Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a filler season of Nightwave

Ikusi_Prime

We are currently between series 1 and series 2 of Nightwave, meaning there is no Cred shop, and no way to reliably get certain things like Nitain. Lots of people have noticed and complained.

Now, I love Nightwave. I think it's a great addition to the game. It adds lore, it's not as random as previous Alerts, and it overall makes the game more rewarding to play. I get that they probably need a bit of time between series to get everything in order, but having Nightwave be totally unavailable between doesn't feel good on our end.

What we need is a recurring "filler" series of Nightwave. It would be a bit lighter on the lore aspect of things, but it would have its own shop and missions that would come back between every series. No exclusives or awesome rewards, just something to fill the gap between one series and the next. Maybe even have creds at the end of the previous series convert to the creds of the filler series, so people don't lose what they earn. You'd need to use it before the filler series ends or else you wouldn't be able to spend them until the next filler series.

This would be a lot more forgiving and user-friendly. Right now, if we want Nitain, we need to either grind through Caches with an abysmal drop rate, or wait for the next Nightwave.

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

From the de steve stream, they might do a filler thing if series 2 takes to long to get out.

I wonder if they'll do alerts with set days having set ressource drops and people will love it more then Nightwave XD

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Or simply keep the shop in between nightwaves. Seems easy enough.

That would make sense, I mean why remove it if there is no replacement to conflict with in the 1st place.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Tomorrow after the dev stream the gift of the Lotus alert will be 10 Nitain. 

And that's greatly appreciated. We have good devs who listen to the community. However, giving away Nitain drops between Nightwave series is just a band-aid fix for the problem. Creating a series that is light on resources to go between the main series would be a more permanent solution.

• Like 1

In agreement, 

One week of 'calm' isn't bad but I am sorry for that one dude that needs nitain, cause he finally got that BP and missed his chance to build it and now has to wait a week. 

The gotl is indeed a bandaid. 

Either the nightwave transition needs to be seamless or there needs to be a filler.