Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Sentients in The Sacrifice quest don't count as sentient kills for the purposes of Riven challenges. I've tried this with two separate Riven mods, and it doesn't work for either of them. The two challenges in question are "Get the killing blow on 6 Sentients without dying or becoming downed 0/6" and "Get the killing blow on 5 Sentients while invisible 0/5". I accomplished both using Ivara, but no progress was made.

Aklex blueprint(?) bug

I bought 2 lexes from the market but cant craft the aklex because it says "not enough components" the link to the first picture, i have them both but it says 2/1 and 0/1 for some reason here

i uneqipped the lex on all of my loadouts but still cant craft it, relogged multiple times aswell.

Edited by 69Zilla
Missing information

I was doing a sortie mission and a Simaris target popped up that is part of my friend's daily target. I scanned it alone, he got progress on Nightwave mission and Simaris standing, but I got neither. I also have all of my free daily standing as I wasn't maxed out for today.

PLEASE, dear god, fix the Kurias before you guys forget. The last time a 'minor' collectible-related bug happened, it took months to get it fixed. People are already exploring the new 'Secret Rooms', so more and more people are finding the 2 bugged Kurias. 

unknown.png 

Image listed above is one of the two Kurias that are currently not able to be scanned. (A similar issue happens with the Dusklight Sarracenias being stuck behind a gate, and therefore out of scanner's 'range' in a Spawn Tile on Ceres.) 

Nyx's Absorb allows fueling the damage counter with self-damage if Nyx is host, but doesn't if Nyx is client. It's not just a visual bug of UI counter. Absorb explosion damage is indeed not aplified. 

Easily tested with something like Castanas. Enter as host, throw the projectiles under your feet, cast Absorb, blow the projectiles -> counter goes into tens of thousands. Do the same as client and counter won't increase.

Seems to be an issue at least as far as from 25.0.8 https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1099130-most-recent-hotfix-broke-self-spooling-absorb-for-non-host/?tab=comments#comment-10796833

Edited by Seeryx

i got no picture or proof but if you want proof go do it yourself. if you get the mod proton pulse and your in the air for like over 10 second (or just wall jump in a corner 16 times) and touch the floor you keep the mod stat bonus and then can just bullet jump everywhere and go flying (ps this mod gives you 100% (maxed) speed to bullet jump when you wall jump but stat bonus goes away when you touch the floor)

Excalibur Umbra and the War Greatsword's default energy colors are wrong. Umbra's golden energy has become blue, affecting the default color of all of his abilities, including Exalted Umbra Blade. Still appears golden in the opening cutscene for the Sacrifice, I don't know if the change affected the (much, much more awesome) spoiler Umbra in the Sacrifice quest. The War's default energy colors have become red, where as on the "Hunhow's Gift" bundle it's still displayed as blue, and was originally blue, including it's use through the Second Dream quest up until the end.

Surprised this hasn't been brought up more.

Во время обновления попал в закрытую каюту на корабле: 

Спойлер

Warframe0000.jpg

А после удалил там кисту. По сюжету, как я помню, эта каюта у меня пока не упоминалась и не открывалась.

Это ведь была не важная часть сюжета?:awkward:

Google translate:

During the update, I ended up in a closed cabin on the ship:

And then he deleted a cyst there. In the story, as I recall, this cabin has not yet been mentioned to me and opened.

Same not especially important part of a plot?:awkward:

I just unlocked the option to level up to mr 23. I had practiced the mr test 3 to 4 times and then I attempted to qualify. The game did not bring me into the corresponding mission and stated that I had used my attempt when I tried to qualify again. In summary the game voided my mr test attempt for the day.

Did further experimenting with my bug reported above - the issue with Rejuvenation is indeed only with Excalibur Umbra. I tried it out on my Atlas and my Atlas heals just as normal with the aura mod, however for some reason the Excalibur Umbra does not heal with rejuvenation unless if you are in operator mode. So it is a bug with Excalibur Umbra and Rejuvenation. 

I've been playing ESO and I got stuck under level/some glass on floor. I showed it to my friend and he told me he got stuck in same spot few days ago so... This happens when you leave portal - you are teleported under glass floor.

8IuBDLW.png

Edited by WarcellPrime

The Ventkids NPC to start K-Drive races are missing. I went to Fortuna, entered Orb Vallis, went to several spots where the K-Drive Race NPCs are and none to be found. Exited back to orbiter, went back to Orb Vallis, tried again, no Ventkids NPC to start races. Asked to clan mates to look as well and neither of them found the npc either.

giphy.gif

Minor issue here: Having sprint toggled while using Wukong's abilities Cloud Walker and Defy causes sprint to toggle off and become a regular jog. It isn't affecting the UI or changing any settings that I can see, but is causing a noticeable difference in movement speed while in mission.

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if a post was created about this. If so, sorry!

Thank you.

Edited by Lahared

11 minutes ago, Jeancly said:

Wukong passive activates BEFORE Quick Thinking does. This makes the mod totally useless untill you have " died " 3 times, as such wasting your passive. 

It’s not a bug. They did that on purpose. It’s unlikely that you’re going to die 7-9 times in one mission though, so it isn’t really worth it anyways.

I have my gear keybound to numpad numbers. If I bump another number when summoning(let's say tranq rifle) then it will Bug my arch gun and my melee attack for the rest of the mission. Unable to summon archgun and unable to melee.

Edited by UngawaZero
added clarification

On 2019/5/23 at AM2點17分, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Jovian Concord: Update 25.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced may be logged to be fixed when we’ve squashed the monster bugs.  

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • 如果可能,請提供所報告問題的視頻和圖像。  
  • 要尊重 - 我們理解錯誤可能令人沮喪,但是你可以更好地報告錯誤,我們可以更好地修復錯誤。

謝謝! 

5月22日已知問題: 

• 在Discord運行時,在Darvo商店進行軟鎖:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1095023-soft-lock-bug-at-darvos-shop-with-discord/ 
  • Ropalolyst老闆房客戶的塔複製問題。 
  • Mag Ferro頭盔上的能量顏色不正確。 
  • 如果在更新25之前獲得Mastered,那麼Kogake的掌握進度就會丟失(並從庫存中刪除)。請放心,它將會恢復! 
  • 高分辨率顯示器的分辨率縮放問題。

The set angle of the dojo decoration is deviated.
This issue occurs after the Fortuna update
The problem has not been resolved
The Dojo architect is very annoyed and annoyed about this issue.
There are still many participants in the discussion area that reflect this issue.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098673-rotation-bug-for-dojo-decorations/