions, play around with their loadouts in the arsenal, or even play a few games on the arcade machine!

Spoiler

jt-nav1.pngjt-nav2.png

SPACEWALK/FRONT PORCH
Our very own spacewalk! Covered in ice and snow from the cold in the vacuum of space, it also features space faring plant life. It drops down to the Front Porch below, where our clan performs ascension ceremonies at the alter when we are ready to rank up. Beware of the towering dragon who protects the alter on our front porch from rival clans!

Spoiler

jt-drag1.pngjt-drag2.pngjt-space2.pngjt-space1.png

DUELING ARENAS
Our Dojo features three different dueling arenas - a boxing ring, a totem battle arena, and a multi-level dueling room!

Spoiler

jt-duel1.pngjt-duel2.pngjt-duel3.pngjt-dhall2.png

PSYCHO DUNGEON
This is where we interrogate Grineer and Corpus agents for valuable information!

Spoiler

jt-dungeon1.pngjt-dungeon3.pngjt-dungeon2.png

STARGAZER STATION
Where clan members come to await new arrivals, watch outgoing ships, and gaze at the stars!

Spoiler

jt-stargazer1.pngjt-stargazer2.png

THE LABS
All of our labs are fully decorated and customized, themed toward the factions that each lab represents!

Spoiler

jt-tenno1.pngjt-orokin1.pngjt-energy1.pngjt-energy2.pngjt-chem2.pngjt-chem1.pngjt-bio1.png

NATURE TRAIL
A huge arboretum area featuring 6 interconnecting biospheres - a water themed room, a jungle temple themed room, a camping area, a picnic area, a dark forest, and a burning forest of ash!

Spoiler

jt-nt1.pngjt-nt2.pngjt-nt4.pngjt-nt3.pngjt-nt6.pngjt-nt5.pngjt-nt8.pngjt-nt7.pngjt-nt10.pngjt-nt9.pngjt-nt11.pngjt-nt12.png

POWER LEVEL/REACTORS
Lots of detail has even gone into our power level and reactors as well! Featuring a corpus and electricity theme, this is what keeps the lights on in our Dojo!

Spoiler

jt-power1.pngjt-power2.png

BONUS VIDEO TOUR!
Along with the screenshots, I wanted to include a quick bonus video tour to the second dream theme music! It wasn't easy cutting down all the dojo greatness to fit the songs length at just over three minutes. Haha. Enjoy!

SPECIAL THANKS
First, I'd like to give a special thanks to my son, Solomon, who is always giving me new ideas of things to build and loves to watch me work on the Dojo. I'd also like to thank my clan member, Kirsti, who gave me the idea for our Psycho Dungeon. And last but not least - to all my clan members, who continue to amaze and inspire me every day! A big thanks to DE as well for holding this contest! 😃

15 minutes ago, (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM said:

Clan Name: Jolan Tru
Clan Tier: Mountain
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Hello! I'm honored to enter our clan dojo in another contest. We are named after the Romulan phrase, Jolan Tru, which translates to "Find Peace". I've been slowly building and improving on this Dojo for over a few years now, with countless hours along with blood, sweat and tears poured into the creation of something that not only I can be proud of - but all my clan members as well. I'm always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience for our members and since the Dojo is our home, I try to make it as fun and inviting as possible. A huge thank you to DE for holding this contest and giving us a chance to enter. Without further delay - here's our Dojo! 😃

jolanbanner.jpg

MAIN HALL/SPAWN ROOM
Our main hall/spawn room is the first room people see upon entering, one of the first rooms I put maximum effort into decorating after creating our Dojo a few years ago. The main theme of this room is a sort of jungle gym theme, where our players parkour and run around to kill time while conducting trades and interacting with other members. We have two trading posts in the rooms center, and a bonus music maker balcony where players can drum up some tunes or clang them out on the bells!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-spawn1.pngjt-spawn2.pngjt-spawn4.pngjt-spawn3.pngjt-music1.pngjt-music2.png

CAFE AND ARCADE/HALL OF LABS
This is the main hall that houses our research labs, but also where our clan members come to chill out and relax! We've got a full drink bar on one side of the room, a food bar on the opposite side, two cafe/sitting areas on the lower level, and an interactive arcade up on the third level!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-cafe1.pngjt-bar2.pngjt-bar1.pngjt-buffet2.pngjt-buffet1.pngjt-cafe2.pngjt-arcade1.pngjt-arcade2.png

BATCAVE/HALL OF GUARDIANS
Where our clan meetings and congregating takes place! With a large cave theme, this room features a huge bonfire in the rooms center and is surrounded by benches for sitting. Two giant guardian bomberman mechs look on from opposite sides of the room as well!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-cave2.pngjt-cave3.pngjt-cave1.png

STARGATE TERMINAL
As a huge fan of science fiction shows like Star Trek and Stargate, I just had to make a life-size replica of the Stargate portal from SG1! The stargate is the centerpiece of the room, which features a sorta train station theme and two arcade machines for playing some Frame Fighter to pass the time while waiting for the next portal to open!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-stargate2.pngjt-stargate1.png

DONATIONS ATTIC
This is where our members come to donate credits, resources and donations at our main Treasury Post. With an old dusty attic theme, a fully customized motorcycle is stored here, as well as a giant mechanical scorpion!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-donate2.pngjt-donate3.pngjt-donate1.png

OBSERVATORY
A great place for stargazing, but this is mainly where our members come to access navigation, begin missions, play around with their loadouts in the arsenal, or even play a few games on the arcade machine!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-nav1.pngjt-nav2.png

SPACEWALK/FRONT PORCH
Our very own spacewalk! Covered in ice and snow from the cold in the vacuum of space, it also features space faring plant life. It drops down to the Front Porch below, where our clan performs ascension ceremonies at the alter when we are ready to rank up. Beware of the towering dragon who protects the alter on our front porch from rival clans!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-drag1.pngjt-drag2.pngjt-space2.pngjt-space1.png

DUELING ARENAS
Our Dojo features three different dueling arenas - a boxing ring, a totem battle arena, and a multi-level dueling room!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-duel1.pngjt-duel2.pngjt-duel3.pngjt-dhall2.png

PSYCHO DUNGEON
This is where we interrogate Grineer and Corpus agents for valuable information!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-dungeon1.pngjt-dungeon3.pngjt-dungeon2.png

STARGAZER STATION
Where clan members come to await new arrivals, watch outgoing ships, and gaze at the stars!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-stargazer1.pngjt-stargazer2.png

THE LABS
All of our labs are fully decorated and customized, themed toward the factions that each lab represents!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-tenno1.pngjt-orokin1.pngjt-energy1.pngjt-energy2.pngjt-chem2.pngjt-chem1.pngjt-bio1.png

NATURE TRAIL
A huge arboretum area featuring 6 interconnecting biospheres - a water themed room, a jungle temple themed room, a camping area, a picnic area, a dark forest, and a burning forest of ash!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-nt1.pngjt-nt2.pngjt-nt4.pngjt-nt3.pngjt-nt6.pngjt-nt5.pngjt-nt8.pngjt-nt7.pngjt-nt10.pngjt-nt9.pngjt-nt11.pngjt-nt12.png

POWER LEVEL/REACTORS
Lots of detail has even gone into our power level and reactors as well! Featuring a corpus and electricity theme, this is what keeps the lights on in our Dojo!

Reveal hidden contents

jt-power1.pngjt-power2.png

BONUS VIDEO TOUR!
Along with the screenshots, I wanted to include a quick bonus video tour to the second dream theme music! It wasn't easy cutting down all the dojo greatness to fit the songs length at just over three minutes. Haha. Enjoy!

SPECIAL THANKS
First, I'd like to give a special thanks to my son, Solomon, who is always giving me new ideas of things to build and loves to watch me work on the Dojo. I'd also like to thank my clan member, Kirsti, who gave me the idea for our Psycho Dungeon. And last but not least - to all my clan members, who continue to amaze and inspire me every day! A big thanks to DE as well for holding this contest! 😃

Such a great dojo I always enjoy coming back to see the changes and hard work you have put in! Keep it up 😊

Clan Name: NinTenn0

Tier: Shadow Clan

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Role: General

Spoiler

Main Hall: 

D5YVDUSUcAAq5h9?format=jpg&name=large

Main Hall trading post:

D5YVUO2UcAErvGS?format=jpg&name=large

These 3 hallways lead to Navigation room:D5YVMQCUUAAmQ9H?format=jpg&name=large  D5YVUOyVUAALnzU?format=jpg&name=large  D5YVMQXU8AA7FSv?format=jpg&name=large  and some beautiful scenery designed and decorated by the clan:

D5YVMQNV4AIuZXB?format=jpg&name=large

D5YVMQOUIAABHZt?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by AWr00tBear

• Warframe's Creed {Warframes-Creed}
  • Shadow Tier Rank 10
  • PC
  • Founding Warlord

• FEATURED IMAGE

6B524AC8713AD90F15FBCE89076E3ABA34452BF2

• VIDEO

• OTHER IMAGES PART 1
Spoiler

6B192DF854199268D3B1FDD3645875381C9347AF

8F4FC9D800EA4A376356DAA2002EC7AF392C1B5D

612E83073865A0A5810094C5DABB21B6F7E492AD

55741C2D8E6E5B240B05E29BAE811F777F7FF817

5DF856DC923201EBCEC416CF3A9DC95B632A6C84

486363AD90A270F59C1A3D46C0F67672B60B7AA3

• OTHER IMAGES PART 2

Spoiler

9D378396201229015C997CDEC31C4185E16FA29C

CD83A38F94C99F59F8A60E296550E1813E51E0EA

F5C0DBDEBE6F4D4A803C03FB8DC131D4778190C2

• CLAN DOJO LAYOUT
Spoiler

8F96E16D1B7943494AD910199373A904693BC819

Edited by Altair-Tenno
text-spoiler-layout update

4 hours ago, AWr00tBear said:

Hide contents

Main Hall: 

Main Hall trading post:

These 3 hallways lead to Navigation room:D5YVMQCUUAAmQ9H?format=jpg&name=large  D5YVUOyVUAALnzU?format=jpg&name=large  D5YVMQXU8AA7FSv?format=jpg&name=large  and some beautiful scenery designed and decorated by the clan:

Umm... You got pictures that aren't Nintendo switch... They obviously PS4 or Xbox...

Clan Name: Stealth Squad

Clan Tier: Storm

Clan Role: Warlord, Architect 

We're a close and tight nit clan that has been around since the solar rails days. The clan and most of the basic layout still stands from ~5+ years ago. and so do some of our original decorations. We have revamped the Dojo, while still keeping those old aspects in place.  We've even decorated most hallways! Though not many of us get on a lot anymore for periods of time since Solar rails went away, I'm happy with what we were able to come up with, and i hope you like it too 🙂 

P.S. I know we have a lot of Orokin Labs 😉 

0NpvXQZ.png

Additional Images:

Spoiler
Spoiler

567i0Xz.png

Spoiler

T7hReZx.png

Spoiler

zHaaZwM.png

Spoiler

HimfZQo.png

Spoiler

jBehjOO.png

Spoiler

4KP4Uku.png

Spoiler

IsOe4We.png

Spoiler

S4PpG3N.png

Spoiler

3npNa93.png

Spoiler

Ok4y6Uc.png

Spoiler

xVKHwhi.png

Spoiler

YKcb1Uo.png

Spoiler

vchpB02.png

Spoiler

7qUu2tz.png

Spoiler

MSjbst1.png

Spoiler

HroKSpw.png

Layout All floor Mini-maps put together:

Spoiler

EEgv1ll.png

Edit (5/5/2019) Forgot two pictures:

Spoiler
Spoiler

16xpOx1.png

Spoiler

u5QCDfc.png

Edited by (XB1)DaleW80
Forgot two pictures

10 hours ago, AWr00tBear said:

Reveal hidden contents

Main Hall: 

Main Hall trading post:

Thanks for posting this! Best of luck for all clans! 

Founding warlord. 

• Shattered Frames
  • Ghost Clan
  • PC
  • Founding Warlord

Standard Hall - Featured Image - Your spawning point
The character portraited here is loosely based on Classic She-Ra, arguably only a silhouette.

zsupOLm.jpg

Based on a ship from an old Snes Game, Axelay, ship has same name. It was afavorite of mine, both as sidescroller and ship designs, some of the pixel enemy ships are amazing. I still want to give a try at them, some day.

zIgGIa7.jpg

Axelay's back. This is actually not the first time I built a ship with interiors, notice that the part used for door/hatch is clip through, and can be walked by as long as you crouch.

n60eQMe.jpg

Axelay's cockpit.

This is achieved by a combination of pieces with collision boxes, that restrain the player to a small spot within the ship, and a set of clip-through decorations, which allows the player to get in some real proximity to them.

JRPyjpd.jpg

The Tenno Star Fighter

but it has wings... - Shuddup. wings are cool, in space too, besides you can fill them with... ... stuff... ... In my imaginary world the wings are part of the Spatial-Displacement-Drive and are in fact needed to warp space around a ship

O7I8jcm.jpg

Tenno Star Fighter's back
... and they need huge Thursters with varying sizes too...

Rdqi21W.jpg

Tenno Star Fighter's cockpit
Because if it can be done...

tLn3VBc.jpg

Aya-Tan playing a Ukulele (it was meant to be a guitar but it's too small) - There is actually a protorype on her in my Orbiter, looks pretty much the same.

FoovrrK.jpg

Artificial Habitat, consist mostly of a play with lighting, fog and scales. Cover the skybox. Give fog enough distance to do it's own thing.

udgHXWc.jpg

A figure simply dubbed as Dragon Lady. Quite literaly I couldn't decide whether to do a Dragon or a another female bot. However long ago I had removed a gigantic female figure I had sitting at another Observatory (currently turned into the Artificial Habitat one), it had a very similar pose too. I thought I was somewhat in debt with that figure, it wasn't my best build but it's shear size amazed some people. I like to think I brought it back in an updated visual.

cD5l58w.jpg

A Robot inspired by Gundam aesthetics. Gundam Green Nier (play of words, could be red as Gundam Grineer)
Not much to say, it's that simple, and yet it's a davorite.

fEfHQhh.jpg

Some more Chill rooms

OIFifyS.jpg

Motorcycles in a small garage

lpEpt3o.jpg

A side view of the room with a figure called 'The Chained' (I like this angle for some reason)

Uvzl6i6.jpg

One of many 'chill rooms' (places that don't have any practical purpose beyond just portraiting a type of landscape)

A6MGvcz.jpg

A hidden beach

YTetRln.jpg

a statue resembling the character 2B from Nier Automata

BXZbG4v.jpg

The inside of a House 

sfSyyN1.jpg

Need to do the dishes...

U0sEtQo.jpg

and more...

Edited by Duduminador
  • Like 1

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/LSkwPfp  Features Image!

I don't have an upload image in my forum screen but the Featured Image is a HUGE SPACE SLIDE, we call it our Astrological Slipstream!! That's right, you can ride it all the way down! It will turn your warframe for you and slide you effortlessly to a Glass Maze, followed by an Asteroid Agility test! This area features an Air Hockey Tables and Full Drum Set!! What better way to prepare for Spring than a jam session, a space slide and a full bar! You've GOT TO try this thing!

The rest of the Dojo is complete and beautiful! Everything is accessible through beautiful hallways and featuring some of the most beautiful places you'll see in a Dojo! The pictures don't even cover half of this beautiful Dojo! Anyone is welcome just whisper Vorpal_Ocelot in-game for a tour or a ride on the slide!

Dojo Library! https://imgur.com/a/4tVEU74

• Clan name: Shadows of Obscurity
  • Clan tier: Rank 10 Shadow Clan
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord and Dojo Designer!

Clan name: V E G A

Clan tier: Ghost

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Founding Warlord

Hello, I'm LordSzalko the leader of V E G A, together with my clan mates we tried to redesign the clan in ruined orokin style. We think we have done very well, so we thought we would start in the contest. 🤗

Main Hall:

dyvgVKC.jpg

More about the Main Hall: https://imgur.com/a/GG2bGTe

Video about the Dojo:

Spoiler

Nighty Nuts:

Spoiler

DImEz41.jpg

Main Garden:

Spoiler

muEHbsN.jpg

Command Bridge:

Spoiler

tYQQwQk.jpg

Temple of V E G A:

Spoiler

vAZ68m5.jpg

Tenno Garden:

Spoiler

CHnirHh.jpg

Orokin Ruins:

Spoiler

yax751M.jpg

Swamp Fever:

Spoiler

LJW0KNq.jpg

Frogger:

Spoiler

efgDAry.jpg

Miracle Deer:

Spoiler

Tar3iCV.jpg

Recreational Area:

Spoiler

EeZy7Kb.jpg

Last but not least, Hallways:

Spoiler

54hegFD.jpg

Edited by LordSzalko
The founder is left the clan.

Clan name: reigning nerds

clan tier: shadow

clan platform: Xbox one

clan role: founding warlord

Part one https://imgur.com/gallery/siOgMwf

part two https://imgur.com/gallery/e9VbouY

Part three

https://imgur.com/gallery/PrTPbim

part four https://imgur.com/gallery/lTfNMDa

Edited by (XB1)raining nerds
Added something
  • Like 1

- Название клана: Azgara
- Уровень клана: Ghost
- Платформа клана: PC
- Роль вашего клана: Warlord, Architect.

e3674247055c.jpg

5059c7753626.jpg

b319f6e34199.jpg

99d559e1e807.jpg

6bb9903636c8.jpg

2a8ccb1de77e.jpg

a2863f94ed09.jpg

5e226d78203a.jpg

Edited by -Karadras-