Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow console updates

yeah, I think this new transfer system was a mistake: they said it would get us Tennogen faster, but it's having the total opposite effect. I think they should go back to the old system they were using. either that, or try to push for more frequent updates, which would also maybe give them a chance to hotfix more often as well.

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, I think this new transfer system was a mistake: they said it would get us Tennogen faster, but it's having the total opposite effect. I think they should go back to the old system they were using. either that, or try to push for more frequent updates, which would also maybe give them a chance to hotfix more often as well.

The new transfer system was only made cause of the Nintendo switch controversy and nothing else. It is a terrible replacement for the system we’ve had for years

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Wasn't the unified cursor UI supposed to accomplish that?

It's supposed to be a beginning. But we're still a long way from that, or so I think. But since DE did acknowledge crossplatform to be a possibility for the future, I don't really know how far they're into that matter, and I guess they won't tell until Tennocon if there is any news on it.

But then, there's this tiny problem... The massive hordes of players who will be against it. And in case we don't get fully universal updates ever I might as well wait for fully polished content. Even though I want universal updates to happen, along with regular hotfixes, more tennogen, player freedom, more comfort, more everything. Even if it costs us some bugs.

I don't count DE as an issue anymore, for the reasons stated above, or the gaming companies, since the selfish one, Sony, seems to be more open than ever now. Our next issue preventing universal updates is warframe itself, trough its community. Just see what happened due to Plague Star right now, a teeny tiny addition. Either us, or for technical reasons, but I'm no expert by any means. And the exclusive items, in-game economy, platinum, discounts and tennogen don't seem to pose a big problem, Nothing that can't be adapted, at least.

This is all full of assumptions, ofc. Can't really say what'd be really true or not since we don't have enough information on this matter and we must mostly rely on extrapolation and "educated guesses".

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

😂

The only thing it accomplished was slow and sluggish navigation on console..

I 100% agree. I can't even tell you the number of times I try to switch mods around and the cursor isn't recognized properly. Or when trying to leave a group and I need to move the cursor which never starts in the center or defaults to the first menu item so I have to find its last location before I know where to move it. The cursor UI was designed by PC players for PC players.