Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Wisp's floating animation doesn't work while shooting with Synoid Gammacor, she just runs instead, also should she be running when using melee? (I know it's a lot of work to give overhaul of all melee stances just so she would float when she uses melee - I'm just pointing it out, it really just feels out of place)

Wisp's 3 doesn't seem to have the proper damage multiplier like it says ingame. After running some tests it kept giving me a 3x damage multiplier at base, when it should be 2x. Also on a modded Wisp, at 4.9x I got around 7.5x. I'm not sure how this ability works or what sort of damage it does, but here's some info on what I did. Maybe I found a bug, or maybe I completely missed something, but no matter what I tried I never got the same multiplier as written ingame: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1762177900

On 2019-05-24 at 2:25 PM, yams4lunch said:

8B6257C13BFF408FBCF854545C3F0225142DB155I ran into a bug with while leveling my Ferrox, but it may possibly to the other Spearguns as well. It occurs occasionally after throwing it, while no other weapons are equipped. You play a weapon swap animation and then pose as if holding a non-existent rifle or shotgun. Picking up the speargun doesn't fix anything, and you are unable to attack or switch weapons (I tried equipping a Synthesis Scanner). I haven't tried deploying an archgun during the bug.

You can fix this bug by falling into a pit. I don't know if going down/reviving fixes it or not.

I've encountered this as well, with both the Ferrox and Javlok (so I suspect it is the case for the other speargun). Another effect of this is that you can't collect pickups anymore, and can't reload.

The bug appears to (possibly) trigger more easily if you're throwing the speargun into enemies rather than the ground.

A workaround I've found is that rolling will temporarily allow you to play as normal, but the bug will with high likelihood occur again (at least in a session you've triggered the bug).

36 minutes ago, ScaredScorpion said:

I've encountered this as well, with both the Ferrox and Javlok (so I suspect it is the case for the other speargun). Another effect of this is that you can't collect pickups anymore, and can't reload.

The bug appears to (possibly) trigger more easily if you're throwing the speargun into enemies rather than the ground.

A workaround I've found is that rolling will temporarily allow you to play as normal, but the bug will with high likelihood occur again (at least in a session you've triggered the bug).

Good to know about the roll fix.

Fast travel to any NPC in fortuna or cetus from the liset syndicate terminal. 

Once in town, fast travel to some other NPC. 

You'll be forced to sit through a ton of dialogue as if it's the first time you've ever spoken with the character.

On 2019-06-04 at 2:33 PM, Longbow73 said:

Wisp's Reservoirs are not affected by Energy Conversion or Pax Bolt - that is to say, the bonuses the Reservoirs grant do not change when Energy Conversion or Pax Bolt are in effect. They are still affected by the Void Reactant buff in Void Fissure missions though.

I posted its own separate post in the forum because it felt too long to clutter this thread, but maybe it should be consolidated.  It works, but only if you let the buff drop first, then gain the new one, and then it only works for one application of the mote, if that mote drops, the resevoir is back to dispensing power strength without the snapshot of power strength it was cast with

UPDATE: it turns out that it's actually growing power buffing just the mote application to you, one time, as long as you dont have the buff, even more out-of-spec behavior compared to other snapshotting frames

Edited by NireBryce

Found a strange water reflexion behavior on jupiter new spy tileset, but I don't know on which section I should post it (mission forum, performance forum, art forum) so I'm gonna post a base screenshot here. If an Admin can tell me where I should repost it if needed that would be perfect.

X3tQ2xC.png

mIOszie.png

Arbitration drones stop spawning after I believe the first round is over in Survival in Gas City. 

Also, somehow people have been getting into my dojo and clipping through rooms, they're not showing up in the relay chat list, but I was able to briefly see a name at one point, due to them being in an area inaccessible to most people I couldn't get the whole thing to ask them about it. There were anywhere from 1-6 people in my dojo showing up on the map, moving around in areas that did not exist. The screenshots I took did not render the map overlay, however I do have two showing a volt and loki prime.

ryQBsZx.jpg

CcIVqe2.jpg

Edited by Avarice-Syn

10 hours ago, NuclearDeath said:

Plain and simple:

Host MIgration in Plains after doing the first bounty and selecting a new mission in the camps -> No Rewards are gained.

I was doing sortie yesterday, did objective 1 and then boom mission failed for no reason. Plains should be removed from game until they are working properly...

Titania's Razorwing Dex Pixia does less damage than before.
I have an excel table comparing the average amount of bullet/time/damage that takes to kill some enemies in the game, and now all my calculations seem to be "lower dps output" than before. 
An example. I used to kill Grineer Assault ship from lvl 50 to 60 in less than 45bullets, without removing armour at the end. Now, I cant kill those same ships with the same build in 1 magazine (60 bullets) and now I completely remove their armor before they are dead. This has never happend with my build configuration.

My guess is that the Critical Multiplier or Chance is not being applied, or , for any reason, DE nerf Dex Pixia, (which I think iand hope is not the case). Please check this issue.

Edited by Raikiry21
spell, srry my english is not that good

Was in the simulacrum testing out builds when I noticed that the shotgun mode of the Fulmin does not benefit from damage buffs while the assault rifle mode does. Example given is with Mirage using her Eclipse ability.

With Eclipse on the Assault Rifle Mode:
BOwpPpE.png
Around 1766 to 2362

Without Using eclipse in same mode:
nWvOZAd.png
Consistent around 720-850

When using the Shotgun however.

With Eclipse:

820RHJ2.png
Around 5207-7557

Without Eclipse:

rStLmJv.png
Same numbers.

I was testing it out on things besides demolysts but it seemed pretty consistent. I was however always using Total Eclipse mod as I was testing this with a friend and he got the same results. If you want to see the full Screenshots I can add them but having a 4k monitor the size of the images is quite a bit so I shrunk them down for simplicity.

Edited by Nanophage

Edit:

Are Nightwave rank-up screens disabled for Intermission? I feel this is causing some confusion. The Rank 1 reward was added silently, so caused me to think there was a bug in the standing.

Edited by WriterRaven
Realised the problem was different